Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-11-2012, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm torn idk if I should watch DBZ uncut regular series or kai
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I came home from work and went against my better judgement to watch the last episode of House of Payne. Tyler Perry is officially the worst person in Hollywood. Paris Hilton > Tyler Perry.
His studio is in Atlanta, if I recall correctly. That said, his shows/movies get unreal viewership, thus he will always be employed.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'm torn idk if I should watch DBZ uncut regular series or kai
If you buy something then uncut regular series is always better. Kai is on Toon and it does not air the Buu Saga yet.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is one of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

I really, really hate you for showing that to me.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
His studio is in Atlanta, if I recall correctly. That said, his shows/movies get unreal viewership, thus he will always be employed.
I'm pretty sure you're right about him being in Atlanta; and you're certainly right about viewership (for ***** sake, I skipped a football halftime show watch the final episode of House of Payne), but my point stands. He's a douche. It was a terrible way to end a series.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you're right about him being in Atlanta; and you're certainly right about viewership (for ***** sake, I skipped a football halftime show watch the final episode of House of Payne), but my point stands. He's a douche. It was a terrible way to end a series.
If it was terrible I would argue that is a perfect way to end that series. Call me arrogant, conceited, whatever but I managed to watch about two minutes and my friends brothers place and still make fun of him for watching. I know it appeals to certain people but Tyler Perry makes really dumb and not funny movies and tv shows. He provides entertainment to idiots and I see nothing redeeming about what he does.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
If it was terrible I would argue that is a perfect way to end that series. Call me arrogant, conceited, whatever but I managed to watch about two minutes and my friends brothers place and still make fun of him for watching. I know it appeals to certain people but Tyler Perry makes really dumb and not funny movies and tv shows. He provides entertainment to idiots and I see nothing redeeming about what he does.
There is nothing redeeming about what he does. Nothing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
There is nothing redeeming about what he does. Nothing.
he makes money for people who are not us, thus he, to them, has value.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
he makes money for people who are not us, thus he, to them, has value.
Stop arguing just to argue jerk!

Old 08-11-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Stop arguing just to argue jerk!
I WOULD IF PEOPLE WERE ON SKYPE

Old 08-12-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

The Roseanne roast is tonight.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry that I ever mentioned Tyler Perry. I just wanted to point out that the House of Payne finale was especially terrible, even by his standards. Can't we all just agree that he's a hack, but a popular and profitable hack?
Old 08-12-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched an episode of Sullivan and Son the other day, Tyler Perry doesn't make the worst show on TBS anymore.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Roseanne roast is tonight.
Those roasts are never funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I watched an episode of Sullivan and Son the other day, Tyler Perry doesn't make the worst show on TBS anymore.
Did they take Meet The Browns off the air?

Edit: I know they aren't making new episodes anymore, but they still air it multiple times a day. And it's still nonsensical.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I'm sorry that I ever mentioned Tyler Perry. I just wanted to point out that the House of Payne finale was especially terrible, even by his standards. Can't we all just agree that he's a hack, but a popular and profitable hack?
We can, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I laughed once. And it was more of a pity laugh than anything. It is pretty bad.

Quote:
Did they take Meet The Browns off the air?

Edit: I know they aren't making new episodes anymore, but they still air it multiple times a day. And it's still nonsensical.
I get I'm not the target demo for his shows and movies (my IQ is higher than 50), and that's fine, but I have literally never met anyone in person who is a fan of his stuff.

It's obvious SOME people are though.

Old 08-12-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Those roasts are never funny.
They're not, and I wish they'd start roasting people who actually deserve it. Roseanne is okay, and she has been a comic and on TV for years, so I don't really mind that one, but Flava Flav? Donald Trump? Really? Come on.

Old 08-12-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The roasts will never be the same without Greg Giraldo.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They're not, and I wish they'd start roasting people who actually deserve it. Roseanne is okay, and she has been a comic and on TV for years, so I don't really mind that one, but Flava Flav? Donald Trump? Really? Come on.
Trump didn't deserve it?! You crazy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

You guys need to look up Anthony Jesslnik. With all do respect he's the new Giraldo (who's my fav roaster ever).
Old 08-12-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* love Jesslnik, he is nothing like Giraldo imo but I love his delivery

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
******* love Jesslnik, he is nothing like Giraldo imo but I love his delivery
I meant it as the guy no one knows but will kill it. His gf Amy Schumer is great as well.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

"My friend got so many DUIs that he had to go to jail for an entire year. Now, his only concern was with getting raped.. so he didn't shower for an entire year.. because he was so busy getting raped."

I've been a fan of Jeselnik for a while now. He's awesome.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
"My friend got so many DUIs that he had to go to jail for an entire year. Now, his only concern was with getting raped.. so he didn't shower for an entire year.. because he was so busy getting raped."

I've been a fan of Jeselnik for a while now. He's awesome.
How ironic I just watched the video with Patrice O'Neil and the guy asked him if he's ever heard a funny rape joke.