Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-14-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Knights Wizards and Witches GAME TIME!

Back story: High above the grand ivory tower the highest in the land sits the god of battle and broth ups Brothgar (**** where did you think the name came from) bored he invites the god of drop bears and giant spiders Caddicus to watch a battle ensue. Welcome to Cornaria a land ruled by the great grand council a group of wise men who read tombs and scrolls in their high ivory tower but down below a war rages between to powerful factions the Draftons and the Winzzertons. The war has come to a head and both sides are now looking for blood. Who will win who will survive and what will become of the people of Cornaria only time will tell.

Rules:

1. Days will be split up into two periods Lynch periods and non lynch periods. The names should be self explanatory the only time the thread will be locked will be to make kills.

2. Don't contact each other through unofficial means which at this time means only talk in the game thread.

3. Follow rules regardless of where you are playing.

4. Role claiming is fine unless otherwise stated.

5. Votes for lynches should be in bold to change votes unlynch first

Unlynch broth
lynch Caddy

6. Don't talk in my color Dark Green!

6. odd **** will happen be prepared.

7. have fun!

8. There is a 24 hour HARD cap! It ends at 9 AM tomorrow!

1. CMD
2. Cigaro
3. D-Unit
4. Renji
5. Todd
6. Bulldogs
7. Snicho
8. Trogdor
9. Viddy
10. Scotty

With 10 people alive 5 people needed for a lynch.

Back story to come thusly

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 08-17-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So basically there is no traditional night phase?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro turned me into a newt!
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone has been laying too low so far...I'm onto all of you.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Cigaro turned me into a newt!
Sorry bro.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Not even going to lie, vidae is playing really weird right now.

Sig by Matthew Jones
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rufus is playing more actively than he usually does... he is my #1 suspicion as of now
Old 08-14-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rule #1

I'm #1

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad this is finally up, but I have to go to sleep. I'll be at work until 6:30 or so tomorrow, but I'll catch up on the thread totally when I get home.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, we should totes kill Fenikz for the lulz.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm glad this is finally up, but I have to go to sleep. I'll be at work until 6:30 or so tomorrow, but I'll catch up on the thread totally when I get home.
The good ole "I am going to sleep" trick?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Rufus is playing more actively than he usually does... he is my #1 suspicion as of now
Classic trying to distance yourself early on move.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Classic trying to distance yourself early on move.
yeah seriously that guy is an idiot
Old 08-14-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
The good ole "I am going to sleep" trick?
Very suspicious indeed. Seeing as Rob is a Newcastle fan, we can break that up into two words. New Castle...who lives in a castle? Rapunzel
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Also, we should totes kill Fenikz for the lulz.
sir we kill BD on the 1st day now

SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys CALM THE **** DOWN
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Very suspicious indeed. Seeing as Rob is a Newcastle fan, we can break that up into two words. New Castle...who lives in a castle? Rapunzel
but why is the castle NEW? this one is really stumping me
Old 08-14-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Also Dracula. Dracula lived in a castle.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

time traveling dracula with rapunzel hair

******* nailed it

Old 08-14-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Honestly, I don't think we've had this much information come out so early in the game before.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
time traveling dracula with rapunzel hair

******* nailed it

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To all,

ROLE REVEAL!

Sincerely,

Snicho.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last broth game I played was Death Note....needless to say I'm pumped.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
To all,

ROLE REVEAL!

Sincerely,

Snicho.
To Snicho,

ROLE REVEAL!

Sincerely,

All.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have it on good authority that Forenci is evil, purple monkey dishwasher.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote