Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-15-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
You just made me so happy. I was misinformed and now I can eat more of them.
Haha it was the least I could do.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I might wake up for breakfast tomorrow! BRING ON THE HEART ATTACKS!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah I might wake up for breakfast tomorrow! BRING ON THE HEART ATTACKS!
The only thing that has got you out of bed before 11PM EST was Mafia... oddly.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
The only thing that has got you out of bed before 11PM EST was Mafia... oddly.
Well now it'll be Mafia and calorie reduced McGriddles!

Old 08-15-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well now it'll be Mafia and calorie reduced McGriddles!
LOL

killxswitch's ignorance = calorie reduced!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hey, anything I can do to shove more of them into my gullet, ya dig?

Old 08-15-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:

1300 Calories my man... Its a heart attack waiting to happen.

Not to mention you pair that with a large fries and soda... you scarf down 2190 calories in one sitting!!!
I feel like this went unnoticed... This must be seen!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

How many calories without the disgusting mayo?

Old 08-15-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How many calories without the disgusting mayo?
2020 (10 Char)
Old 08-15-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

That is acceptable!

Old 08-15-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to go to Kansas City and squirt an entire bottle of mayo into Vidae's mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
We need to go to Kansas City and squirt an entire bottle of mayo into Vidae's mouth.
I hope that isn't a euphemism for something worse. To urbandictionary!

ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That is acceptable!
102g of fat... That is insane.

195mg of Cholesterol

and the topper...

3880g of sodium!
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Old 08-15-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
For some reason this REALLY cracked me up.

And for the record, I don't hate Mayo in general. I hate it on Burgers though. If Mayo is on a burger I won't eat it. I like light mayo on sandwiches, and I like it mixed in stuff like tuna or egg salad, it's just on a burger where it sickens me.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
102g of fat... That is insane.

195mg of Cholesterol

and the topper...

3880g of sodium!
Almost 4 kilograms of sodium, eh?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Almost 4 kilograms of sodium, eh?
Hey thats what their website says... I thought It seemed off.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-03-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, apparently White Castle now has this:

In his review at A Hamburger Today, Dennis Lee had this to say:

Quote:
That first bite is packed with flavor: onionated beef, soft melted cheese, squishy onion-steamed bun, and concentrated jalapeņo pepper crunch.

But then the heat kicks in, and wow. This is the first fast food burger I've eaten with some legitimate ass-kicking built into it. Either that, or I'm a big man-baby.
I'm going to be back in the midwest for Christmas, and I am totally going to hunt this thing down and order a dozen of them.

Oh yeah; just to prove that it really is a White Castle slider, this is how gross it looks in real life:

I can't wait!

Also, I'm another one of those people who never eats at McDonalds, but this might make me stop in if they ever offer it here. Australians can order Lamb Burgers at McDonalds, for a limited time:

Last edited by WCH : 11-03-2012 at 01:24 PM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote