Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-15-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks good! Thanks man.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No problem. I might do another version soon though since I wanna keep trying new stuff and I wasn't to proud of that one

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tried messing around with some random tutorials I found and made this Julio Jones sig:

certainly not my best, but it was a quick one

Old 08-17-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
New Cam Newton sig:

love this man, keep up the good work.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone plz make me an AJ Green sig? Many thanks in advance and I will obviously plus rep you into oblivion.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Can someone plz make me an AJ Green sig? Many thanks in advance and I will obviously plus rep you into oblivion.
Yea man I can try. I will have it done within a few days.

Old 08-20-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
YOU THE MAN NOW DAWG!

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-23-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+ rep to anybody who can make me a sig that has Kyle Love and Vince Wilfork, and says "You Rebuild on the Foundation"
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
+ rep to anybody who can make me a sig that has Kyle Love and Vince Wilfork, and says "You Rebuild on the Foundation"
removed
i went kinda wild with plugins and filters on this, hope you like it.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-24-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: removed Sig
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

changed the Border and added lighting:
Old 08-24-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
changed the Border and added lighting:
THIS IS AMAZING!!! Thank you
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
THIS IS AMAZING!!! Thank you
glad you liked it man, i used a couple newer photoshop plugins to get those effects on the renders.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get this with "GENOcide" on it?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

Could I get this with "GENOcide" on it?
i'd like to give it a shot.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who else would I trust my sig to? Lol.
Thanks man

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-25-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

is this too grungy?
Old 08-25-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Not at all. I love it.
I was thinking about blood splatter or something but I think that would have been overkill on the pun...lol

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-25-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Not at all. I love it.
I was thinking about blood splatter or something but I think that would have been overkill on the pun...lol
i actually had splatter over the top before, i can add it if you want.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Its cool. I like this one. Its a bit cleaner this way IMO.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-27-2012, 07:22 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
Any progress on this good sir?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-27-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yea sorry, been real busy. I will get on that later today.

Old 08-27-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Attempted a Russell Wilson sig:

kinda plain but WTF.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i found a nice pic and would like to try this request, mind if i try it OSU?
Old 08-28-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Go for it BK

Old 08-28-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
OSU said he didnt mind if i gave it a shot so i tried.