Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-19-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my gf of a little over 2 monthes leaves me last night to go back with her ex. This was my first ever true love I had for a girl even though our relationship didn't last very long. She started hanging out with me monthes before that and before it got serious we both knew we wanted to be with each other. I'm already over her though, she was the most ugly person on the inside despite her beauty on the outside, and I deserve someone who doesn't care just about themselves and what's going on in their life and can actually appreciate all I do. I got all I really wanted from the relationship, so now it's time to find me a real women. All I can say now is I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think that was true love, RaiderNation. Someone that's selfish and self centered is not lovable, and she certainly won't love you back. Find someone new, buddy.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

men, please listen to these words.

thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that Explosions in the Sky was in the background.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nvm

10 characters

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 08-10-2012 at 10:57 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Rogan is the man, dude knows his ****. Him and Louie CK have the best outlooks on life. I would love to just hang out with those dudes

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we talk about business relationships here too? As in, how to deal with coworkers? It just says "relationships"
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt anyone is going to stop you or abuse you for posting about whatever relationship you want in here.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish texting was never invented. It complicates things so much.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...you could always not text...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
...you could always not text...
One does not simply not text...
Old 08-06-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are young obviously you can not completely avoid texting, but you can certainly limit your amount.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand myself. I just got out of a pretty long relationship that ended incredibly badly. I got home from school (graduated) and this chick that's a friend of the family hit me up via fb and said "I heard you just got home from school we should hang out"

I replied with my number and **** and she tried calling to have phone conversations but I ******* hate talking on the phone. So after a seeing a few missed calls I simply sent a text that said "I don't like talking on the phone."

My point is, I was curious about hooking up with a black chick (and a much needed rebound, mind you) and this is the opportunity, it's right there. BUT then when I asked what she's hoping to get out of this she said "something steady" wtf. Like I need that right now, so I told her "you're wasting your time then." and she replied with "ok." and that's that, haven't heard from her since.

I've been on the fence about whether or not I genuinely want to go black though, I keep bouncing back and forth and I think that's what caused me to blow her off. I lose A. The rebound and B. the experimental phase.

EDIT: this was on my mind because I usually don't find girls that aren't white attractive; I'm not racist or anything, it's just personal taste, but then sometimes I think I do and I just can't ******* decide, and I should have just went for it.
I lose.

And to top it off, I feel that I haven't made an actual point here and I did nothing but rant, and for that I apologize.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 08-06-2012 at 08:59 PM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
If you are young obviously you can not completely avoid texting, but you can certainly limit your amount.
It's not the amount of texting. It's all the ambiguity and interpretation that comes with it. It's too easy for someone to hide behind texting.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:32 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I don't understand myself. I just got out of a pretty long relationship that ended incredibly badly. I got home from school (graduated) and this chick that's a friend of the family hit me up via fb and said "I heard you just got home from school we should hang out"

I replied with my number and **** and she tried calling to have phone conversations but I ******* hate talking on the phone. So after a seeing a few missed calls I simply sent a text that said "I don't like talking on the phone."

My point is, I was curious about hooking up with a black chick (and a much needed rebound, mind you) and this is the opportunity, it's right there. BUT then when I asked what she's hoping to get out of this she said "something steady" wtf. Like I need that right now, so I told her "you're wasting your time then." and she replied with "ok." and that's that, haven't heard from her since.

I've been on the fence about whether or not I genuinely want to go black though, I keep bouncing back and forth and I think that's what caused me to blow her off. I lose A. The rebound and B. the experimental phase.

EDIT: this was on my mind because I usually don't find girls that aren't white attractive; I'm not racist or anything, it's just personal taste, but then sometimes I think I do and I just can't ******* decide, and I should have just went for it.
I lose.

And to top it off, I feel that I haven't made an actual point here and I did nothing but rant, and for that I apologize.
Dan.
You better work, work, work.
That black coochie.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want a humanistic perspective. Only pursue her if you have genuine interest in her. I have a friend who basically hates her life because no guys take her seriously. She's the fun girl, but not the one that people marry. Dates white dudes and things go great for months or a year, and then they drop her. Try not to mess with her mind much. If anything it might be easier for her psyche to mention up front that you aren't ready for anything serious, but you would be interested in seeing where things could lead.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told her I've no interest in any kind of dating right now and she's said nothing to me since and it's pretty clear she has no intention of it in the future which is fine. To be honest I think what turned me off the most were her stupid facebook status updates 8 times a day, with a stupid ******* lady comment every time which would always be germane to prevailing over the opposite sex or something, you all have girls as friends on FB so you're aware of what I'm describing.

Finally, our two year age difference bothers me. I'm 23 later this month, she recently turned 21 and isn't enrolled into school or anything. It seems like it's nothing but **** that annoys me with her: Stupid status every 6 hours to the point where I remove you from my newsfeed and no evident goals set.

Also like I said, I get annoyed as **** with texting that's only stupid small talk. I've been doing that long enough with women and I'm tired of it.

I don't regret my decision anymore, perhaps if a more ambitious and mature taste of chocolate comes around then perhaps it goes down.

On a negative note, my slump continues. I wouldn't even consider it a slump actually, I don't even have plate appearances as of late.

Must..stay...positive...

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 08-16-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I told her I've no interest in any kind of dating right now and she's said nothing to me since and it's pretty clear she has no intention of it in the future which is fine. To be honest I think what turned me off the most were her stupid facebook status updates 8 times a day, with a stupid ******* lady comment every time which would always be germane to prevailing over the opposite sex or something, you all have girls as friends on FB so you're aware of what I'm describing.

Finally, our two year age difference bothers me. I'm 23 later this month, she recently turned 21 and isn't enrolled into school or anything. It seems like it's nothing but **** that annoys me with her: Stupid status every 6 hours to the point where I remove you from my newsfeed and no evident goals set.

Also like I said, I get annoyed as **** with texting that's only stupid small talk. I've been doing that long enough with women and I'm tired of it.

I don't regret my decision anymore, perhaps if a more ambitious and mature taste of chocolate comes around then perhaps it goes down.

On a negative note, my slump continues. I wouldn't even consider it a slump actually, I don't even have plate appearances as of late.

Must..stay...positive...
Hmmm I thought you texted saying you don't talk on the phone?

Seems like your just frustrated with everything, stuck in a rut. Go do some fun shiit, that you love to do. Try out something new and just take a break and have fun, don't be bogged down by other people thoughts and what they do. Just let it go, and do you, call a few friends and go somewhere with out girls. i.e. a beach, camping, hiking, gun shooting, driving range. hell start playing football regularly.

You need to get your mind and body on some busy work you enjoy doing. Find a hobby or start building something.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I never post here, but I was talking to this girl at a bar tonight (cute blonde, clearly very dumb) and she mentioned she was a 49ers fan and loved Steve Rice....**** me.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
So, I never post here, but I was talking to this girl at a bar tonight (cute blonde, clearly very dumb) and she mentioned she was a 49ers fan and loved Steve Rice....**** me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, I couldn't take it. I hate talking sports with women as is, but sweet Jesus. I got silent and left 2 minutes after once I finished my beer.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
It's not the amount of texting. It's all the ambiguity and interpretation that comes with it. It's too easy for someone to hide behind texting.
You and BuckeyeDan are polar opposites. I don't think it would work out.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
You and BuckeyeDan are polar opposites. I don't think it would work out.
We tried so many ******* times and the fire just seems to have burned out.

EDIT: bharaat, I did tell her I don't like talking on the phone; however, the texts began to come in rapidly and I got annoyed too. I think you're right if you define 'everything' as what I've described, yes, I think that is how I feel - the thing is, I know I shouldn't be frustrated.

I graduated from IU-Bloomington in May and since I've returned home in northwest indiana to be around some of my best friends I haven't been around in close-to-a-year I've been care-free. It doesn't even matter what we do; but when I'm around them or at home reading, writing or spending time with good family bitches just don't matter. (I don't give a **** how lame that sounds) We have been playing a **** ton of basketball lately too and my 6'5 ass dominates my average-sized friends in the paint, so go my ego.

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 08-16-2012 at 02:48 AM.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how big of an asshole am I, if when visiting a friend while her BF is away, a BF I know she has been getting frustrated with, I hook up with her? Mind you I'm not seeing anyone at home that I'd be cheating on, although that's because I've carefully avoided asking out my dance teacher, who's really into me, until I get back.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote