Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Ah, but I have Wil Myers ...
My admitted one huge **** up of the year. Did not think someone would put a claim in for him as you know. I will deal a keeper for him and a closer though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-16-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Jason Motte to keep. No other closers are necessary.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have Jason Motte to keep. No other closers are necessary.
Ok well trade me one of them now please.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-16-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ok well trade me one of them now please.
Oh, I read your post wrong. Thought you wanted to give ME a closer of yours.

You can have Jim Johnson or Greg Holland.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Oh, I read your post wrong. Thought you wanted to give ME a closer of yours.

You can have Jim Johnson or Greg Holland.
I'll take it. You want whom?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-16-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I need to deal a keeper-caliber outfielder for a keeper-caliber first baseman.

Anyone think they can help?
Old 08-17-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

All my numbers are wrong in the standings section today. One part lists 720 runs while the other has me for less and it's like that in every other category. Anyone else notice this?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
All my numbers are wrong in the standings section today. One part lists 720 runs while the other has me for less and it's like that in every other category. Anyone else notice this?
A temporary glitch or something. I only notice it for the runs column. Don't worry, you'll still win by 20 points overall.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
A temporary glitch or something. I only notice it for the runs column. Don't worry, you'll still win by 20 points overall.
I figured as much but wanted to make sure you were aware. I doubt I win by 20 points once football season starts baseball is going to take a hit for me since the Mets are hot garbage.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boom. Made a trade.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Boom. Made a trade.
And it's a blockbuster! Whoa, boy!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What was the trade?
Old 08-17-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Chase Headley for Alex Rios

Jason Motte and Wil Myers for Jason Heyward

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chase Headley for Alex Rios

Jason Motte and Wil Myers for Jason Heyward
Oh I like the Heyward get!
Old 08-17-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I do too. Don't understand the trade for Brody's pov.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Motte gives me a closer keeper, and I believe in Wil Myers.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-17-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Motte gives me a closer keeper, and I believe in Wil Myers.
vote: Brodeur
Old 08-17-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Myers is going to be a stud.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Myers is going to be a stud.
I think so too. I'm just giving Brodeur a hard time cause it's too easy.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I might win this league and I still consider it a loss because of that 1 move.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I might win this league and I still consider it a loss because of that 1 move.
Dude, always take the championship. Enjoy it. That's the whole point of this.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I would very much like to trade Justin Upton or Jacoby Ellsbury for a starting pitcher. Any offers?
Old 08-17-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Dude, always take the championship. Enjoy it. That's the whole point of this.
I'll take it but it was a **** move. It bothers me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'll take it but it was a **** move. It bothers me.
It wasn't wise, but you were very lucky to have ever had him. I pondered every day whether to add him and one day you finally scooped him up. He's got like 35 homers in the minors.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
It wasn't wise, but you were very lucky to have ever had him. I pondered every day whether to add him and one day you finally scooped him up. He's got like 35 homers in the minors.
That's why I'm not totally bitching.

sig by BoneKrusher
Closed Thread