Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-15-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be on later gotta do some stuff right now!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okie dokie im in the voice chat so whenever ya get on get at me.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain where are you?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have had a busy week :-(
Old 08-16-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wanna get on now?

EDIT: I also have a sort of technical question. My laptop that I just purchased from Sager not too long ago says it comes with a 1gb NVidia GeForce GT 650M graphics card with Optimus Technology and embedded Intel HD Graphics, but when I look at my device manager the Geforce does not show up. I'm pretty sure it used to be there but for some reason now I can't find it in the device manager, nor am I able to install drivers for it because of this. Anyone have any idea how I can remedy this? I feel like my DayZ experience is sort of missing out on this.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 08-16-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I have had a busy week :-(
What's going on with the server?
Old 08-17-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
What's going on with the server?
I will be on tonight... I guess he got it up but there is no control panel yet. I am going to have him do a reset this afternoon for good measure.

I will give details later... You can text if you are interested as well.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, did the server thing go through? I told Forenci to keep me updated but he declined to do so!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Yes sir.

We technically have a server at the moment. I havent had a chance to test it though.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PM me the server info!

Old 08-17-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe if Suckenci would have told me I would have gone in with you guys.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I fronted everything.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
What the fudge muffin? I did tell you, fool! You said you couldn't.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Still no control panel... and its the wrong time zone. I want my money back.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

someone get on damnit

Old 08-18-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Im on now damnit.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-18-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone pm me plz, damnit i made the thread and disappeared and still havent played with anyone except bantx(who shot me as soon as i saw him by the way!) I'll be around all day
Old 08-18-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

lol I should be on in about 30 minutes! I lost all my **** last night to hackers

M4 acog silenced
night vision goggles
GPS

all gone :C

Ran back to get my stuff only to get teleported and killed again

Old 08-19-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

someone get on I got a car!

Old 08-20-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I've learned the best way to loot, join a really packed server,sit,wait and kill people. I was in the office building in elektro and killed about 6 people coming up the stairs. All but one had amazing loot. I have 3 extra night vision goggles and 2 GPS's for people. But after my last fire fight it was 3v1 I now only have 2k blood left so who ever gets on and gets to elektro first to save me gets night vision goggles and a gps!

Last edited by bantx : 08-20-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

http://kotaku.com/dayz
Old 08-24-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Anyone down to play? I can probably play until 10 or so..
Old 08-26-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I'm back from my vacation ready to play some Day Z get on peoplE!

Old 08-26-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I'm back from my vacation ready to play some Day Z get on peoplE!
Ive missed you Bantx! Cain totally abandoned us. =(
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Ive missed you Bantx! Cain totally abandoned us. =(
When I have been on no one else is :-\.