Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-18-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I wasnt let out of the loop. I just didnt care as much. Thats why i pretty much didnt write anyone. Todd contacted me first and asked me to talk to DUnit and Bulldogs. There is nothing else i did. Besides that, i cant be online in the main hours cause of time difference.

And besides that i actually achieved the ultimate victory. blocked scotty, supermcgee and only went for bad guys. You on the other hand lost. So yea gonzo, look at that.
I had a good time, commended broth for a job well done, and had fun. You on the other hand just decided to not try and then *****. Yea, look at that renji. I was not being an asshole when i mentioned you renji, you don't need to be a dick yourself. I guess expecting anything but bitching coming from you after a mafia game was dumb on my part.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude, he asked for honest opinions. I said i didnt like it. Im totally a dick though!

You keep boasting how powerful you were and you lost hard. so yea.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dude, he asked for honest opinions. I said i didnt like it. Im totally a dick though!

You keep boasting how powerful you were and you lost hard. so yea.
I boast because i know how upset some of you bitches get when i do. I was essentially a townie in a giant ass alliance, i just like to troll you. Saying you didn't like the game and stating why is fine. Not once in my response did i say anything negative too you. Of course you had to act like a child though because i had the gumption to suggest part if the reason you didn't have fun was because you didn't really care.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you stated i was out of the loop. It was clearly trying to belittle us, just as you have been trying to look better than people all game by saying how good you are and how ****** everyone is cause you are in the best alliance.

Fact is you are just being an incredible douche, you have insulted me in the beginning when i was gunning for you. Thats really not acting like a child. I have been respectful to everyone here (okay, from time to time i call everyone stupid). But you keep on being an ass, and im not being close to being the only one who believes this, trust me.

Old 08-18-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
you stated i was out of the loop. It was clearly trying to belittle us, just as you have been trying to look better than people all game by saying how good you are and how ****** everyone is cause you are in the best alliance.

Fact is you are just being an incredible douche, you have insulted me in the beginning when i was gunning for you. Thats really not acting like a child. I have been respectful to everyone here (okay, from time to time i call everyone stupid). But you keep on being an ass, and im not being close to being the only one who believes this, trust me.
You can suck my balls. I am the best mafia player that has every lived. You are a petulant child. A **** eating awful mafia playering one at that.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I know, cant compete with the 4xLVP

Old 08-18-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I know, cant compete with the 4xLVP
I think it is obvious that you furiously masturbate at night thinking about that game. The whole board knows you are not good at mafia, I am clearly the best, and my every post should be worshiped. Keep working at it, one day you will be a decent mafia player. One day. Until then keep bitching about how you think some games feature op factions (they aren't op, me be a member of those factions make them op with my great play) or you just don't like the game. I know you are so very desperate for validation and because of that, i can't help feeling sorry for you. Things will get better sir, keep your chin up.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Old 08-18-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Yes, I am clearly the mad one here. I know the truth hurts and i know projection when i see it. I will be praying for you tonight renji. Hopefully over time you will grow less jelly of me.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

No need, i have enough comfort of knowing people agree with me.

Old 08-18-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're not even a good troll Gonzo.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm coming for that mafia LVP title soon so you guys can all basically suck it.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't read the thread, so my input will be limited. The only feedback I will provide is that next time, if you have evil/good twins, don't make the secret so damn easy. We both guessed it on our first try and it guaranteed that a death match would ensue and it basically came down to who posted first.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys I can't hear you over the sound of my three MVPs.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Sorry guys I can't hear you over the sound of my three MVPs.
i mean you at least have reasons for gloating

Old 08-18-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why thank you Renji.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Credit where credit is due

Old 08-18-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game was bleh

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You're not even a good troll Gonzo.
Considering I can always rely on you to come in and jump on the Gonzo hate train, I think I do a damn ******* good job.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Obvious troll is obvious.

Old 08-18-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Obvious troll is obvious.
I just think you guys need to have a little sense of humor. Subtle trolling is me having a giant ego and obvious trolling is me being annoying. How about you realize that this is just a game, you sit back and have fun and stop bitching, and maybe then it won't be so fun to rustle your damn jimmies.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

no its being a douche. no one enjoys it and it obviously isnt helping you to win or make friends

Old 08-18-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
no its being a douche. no one enjoys it and it obviously isnt helping you to win or make friends
I really don't care. We are playing mafia not Let's make friends. I quite enjoy watching the herd mentality when it comes to all things me in the mafia actually. Very much like middle school. These games really are social experiments and I will continue to not take things to seriously and have fun. If I piss off some people while doing it that isn't on me, some people just need lighten up and grow thicker skin.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

You guys are so ***. Just play mafia and have fun.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
You guys are so ***. Just play mafia and have fun.
I keep telling them that but the butthurt is strong in them. I also have a compulsion to respond to everything directed at me. I can't help myself.