Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-18-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tannehill looked ok, made some good throws but missed some reads. OL got his destroyed and pressure led to a few tipped balls and there were also a handful of drops. Jonathan Martin got absolutely destroyed. Gave up a ton of pressure, missed blocks in the run game, had offsides and holding penalties. Olivier Vernon flashed some again, and is probably the teams second best pass rusher, but he's still inconsistent. Egnew sucked again. Lamar flashed some speed in the open field but had no running lanes when he got the ball. No one else was really note worthy.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-18-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Whatever you were going for, I agree. Graham can get behind people, I just hope the guy chucking the ball can get it to him. He has also looked better overall, showing effective play coming back and working underneath.

I do wonder what his field time will look like over the course of the season. He's not ahead of Donald Jones at the moment and is lightyears behind him as a blocker. He's made great progress and will get his moments, but shouldn't be expected to go off in this offense.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Still is gonna be a steal IMO.
He looks really damn good at times. Need get consistency up.
I am so friggin' jealous of ya'lls draft. It's my fave.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rod Streater (rookie WR from Oakland) looks like he could be the next UDFA gem.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I am so friggin' jealous of ya'lls draft. It's my fave.
you are just sweet talking me

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Russell Wilson is balling. Think it might be time to see how he looks vs. a first-team defense.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is one that might intrigue you guys.

Damaris Johnson from Tulsa went undrafted because of character issues but the Eagles scooped him up and so far, its paying off. He was the active all-time leader in all-purpose yards despite not playing his senior year (he put up 7796 yards and 29 TDs in 40 games). He's not super fast but he's quick as a cat and he's been shaking guys all training camp.

So, fast forward to the first training camp game. Riley Cooper broke his collar bone in training camp. Jeremy Maclin's hamstring flares up. Who is the first guy off the bench? Damaris Johnson. He started with the first string players. He ended up putting up 4 receptions, 80 yards and 1 TD. He also had one huge punt return where Myron Rolle barely got him down but it was called back because of a penalty. If you'd like, you can watch him shake the hell out of Curtis Brown on the Steelers.

He's rising quick in Philly. Already above Marvin McNutt on the depth chart and he's the #1 punt returner too.

Last edited by Bixby (Thumper) : 08-19-2012 at 06:45 AM.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I put the Titans/Bucs replay on just in time to see Bradley Sowell come in at left tackle for the Bucs. First play I watch, he gets "whooped" (in the words of the commentator) for a sack. Glad to see some things never change.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Here is one that might intrigue you guys.

Damaris Johnson from Tulsa went undrafted because of character issues but the Eagles scooped him up and so far, its paying off. He was the active all-time leader in all-purpose yards despite not playing his senior year (he put up 7796 yards and 29 TDs in 40 games). He's not super fast but he's quick as a cat and he's been shaking guys all training camp.

So, fast forward to the first training camp game. Riley Cooper broke his collar bone in training camp. Jeremy Maclin's hamstring flares up. Who is the first guy off the bench? Damaris Johnson. He started with the first string players. He ended up putting up 4 receptions, 80 yards and 1 TD. He also had one huge punt return where Myron Rolle barely got him down but it was called back because of a penalty. If you'd like, you can watch him shake the hell out of Curtis Brown on the Steelers.

He's rising quick in Philly. Already above Marvin McNutt on the depth chart and he's the #1 punt returner too.
Nah. When has there ever been a good FA WR from Tulsa?

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Barron played lights out.. He had some big hits, a pick 6, and is always around the ball. We have a very good player here folks, its going to be fun to watch him grow.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers fear RG DeCastro has torn right ACL http://dlvr.it/23MBSP

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn that sucks major ass. I wanted him rather than weeden or anyone rather than him but that's a different story.

Furthermore, Billy Wynn looks solid and Trevin Wade doesn't suck. Mitchell Schwartz looks like he has no idea what he's doing. Josh Gordon has shown improvement each game thus far I'd say, he must continue to work hard to learn the nuances of being a professional.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Steelers fear RG DeCastro has torn right ACL http://dlvr.it/23MBSP
Davin Joseph and Decastro in successive days with bad knee injuries. By far the worst part of pre-season. :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets Rookies:

DE Quinton Coples is the real. He is just exploding off that line and he was getting in the face of one of the toughest QBs to bring down in Newton. Even caused a fumble. I think he's going to be a really good one in due time....just might need to learn to pace himself better. He'll catch up to the speed of the NFL, I don't have my doubts on that. With he, Mo Wilk and Kenrick Ellis....the Jets DLine is young and going to be really good very soon. I think Coples and Wilk might just deliver some much need pressure.

WR Stephen Hill looked good outside of that huge drop that cost Sanchez an INT. Still is super raw and really learning what he can do as a big, tall, athletic speedster but I like the potential he brings. You can't teach speed or height....you can however get him to cut the drops down with enough concentration.

LB Demario Davis was steady. Once again, nothing flashy or anything that made him noticed but he didn't do anything wrong to get him noticed on the wrong side of things. I'll take it from him.

G Robert Griffin I think played RG during Tebow Time and he was alright. Didn't embarrass himself like Wayne Hunter and I thought he cut some good holes for Powell to run behind. Was alright, nothing to jump up and down about.

RB Terrance Ganaway was a DNP.....will get his chances vs Philly most likely.

S Josh Bush was alright. Had some nice plays, then got burned some plays. He was covering Olson and was playing against the 1st team Panthers offense so I think given where he was drafted and who he faced, he was ok. Should not be starting anytime soon for us but more than capable as a backup.

S Antonio Allen....first bad game by him, got burnt by the backup Panthers TE on a big play. Lone hiccup by him thus far this summer. Needs a load of work on pass coverage but great run stopper nevertheless.

WR Jordan White.....was okay, Tebow looked at him and he got fed once or twice but not much else afterwords. Hard to judge.

Panthers Rookies:

LB Luke Kuechly is the **** and I feel safe in picking him as my front runner for DROTY. The fact he can slam the bowling ball that is Greene down like that on a few occasions says it all. Strong, smart, quick running East-West....has it all. Panther fans have a right to be giddy.

CB Josh Norman threw an absolute punk move to possibly end Baker's season. Threw an unnecessary leg tackle when the ball wasn't even close and just blew up Baker's knee. Just really unnecessary, especially since it was an endzone play and Norman wasn't even playing for the ball. I guess they don't teach you any fundamentals in Coastal Carolina so I guess I chalk it down to him being raw and having no clue on what to do in that scenario.

Brad Nortman wasn't bad in his 1-2 chances I think at punting. Wonder if this means the end of Nick Harris?

Don't think the other Panther rookies played though I could be wrong.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Gannaway got some carries tonight?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I thought Gannaway got some carries tonight?
Mainly Greene and Powell though I could be wrong?
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Despite the ESPN highlights and Tim Hasselbeck, Weeden didn't look that bad in the 3rd preseason game. Overall thru about 4 quarters I'm fairly impressed. He throws an accurate ball with real good zip or touch anywhere on the field. The biggest problems will be the receivers he's throwing to this season and the schedule. And I still think he could still get passed over next draft for another QB but he's clearly better than McCoy. Everything looks great about Colt until the ball comes out of his hand.

Of the other rooks around the league- been extremely impressed with Bernard Pierce-who looks like the best rookie RB thus far to me-although D.wilson is beasting too -but I already knew he would... and of course, Russell Wilson, who looks like a mini McNabb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*

Last edited by Brown Leader : 08-27-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A rookie that's gotten little to no hype to this point is Vick Ballard..seemingly more potential than Donald Brown ad I'd expect him to handle the load there at least a few weeks into the season
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:43 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mychal Kendricks is going to be really, really good. He's played better than any other linebacker on the Eagles by a mile this pre-season. He's everywhere when the Eagles first defense is on the field. Love him so far.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:48 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Mychal Kendricks is going to be really, really good. He's played better than any other linebacker on the Eagles by a mile this pre-season. He's everywhere when the Eagles first defense is on the field. Love him so far.
He would have been a really nice get for the Raiders. I'm happy with Burris for sure, but I was hoping for Kendricks in the draft. Unfortunately he didn't fall.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:42 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
WR Stephen Hill looked good outside of that huge drop that cost Sanchez an INT. Still is super raw and really learning what he can do as a big, tall, athletic speedster but I like the potential he brings. You can't teach speed or height....you can however get him to cut the drops down with enough concentration.
He sort of screwed Sanchez out of a touchdown that went through his arms. I saw some people calling it "high" but it looked right on target. Guys like him have to get those balls.

Overall, he is still a big powerful blocker, which helps the Jets - because they're going to be running quite a bit.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:46 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh god. What team will be fleeced this time?
I think Foles may stick around for the Eagles.

The QB that might be traded is Vick. His contract is voidable after this year so he would be highly desirable. Trade Vick and let Foles work his magic...
Old 08-27-2012, 05:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm feeling pretty good about this LB class so far. Kendrick, Kuechly and David have all looked pretty great as 4-3 guys.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doug Martin - had 116 yards of total offense 95 came on the ground at 4 yards a carry.

Oh and Mark Barron did this...

Lavonte David looked solid he made a couple key tackles, but one play he bit hard on a play action fake and Cam made him look like a rookie

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 09-09-2012 at 07:07 PM.
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote