Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-21-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I don't think there is an RR. And you've only been a fan of the Roulette when evil.
No, I'm a fan of the Roulette period.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
We might as well just start games in the night phase with the way some of you guys play. No lynch has become so automatic for most games.
I honestly would rather lynch anyone who pushes hard for a no lynch. When no lynch and rr are off the table and people need to vote for someone we see voting patterns and people defending each other. Unfortunately people just decide not to do anything day one. There is no reason to be for no lynch or RR anymore, if you are good and doing this, you are only helping mafia.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I used to be a fan of the No Lynch when it still led to substantive discussion. But recently it's just been a quick no lynch. That doesn't give us diddly poo.
I think this only happened in BB's game with the 12-hour clock. Can't remember any other occurrences of a quick no-lynch.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I think if you are going to push hard for RR every time we might as well start lynching you day one.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Dr. Gonzo

You want me to cast a vote for a player, so here you go.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-21-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I think if you are going to push hard for RR every time we might as well start lynching you day one.
Roulettes are baller, you know it Baines. And I am fine letting the day play out a while longer, letting everyone check in and whatnot.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I think this only happened in BB's game with the 12-hour clock. Can't remember any other occurrences of a quick no-lynch.
What we get now is most people just making joke posts. It is so incredibly easy to blend in day one as mafia with no lynch being inevitable. As a group we should be pressing people and voting for others since day one is the only time the mafia hasn't talked. Of course we would also need good people to stop laying low to make this most effective. Unfortunately some people who would rather do nothing and stay alive than help the town.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well if that's the case, I did 10 random number generators. My name came up 11 times. Maybe you should vote for me. Gonzo and TBW's names came up the next most at 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Unvote: Gonzo

Vote: Brodeur

Seems fitting.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-21-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well...I'm all for putting the heat on others.

Rob! Respect CIGARO and his name. Your threat doesn't scare me, but if you're looking for an easy way to vote for someone...bring it.

Cigaro! Don't know the theme...just like the Wire, Mr. Chris Partlow!

Boom two evil down and with Gonzo's list, all 5 have been named.

We just need to find the SK.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Cigaro is useless.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indeed he is.

OSU is being rather frivolous.

I demand snicho thoughts, immediamente!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Well...I'm all for putting the heat on others.

Rob! Respect CIGARO and his name. Your threat doesn't scare me, but if you're looking for an easy way to vote for someone...bring it.

Cigaro! Don't know the theme...just like the Wire, Mr. Chris Partlow!

Boom two evil down and with Gonzo's list, all 5 have been named.

We just need to find the SK.
Quote:
Cigaro is useless.
I don't know who to vote for here. However, calling Cigars by an improper name and supporting Gonzo. I, mean, Jesus....I surprised you don't have ~5 votes already.

Also, Brody likes Louie and wrestling.

vote: Rufus

Old 08-21-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've told you my thought. I am the best.

I've always been pro lynch on first days. The more we get the discussion going the better. It tells us more then a no lynch.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey wait....I like wrestling too!
Old 08-21-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey wait....I like wrestling too!
Hmm....I wasn't aware of that. Do you like (love) Damien Sandow?

Also, what is you opinion of Louie? And the Big Bang Theory? These are critical questions.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

Also, what is you opinion of Louie? And the Big Bang Theory? These are critical questions.
Damien Sandow is the savior of the uninformed masses.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee is quite evil
his posts seem like mafia
the Bills are awful
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

How could you not love Sandow.

People may want to kill me now, maybe, but never seen Louie, not sure what channel it's on either.

Big Bang Theory, its on every damn channel it seems nowadays. Not sure I like the fact that Bridget left her family after John Ritter's death, and left Turanga Leela to deal with the redhead daughter and the son, plus David Spade, to pursue an acting career. Your family needs you, you *****. Nice to see David do well in life, always thought Roseanne was tough on him.

Don't really watch many TV shows truthfully, mostly re-runs of old ones.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't remember any Japanese team in this movie. But your fear of the Bills is masked as thinly as your uptonogoodery.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

At least you don't not like Louie. Some people on this forum make me sick.

Anyway, my vote will stand for now as what am I if I don't keep my word?
Old 08-21-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
How could you not love Sandow.

People may want to kill me now, maybe, but never seen Louie, not sure what channel it's on either.

Big Bang Theory, its on every damn channel it seems nowadays. Not sure I like the fact that Bridget left her family after John Ritter's death, and left Turanga Leela to deal with the redhead daughter and the son, plus David Spade, to pursue an acting career. Your family needs you, you *****. Nice to see David do well in life, always thought Roseanne was tough on him.

Don't really watch many TV shows truthfully, mostly re-runs of old ones.
He is... acceptable.

But now I'm thinking about John Ritter :(
Old 08-21-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I don't remember any Japanese team in this movie. But your fear of the Bills is masked as thinly as your uptonogoodery.
There was a Japanese player on the Ducks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
There was a Japanese player on the Ducks.
Uh, he was American, thank you very much.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

WU
WU
WU

KENNY WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. a

RIP TheManInBlack