Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-16-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
So how big of an asshole am I, if when visiting a friend while her BF is away, a BF I know she has been getting frustrated with, I hook up with her? Mind you I'm not seeing anyone at home that I'd be cheating on, although that's because I've carefully avoided asking out my dance teacher, who's really into me, until I get back.
You from New Jersey too?
Old 08-16-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
You from New Jersey too?
Nah, chicago. Is it really that bad though?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:33 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are asking yourself how big of an asshole would I be, you should already have your answer.

It really doesn't matter what any of us say, you're going to do what you want anyway. Whether you want to not feel like an asshole and get some easy ***** or not is up to you. Either way, you live and you learn.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, chicago. Is it really that bad though?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
If you are asking yourself how big of an asshole would I be, you should already have your answer.

It really doesn't matter what any of us say, you're going to do what you want anyway. Whether you want to not feel like an asshole and get some easy ***** or not is up to you. Either way, you live and you learn.
tl;dr- Yes.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a dick move.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So how big of an asshole am I, if when visiting a friend while her BF is away, a BF I know she has been getting frustrated with, I hook up with her? Mind you I'm not seeing anyone at home that I'd be cheating on, although that's because I've carefully avoided asking out my dance teacher, who's really into me, until I get back.
Are you friends with the BF? If not, then its totally cool. Not even a question or doubt. Fill her up.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

regardless of what you do, don't date that slag.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Are you friends with the BF? If not, then its totally cool. Not even a question or doubt. Fill her up.

This. Go for it bud.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know the guy, but they've been together for a while. Almost met him once, but I passed out while they were driving through town. Anyway, I've known her for a long time and I'm pretty sure it's not like she's growing apart from him because of me.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 08-17-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Prowler and ATL.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Prowler and ATL and WCH.

If you don't know him...**** it its fair game imo.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:58 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the bro code is if you've never shaken hands with the guy, then his girl is fair game. It gets grey whether or not she has to be the one to initiate the encounter or if you can do it, and the "unless she's really, really hot" argument is always perpetuated by scholars.

Gentleman's code would be to refuse her regardless, but don't be a *****.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Well turns out I can't get out of work this weekend and am going to have to wait until next weekend. So bummed right now.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-21-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friends and I were talking about this the other day. Could you date **** or a girl who has ****** a lot more guys then you have girls? Personally I said no because im a big of a old school kind of guy.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
My friends and I were talking about this the other day. Could you date **** or a girl who has ****** a lot more guys then you have girls? Personally I said no because im a big of a old school kind of guy.
The * on the words got me lost
Old 08-21-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the first **** it rhymes with mut. and have had sex with.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I think the bro code is if you've never shaken hands with the guy, then his girl is fair game. It gets grey whether or not she has to be the one to initiate the encounter or if you can do it, and the "unless she's really, really hot" argument is always perpetuated by scholars.

Gentleman's code would be to refuse her regardless, but don't be a *****.
I'm such an asshole. I slept with my buddy's ex-girl on my birthday. He already had another girlfriend and was on the other side of the country though.

With that said, she had a new boyfriend, but they just broke up. Hopefully if my media credentials for the Temple-Nova game comes through, I'll be able to see her next week.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Who cares? Unless she's got diseases or something, what's it matter?

Old 08-21-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

njx is such a ****.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I was going to say......after college it's whatever. You can't worry about that stuff. I mean, unless they have recently been whoring it up and cheating on BFs, nothing to worry about really.

They'll probably be good at sex.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
They'll probably be good at sex.
Hell yeah, dude. Girls that have had like 1-2 partners usually act like dead fish.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH don't care. And what's good enough for MOTH is good enough for MOTH.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:35 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. I need to check this thread more.

Ummm...it really doesnt matter, as long as she's clean. The character of the person is what matters....and if we're talking about wifing this girl up. You better be sure you can trust her. Learned from experience. If we're talking just straight hooking up w/ a girl like that...def. not my thing. I think that's pretty gross...i dont want to be just another number or notch on some girls belt. I know plenty of girls like this, and I wouldnt touch any of them. If I truly liked a girl, who has had a **** ton of experience, or a history of sleeping around...I would want exclusitivity and a real relationship. And that could be hard to come by, with a lot of these girls who sleep around. But just because a girl has a history of banging a bunch of people...doesnt mean, I would write them off completely. I dont think like a lot of these people do...but some girls are just wild when they're not tied down, but can remain faithful and be a great gf, if they were in a relationship. It really varies on the person.

I'm pretty old school...so I hate the fact that I know so many girls, who dont want relationships. They just want to live it up, **** around, and leave all the "serious stuff" for later. Summer Finn? ha. I dont get it myself...I would love a true companion...If I find a girl I want to be with...I wouldnt feel like I was missing out on anything. I cant do the random hookups anymore. Give me something real, over that **** any day. I want someone I could share everything with, not just **** from time to time and get drunk with. It gets old.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-22-2012 at 05:42 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH, you sound like...dare I say, a good guy. I almost wish I felt that way.

I really need to see a counselor or something because I don't think the way I feel about a lot of things germane to sexual relations or relationships js normal.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I've always found it easier to keep a nice separation of needs, become friends with the girls I actually like just hanging out with and talking to, bone the ones I'm attracted to but could never be "just friends" with. That way when my relationships go to hell, as they inevitably do, I'm not losing the people that really matter to me and being friends with so many beautiful woman makes it a lot easier to find someone new.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: