Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 08-18-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not happy about James getting injured. Anyone know if its serious or not?
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only watched a bit of the game, from what i could tell my 2 problems were pass protection and pass defense. Few pass attempts, no deep drops, and we still give up pressure like crazy. Also, disappointed in Culliver and especially Brock. It seems like every time Brock is in the game he's giving up a big gainer. I don't think his spot is a lock at all. Michael Thomas had a sack right? Whitner said Thomas is very underrated and could be a surprise player on the 53.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Sucks about the injuries but if there was one position we could probably afford guys getting banged up it would be RB. We'll bring in some bodies to hold us over for pre-season and if LMJ and Jacobs happen to be out for an extended time, maybe we kick the tires on a vet like Ryan Grant. Like what I saw from the 1's, hate the drops by WR core. JJ and Tolizen are in a dead heat. JJ looked solid. The last pre-season game will be the measuring stick for both.
BTW how did LMJ and Jenkins look today? LMJ had 4 carries/19 yards, Jenkins had a 30 yard catch and was overthrown on a potential TD the next play, so i hear. But i didn't actually watch them.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 08-19-2012 at 01:04 AM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually Jenkins was overthrown again in the 4th quarter for what would have been a long TD catch. The back-up QBs missed a lot of throws for huge gains. But the receivers also dropped ALOT of balls that would have been big catches. Jenkins looked fined.....the guys got some wheels, that's for sure. He just isn't ready yet. I wouldn't feel to bad if he had to play significant snaps due to injury but I don't think he's strong enough to be a factor this year consistently, which is why he's way down on the depth chart.

LMJ said he just turned his ankle and should be back at practice on Monday. Good news. He didn't look particular good yesterday. He's still trying to find his way. Remember he missed a lot of off-season work due to the rules about rookies not being able to practice until they graduate. He just looks a step slow....like he's still in OTA mode. He'll be fine, just has to be more decisive as a runner. I dont think he'll be as much of a factor this year as ppl think. Hunter has looked fantastic, Gore is Gore, and Jacobs should pick up right where he left off before the injury. LMJ, like Jenkins was a pick towards the future. Most of the carries will be shouldered by those 3 names I listed above. Doubt you'll see either James or Jenkins active on gamedays much this year.

Overall though, we look much sharper than we were at this point last pre-season. Texans have a very good defense and we were able to move the ball on them fairly well. If not for a couple of drops, we could have probably put a TD or two more on the scoreboard. But you can see the potential, we'll at least I can. We were missing our two starting OLBs and their offense couldn't do much until the 2's were inserted. I think we're right on schedule. The Broncos will be a good test for both sides of the ball.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 08-19-2012 at 12:01 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And its looking more and more like Bakhtiari will make the 53. Guy looked solid last night playing with the starters and he played the entire game. And after a stellar first pre-season game, he would really have to **** the bed to fall out of favor with the coaches. And he's a excellent STer as well. They should just IR Cam Johnson and get it over with so he can really get that knee right. I see Brown on the PS.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so happy that James will be okay and back at practice on Monday. Personally, im hoping to see him play this season with more of Hunter so Gore can be fresh in December and January. Also, I want to see an up tempo fast pace offense. Guys like Hunter and James will be effective that way. Also, want to see James on returns too.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Im so happy that James will be okay and back at practice on Monday. Personally, im hoping to see him play this season with more of Hunter so Gore can be fresh in December and January. Also, I want to see an up tempo fast pace offense. Guys like Hunter and James will be effective that way. Also, want to see James on returns too.
I don't want to see anymore of James returning punts. He muffed one last night badly and DOES NOT look natural doing it. He had like a whopping 3 yards punt return average. I REALLY would like to see Culliver have a crack at it. He was a awesome returner in college, but I think he's too valuable to the defense so they won't risk putting him back there. It'll be Ginn with K-10 as the back-up, just like last year.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 08-19-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamichael James has looked solid in the few carries he has had. He explodes through the hole, no hesitation from him. I love that in a running back. That's the problem with a guy like Anthony Dixon, they dance around to much in the backfield. I believe James will get a lot of touches as a 3rd down back this year.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya
I don't want to see anymore of James returning punts. He muffed one last night badly and DOES NOT look natural doing it. He had like a whopping 3 yards punt return average. I REALLY would like to see Culliver have a crack at it. He was a awesome returner in college, but I think he's too valuable to the defense so they won't risk putting him back there. It'll be Ginn with K-10 as the back-up, just like last year.
Every returner muffs or screws up a punt return because they get too anxious and forget to catch and secure the ball before running. He could still return kickoffs and we have Cox too. Of course, I would use Ginn exclusively on returns with Williams, James and Cox as the backups.

Dont want to see Culliver on returns because he's basically a starter when Rogers moves inside to the slot. James is a 3rd string RB while Culliver is a 2nd string CB. Wouldnt risk that especially since we have four guys who could be used in that role instead of Culliver.

James was an excellent returner in college too but so what? I just want to see James because of his speed and explosiveness. Think he could give us a lot of good returns. Either way, our future at RB looks bright with Hunter and James being a damn good one two punch once Gore is done.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've only watched the first quarter so far. Wasn't really impressed or disappointed.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I've only watched the first quarter so far. Wasn't really impressed or disappointed.
Any chance of posting the game here?
Old 08-20-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Any chance of posting the game here?
No. I already got a warning from YouTube one of my other videos even though it was private listed. I wish I could, but I don't want to risk my account getting the boot. The NFL has cracked down everywhere lately it seems.

Quote:
Old 08-21-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
No. I already got a warning from YouTube one of my other videos even though it was private listed. I wish I could, but I don't want to risk my account getting the boot. The NFL has cracked down everywhere lately it seems.
Sorry about that but how the hell can you get a warning for a private video? Damn youtube. Oh well. Thanks anyway. At least its just pre-season.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I don't know. Well for about almost a week I had that video on regular viewing status. When I noticed that all the other full length NFL videos were getting taken down, I made that one private. The ones following were all private as well. So maybe someone saw it while it was exposed. Or maybe it doesn't matter if it's private listed. I don't know. I just don't want to take the risk as I've already gotten two warnings because the video was split into two parts. If I get a third it's over.

Quote:
Old 08-21-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

53 man roster prediction. Based on preseason games, TC reports, injuries, and my own personal gut feelings.

QB- Alex Smith (Colin Kaepernick, Scott Tolzien)
RB- Frank Gore (Kendall Hunter, Brandon Jacobs, LaMichael James)
FB- Bruce Miller
TE- Vernon Davis (Delanie Walker, Konrad Reuland)
OL- Joe Staley, Mike Iupati, Jonathon Goodwin, Alex Boone, Anthony Davis (Mike Person, Daniel Kilgore, Joe Looney, Jason Slowey)
DL- Justin Smith, Isaac Sopoaga, Ray McDonald (RJF, Dobbs, Ian Williams)
OLB- Aldon Smith, Ahmad Brooks (Parys Haralson, Eric Bakhtiari)
ILB- Patrick Willis, NaVarro Bowman (Larry Grant, Tavares Gooden)
CB- Carlos Rogers, Tarrell Brown (Chris Culliver, Perrish Cox, Tramaine Brock)
S- Dashon Goldson, Dante Whitner (CJ Spillman, Trenton Robinson, Colin Jones)
ST- Lee, Akers, Jennings

IR- OLB Darius Fleming, RB Jewel Hampton, PUP- OLB Cam Johnson
PS- WR Chris Owusu, WR Nathan Palmer, WR Bryan Tyms, OL Chase Beeler, OL Derek Hall, ILB Joe Holland, S Michael Thomas, CB Anthony Mosley

Notable cuts: Josh Johnson, Anthony Dixon, Rock Cartwright, Leonard Davis, Will Tuakufu
Old 08-21-2012, 03:54 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moss, Manningham, Crabtree, Williams, Ginn, Jenkins?
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:49 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
This is Harbaugh's offense we're talking about, no need for WRs!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't know. Well for about almost a week I had that video on regular viewing status. When I noticed that all the other full length NFL videos were getting taken down, I made that one private. The ones following were all private as well. So maybe someone saw it while it was exposed. Or maybe it doesn't matter if it's private listed. I don't know. I just don't want to take the risk as I've already gotten two warnings because the video was split into two parts. If I get a third it's over.
Someone probably saw it when it was regular and complained. Youtube then probably checked your account and saw private videos. Whats really crappy is that there's so much stuff on youtube that shouldnt be there but is. It all makes no sense to me. Everything should either be removed or nothing at all. Its such bullcrap.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Here's my final 53 (as of right now) -

QB - Smith, Johnson, Tolzien, Kaepernick (4)
RB - Gore, Hunter, James, Dixon (8)
FB - Miller, Cartwright (10)
WR - Moss, Crabtree, Manningham, Williams, Jenkins, Ginn (16)
TE - Davis, Walker (18)
C - Goodwin, Kilgore (20)
OG - Iupati, Boone, Looney (23)
OT - Staley, Davis, Person (26)

DE - Smith, McDonald, Dobbs (29)
DT - Sopoaga, Jean-Francois, Williams (32)
OLB - Smith, Brooks, Haralson, Bakhtiari (36)
ILB - Willis, Bowman, Grant, Gooden (40)
CB - Rogers, Brown, Culliver, Brock, Cox (45)
SS - Whitner, Spillman (47)
FS - Goldson, Robinson, Jones (50)

K - Akers (51)
P - Lee (52)
LS - Jennings (53)

I think that Jacobs will go on the PUP list if he cant play week one. If he can, replace Dixon with Jacobs. And yes, I think that we'll keep four QB's because Kaepernick is the future and shouldnt be used often. Tolzien could be trade bait eventually and Johnson is basically the veteran backup behind veteran Alex Smith. Cartwright replaces Costanzo and see him making the final 53. Only listed two TE's because Dobbs could be 3rd and with the fact that we signed and drafted three receivers combined plus re-signed Ginn, not much need for other TE's.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's my final 53 (as of right now) -

QB - Smith, Johnson, Tolzien, Kaepernick (4)
RB - Gore, Hunter, James, Dixon (8)
FB - Miller, Cartwright (10)
WR - Moss, Crabtree, Manningham, Williams, Jenkins, Ginn (16)
TE - Davis, Walker (18)
C - Goodwin, Kilgore (20)
OG - Iupati, Boone, Looney (23)
OT - Staley, Davis, Person (26)

DE - Smith, McDonald, Dobbs (29)
DT - Sopoaga, Jean-Francois, Williams (32)
OLB - Smith, Brooks, Haralson, Bakhtiari (36)
ILB - Willis, Bowman, Grant, Gooden (40)
CB - Rogers, Brown, Culliver, Brock, Cox (45)
SS - Whitner, Spillman (47)
FS - Goldson, Robinson, Jones (50)

K - Akers (51)
P - Lee (52)
LS - Jennings (53)
Would be tough convincing me that Leonard Davis and Will Tukuafu will be cut. They're both currently 2nd-teamers while you have 3rd and 4th teamers making your squad.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

1. We won't keep 4 QBs

2. Highly doubt Jones makes it. This year's team has more talent top to bottom than last year squad. We won't have room to carry Jones because he hasn't developed at all as a safety. Guys like McBath and Michael Thomas have flashed more and can offer more in terms of being a actual back-up, as well as being standouts on special teams. The writing was on the wall for Jones when they were talking about moving him to WR early in the off-season. I don't see how he fits on this roster as just a special teamer. Guys need to provide more this year to stick.

3. Gooden might not be safe.I know we resigned him this off-season for modest money but I can see them going with only 3 ILBs and 4 OLBs if they really want to keep a young guy they like Michael Thomas or Reuland.

4. Tukuafu is definitely a lock because of his presence on offense, STs, and defense.

5. Jacobs should be ready by to go by week 2 at the least. Dixon is as good as gone.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Would be tough convincing me that Leonard Davis and Will Tukuafu will be cut. They're both currently 2nd-teamers while you have 3rd and 4th teamers making your squad.
Tukuafu will probably make the team but I left him out since I have four QB's and four RB's. If Davis cant beat out a second year player in Kilgore and a converted OT to OG in Boone, I dont see him making the team especially when there's a far greater chance of losing one of the young guys to another team than there is with Davis.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
1. We won't keep 4 QBs

2. Highly doubt Jones makes it. This year's team has more talent top to bottom than last year squad. We won't have room to carry Jones because he hasn't developed at all as a safety. Guys like McBath and Michael Thomas have flashed more and can offer more in terms of being a actual back-up, as well as being standouts on special teams. The writing was on the wall for Jones when they were talking about moving him to WR early in the off-season. I don't see how he fits on this roster as just a special teamer. Guys need to provide more this year to stick.

3. Gooden might not be safe.I know we resigned him this off-season for modest money but I can see them going with only 3 ILBs and 4 OLBs if they really want to keep a young guy they like Michael Thomas or Reuland.

4. Tukuafu is definitely a lock because of his presence on offense, STs, and defense.

5. Jacobs should be ready by to go by week 2 at the least. Dixon is as good as gone.
1. I think that there's a chance we do. Smith and Kaepernick are obvious locks. Tolzien has played better than Johnson but its just pre-season. I would be far more comfortable with Johnson over Tolzien during the regular season. Tolzien could always become trade bait down the line. Just wouldnt be surprised to see us keep four QBs.

2. Special teams is important and if a guy like Jones excels on special teams where as the other two dont, I would much rather keep Jones because the other two guys would be third stringers and be stuck on special teams anyway so I would rather see the better special teamer guy make the team.

3. I'll be surprised to see Gooden not make the final 53. Granted, he's the fourth ILB but he's a good special teamer. Our special teams was damn good. No reason to screw that up. Besides, those other guys can be placed on the practice squad. Gooden cant. Also, like Jones, if the other guys we're keeping arent as good on special teams as the guys we're losing and are third or fourth stringers on defense, I dont see the point in sacrificing those guys.

4. Tukuafa is probably a lock but since I had four QB's and four RB's make the team, I left Tukuafa off.

5. Yeah, im pretty sure that Dixon is as good as gone. I thought that Jacobs was going to be out longer than just a week. Either way, I honestly wouldnt keep either one but thats just me.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Davis cant beat out a second year player in Kilgore and a converted OT to OG in Boone, I dont see him making the team especially when there's a far greater chance of losing one of the young guys to another team than there is with Davis.
I agree, in theory, but having a veteran presence can be crucial. Also, Kilgore has been getting most of his reps at Center.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac
I agree, in theory, but having a veteran presence can be crucial. Also, Kilgore has been getting most of his reps at Center.
True but only if the veteran plays to be a presence. Just dont think its worth keeping Davis over one of the younger guys if he cant beat out Boone because releasing the younger guys will expose them to other teams. If the younger guys have the potential and upside, I wouldnt release them.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
This is Harbaugh's offense we're talking about, no need for WRs!
lmao, yes i meant for those 6 WR's. Brainfart.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 08-22-2012 at 03:30 PM.