Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-the-trigger/

Kurt Warner with some negative criticism of Kolb.

Sorry Cardinals fans....well...Fenikz...but a lot of us called this one when it happened.
I've always hated Kolb no need to apologize to me
Old 08-22-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish they would have addressed the amount preseason games in the last CBA. At least cut it down to 3. Just turn the 4th preseason game in to a regular season game. I'd really like 2 games but getting it to 3 would be a start.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want a shorter preseason without a longer regular season. I can see why the owners might not want to do that, though.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think three is perfect. Do the first three just like you do now and just get rid of the 4th. Instead of adding a regular season game, have a week off. That would allow guys to get healthy, add players who were cut, and do more game planning. It would get rid of a completely useless game and it would probably make the week one games better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
This is true. Fenikz has been in the Skelton camp the whole time.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fenikz is a Max Hall homer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
This is true. Fenikz has been in the Skelton camp the whole time.
ha I hate Skelton as well, but I much prefer him to be starting than Kolb at this point

Kolb is a better QB but is ******* shell shocked

and Cardinals have 5 preseason games, wtf is that ****
Old 08-22-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

random question but what happens if the Saints over-deliver this season and have an amazing season. go back to sean payton as business as usual?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
random question but what happens if the Saints over-deliver this season and have an amazing season. go back to sean payton as business as usual?
If the Packers get eliminated from contention, I'm pulling for the Saints to win it all just because I'd love to see how they deal with that. It would obviously be a great problem to have, though.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Maybe Sean Payton is replaced. I was thinking about this a while back. If the Saints make the palyoffs and win 11 plus games or whatever...does New Orleans even bring Payton back? It will be interesting to see.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, it's an apology for your team's crappy situation. Teams need to just stop dealing with the Eagles when it comes to QBs.

Also:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rnon-gholston/

Vernon Gholston still exists and was signed by the Rams.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...eir-jobs-soon/

A true NFL minor league always seems to get brought up around this time of year, and, as always, I'd be in favor of it. It won't actually happen anytime soon, but I think it will someday.

There are more quality players coming out of the college ranks than ever before. A chance beyond training camp and the preseason for some of these guys to get live reps against nearly-NFL-level competition would be great. Imagine all the gems that could come out of a situation like that.

I'd personally like to see 8 teams in cities that don't have an NFL team. Allow each team to allocate the last 12 guys they would normally cut to that league, and each team would have 48 players automatically. Let them play on weeknights during the season and allow their teams to "call them up" when needed, sort of like activating from the practice squad is now.

It would be something hard core fans like most of us could follow closely to see guys we followed throughout the draft process get some playing time.

But yeah, for now, it's a pipe dream.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

honestly it would be the 12 guys after the practice squad that would be in the minor leagues
Old 08-22-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
honestly it would be the 12 guys after the practice squad that would be in the minor leagues
I'd expand the roster by a bit and eliminate the practice squad. The players who would normally be sent there would be far better served getting to go get live reps in the minor league.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Rookie

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the idea of having a NFL minor league, hopefully in the near future it can be made a reality. That said, there would have to be some way for these to even out their rosters beyond the "last 12" from each team, whether it would be picking up street FA's or undrafted rookies or w/e. Obviously this is all just talk, but definitely seems like something that should be discussed.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you'd have to pool teams together though, not sure how it'd fully work. each team can't have their own minor league team
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
you'd have to pool teams together though, not sure how it'd fully work. each team can't have their own minor league team
Yeah, and then its difficult because you want your minor league team running the same schemes the big club is running.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I think itd be really easy for certain areas, for instance the Bills, Jets, Giants, and Eagles could pool together players, 49ers, Chargers, Oakland, and Seattle/Arizona, and the cowboys, texans, chiefs. There are more, but to make it a regional thing would be easiest.

Any team could call up a player, but the player has the option of choosing where he wants to go if offered multiple contracts.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:47 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The starting 5 along the offensive line looks to be in place with Starks returning Saturday. I like that line. I wish Mike Adams would have performed better, but I also knew going in that he would be raw and need time.

I'm also eager to see how they use Chris Rainey again. He got a lot of time with the first team last week and did a pretty good job. He's going to be a game changer.

Somebody HAS to start getting a grip with the 5th WR spot. If not, I'm sure the Steelers will only carry Wallace, Brown, Sanders, and Cotchery and let Rainey be the 5th WR. I wished it was Toney Clemons, but he has yet to make an impact and has been very inconsistent. He still has two more games, though. David Gilreath has the edge it seems like.

Dwyer getting more first team reps makes it seem like he is going to be the starter. He's slimmer and faster this preseason and I think he's going to be better than Redman.

Chris Carter getting more first team reps is a sign that he'll start against Denver Week 1. He's really taken advantage of his opportunities and I'm happy with his progress. Harrison NEEDS to get healthy, though.

Adrian Robinson could also make a case for a spot on this team as well. He's raw and can only rush the passer as of now, but he does a VERY good job at that. I don't think he'll stick on the PS. He's doing THAT well. I like Jason Worilds a bunch, but if he cannot get on the field, Robinson is a better option. It sucks the Steelers passed on Sean Lee for Worilds and he has yet to make an impact due to injuries.

Also excited to see Cortez Allen more. He's been pretty damn good. Outside of Ike, our corners lack much experience, but they are very talented.

I hope Robert Golden gets more reps. I really like his potential and think he'll be on the team at least for the first week while Clark is out.

**** SuperMagee.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
The starting 5 along the offensive line looks to be in place with Starks returning Saturday. I like that line. I wish Mike Adams would have performed better, but I also knew going in that he would be raw and need time.

I'm also eager to see how they use Chris Rainey again. He got a lot of time with the first team last week and did a pretty good job. He's going to be a game changer.

Somebody HAS to start getting a grip with the 5th WR spot. If not, I'm sure the Steelers will only carry Wallace, Brown, Sanders, and Cotchery and let Rainey be the 5th WR. I wished it was Toney Clemons, but he has yet to make an impact and has been very inconsistent. He still has two more games, though. David Gilreath has the edge it seems like.

Dwyer getting more first team reps makes it seem like he is going to be the starter. He's slimmer and faster this preseason and I think he's going to be better than Redman.

Chris Carter getting more first team reps is a sign that he'll start against Denver Week 1. He's really taken advantage of his opportunities and I'm happy with his progress. Harrison NEEDS to get healthy, though.

Adrian Robinson could also make a case for a spot on this team as well. He's raw and can only rush the passer as of now, but he does a VERY good job at that. I don't think he'll stick on the PS. He's doing THAT well. I like Jason Worilds a bunch, but if he cannot get on the field, Robinson is a better option. It sucks the Steelers passed on Sean Lee for Worilds and he has yet to make an impact due to injuries.

Also excited to see Cortez Allen more. He's been pretty damn good. Outside of Ike, our corners lack much experience, but they are very talented.

I hope Robert Golden gets more reps. I really like his potential and think he'll be on the team at least for the first week while Clark is out.

**** SuperMagee.
come gametime id like rainey to get #5 wr reps, but they do need to keep one more guy, idk much about gilreath but hes looking more and more like the guy.

love cortez, looks extremely fluid out there. Dwyer should definitely be the starter over redman, hes been playing very good every chance he gets and for the first time ever hes in good shape.

what do you think of jerrod johnson? I would like to see him as the 3

Im really happy mike adams got a shot at starting LT, at least a fair shot, but he needs some work. All we can ask is that he improves and i think sitting behind starks is gonna be huge for him. He mirrors pass rushers well but hes slow off the snap and when he does block someone he thinks hes done and doesnt do enough, thats when he gets beat. all fixable problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'd expand the roster by a bit and eliminate the practice squad. The players who would normally be sent there would be far better served getting to go get live reps in the minor league.
I would remove the practice squad, increase rosters sizes by 8, and increase the active day rosters to 61.

The NFL should stop trying to cheap out on a few players. None of them are breaking the bank as is.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
come gametime id like rainey to get #5 wr reps, but they do need to keep one more guy, idk much about gilreath but hes looking more and more like the guy.

love cortez, looks extremely fluid out there. Dwyer should definitely be the starter over redman, hes been playing very good every chance he gets and for the first time ever hes in good shape.

what do you think of jerrod johnson? I would like to see him as the 3

Im really happy mike adams got a shot at starting LT, at least a fair shot, but he needs some work. All we can ask is that he improves and i think sitting behind starks is gonna be huge for him. He mirrors pass rushers well but hes slow off the snap and when he does block someone he thinks hes done and doesnt do enough, thats when he gets beat. all fixable problems
I saw a huge difference between the first and second game of Jerrod Johnson. The Steelers are giving him a very long look which I like. I would like for him to make the team, but a part of me feels he will be on the PS and will win a backup job next year. I'd have him over Batch, though, but I doubt the team would do that.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I would remove the practice squad, increase rosters sizes by 8, and increase the active day rosters to 61.

The NFL should stop trying to cheap out on a few players. None of them are breaking the bank as is.
Yeah, the NFL is really slow to expand the active roster. I remember it being mentioned a few years ago but it was shot down pretty quickly.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Schefter was on Sportscenter saying that the Seahawks QB job is Russell Wilsons to lose. If he plays well tomorrow he will be named the starter.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

He would be the 5th opening day rookie starter this year. I remember reading the other day that we've never had more than two.