Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-22-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
My friends and I were talking about this the other day. Could you date **** or a girl who has ****** a lot more guys then you have girls? Personally I said no because im a big of a old school kind of guy.
Just wrap it up if you're that worried.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Just wrap it up if you're that worried.
"Wrap it up or crap it up" is what I always say starting now.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who is having unprotected sex with anyone that isn't their GF/Fiance/Wife is a moron. I'm sure Ravens wasn't concerned about that aspect seeing as only idiots have unprotected sex with strange women.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:16 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a buddy who was excited because the girl he was planning on ******* told him she was on birth control so he didn't have to worry about a condom. So I passed a pearl of knowledge on to him that was passed on to me... Never trust anything that bleeds for 3-10 days in a row on a monthly basis and lives.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pregnancy is a problem but STDs are just as scary.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:48 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea it really seems awful to **** a girl that's on birth control when she's not in a relationship. That means everyone (who is dumb enough) is ******* her without a condom.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to say that you guys are dicks for not just telling me what I wanted to hear...jerkfaces...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How badly do fat sober friends suck? I mean my god, sorry no guy here wants to touch you and that you don't like to drink, that doesn't mean you need to make sure none of your drunk friends get to hook up with any guys

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
How badly do fat sober friends suck? I mean my god, sorry no guy here wants to touch you and that you don't like to drink, that doesn't mean you need to make sure none of your drunk friends get to hook up with any guys
All the time. If youre still relatively young, start getting used to it. Or start learning ways to get past the mother hen. This is why the term wing-man was created.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You'll sometimes meet the occasional beyotch that's just an impenetrable fortress. Has happened to me only once and it pissed me off real bad lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm out of the friend zone. Updates later. So pro.

Last edited by nepg : 08-30-2012 at 11:17 AM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
pics later, you mean.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
If you are out you were never in if you were in you are still there.The friend zone is a black hole sir

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brothgar has spoken

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-31-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
All the time. If youre still relatively young, start getting used to it. Or start learning ways to get past the mother hen. This is why the term wing-man was created.
Well, when the sober friend is also the girl's cousin and your wingmen have girlfriends, you're pretty much ****** lol

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah been a rough few days for me. My girl who I've been living with for a year and a half now decided she didnt want to be in a relationship anymore. For the first year it was great then I noticed we kinda been distant towards each other after that. The best part was that she told me all this right after sex. So its easily to say it was the worst sex I'd ever had. Then yesterday I had to drive 14 hours back home and yet Im still tired as hell. Havent ate or slept all that well the last few days. Oh well...lifes a ***** sometimes.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Well, when the sober friend is also the girl's cousin and your wingmen have girlfriends, you're pretty much ****** lol
My best wingman has a gf. We call it doing your friend a solid. He's not gonna hook up with the chick and his gf doesn't have to know he flirted with another girl, all he's doing is clearing a path for me.

And yea, the girl who cockedblocked the **** outta me was the girl's cousin too haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today one of my best friends over the past five or six years added me on Facebook; I had previously deleted my account. The last time I saw him, we were hanging out with a group of friends who basically tried to make me feel as if they had never enjoyed our interactions at all and had been spending time with me only to collect up signs of my own weakness as ammunition for some later attack, delivered through a series of statements designed in a way which would allow them to deny any intentional harm. I had always tried to be polite, gracious, noninflammatory, etc., but they were able to make me feel incredibly guilty, as though my intentions had been unconsciously transformed into malicious actions; that was roughly three months ago. The friend who added me on Facebook today had left early and was not around at that point, but is certainly very close with the other friends, so I'm suspicious of adding him again. What do you guys think?
Old 09-05-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Today one of my best friends over the past five or six years added me on Facebook; I had previously deleted my account. The last time I saw him, we were hanging out with a group of friends who basically tried to make me feel as if they had never enjoyed our interactions at all and had been spending time with me only to collect up signs of my own weakness as ammunition for some later attack, delivered through a series of statements designed in a way which would allow them to deny any intentional harm. I had always tried to be polite, gracious, noninflammatory, etc., but they were able to make me feel incredibly guilty, as though my intentions had been unconsciously transformed into malicious actions; that was roughly three months ago. The friend who added me on Facebook today had left early and was not around at that point, but is certainly very close with the other friends, so I'm suspicious of adding him again. What do you guys think?
That is a really vague and one-sided-sounding account of what happened. Maybe if you provided details someone could provide some insight. Otherwise, if your friendship is that strong then just tell him you aren't interested in any further relationship with those people and if that's a conflict for him then you are fine not being friends anymore.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
That is a really vague and one-sided-sounding account of what happened. Maybe if you provided details someone could provide some insight. Otherwise, if your friendship is that strong then just tell him you aren't interested in any further relationship with those people and if that's a conflict for him then you are fine not being friends anymore.
Yeah I had no idea what I read.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it's been a little over a month since I broke up with my 1st serious gf, I've been so out of funk in my social life it's now starting to effect my work and home life as well. Hoping I'm able to get out a party this weekend with a few friends and start being able to feel like myself again. This spring/summer has been a trip for me that for sure...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
So it's been a little over a month since I broke up with my 1st serious gf, I've been so out of funk in my social life it's now starting to effect my work and home life as well. Hoping I'm able to get out a party this weekend with a few friends and start being able to feel like myself again. This spring/summer has been a trip for me that for sure...
Yep I can see the effects.

Keep your head up RN. Don't stress out too much bout it. Go do your thing and try to put everything behind. **** her, she couldn't handle you anyways.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-06-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Yep I can see the effects.

Keep your head up RN. Don't stress out too much bout it. Go do your thing and try to put everything behind. **** her, she couldn't handle you anyways.
Weren't you paying any attention? That's the whole point... He can't... They broke up.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Weren't you paying any attention? That's the whole point... He can't... They broke up.
Ex sex. Small window of opportunity, very risky as far as feelings are concerned, and you can only do it if you're willing to get back together. Other than that, its apparently amazing.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote