2012: Bold Predictions
1) Matt Cassel leads the Chiefs to a shocking Superbowl victory.
2) Josh Freeman throws for 4,000+ yards, with a QBR of 95+ and wins the NFC South.
3) Reggie Bush leads the league in rushing yards.
4) Mark Sanchez has his best year so far carrying the team to the playoffs. Which leads too...
5) Tebow gets traded back to the Denver Broncos, after Manning leads them to a worse record than with Tebow the previous year.
HOMER: DJ Smith gets voted to the pro-bowl.
Try and get more bold than that!