Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, you sound bitter. Don't mask that in some "I'm just joshing with you" rhetoric.

I'm guessing your offer to Yo centered around Melky Cabrera, anyways.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Youkilis actually.

Justin Upton was second in the MVP voting last year D and he's 24 years old. But yeah he's probably done you're right.

Last edited by yo123 : 08-24-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Yeah, you sound bitter. Don't mask that in some "I'm just joshing with you" rhetoric.

I'm guessing your offer to Yo centered around Melky Cabrera, anyways.
If I was bitter then I would try to get him from you. You put him on your block yesterday, right?

I'm bitter about Jered Weaver though. GRRRRRRRR!

Last edited by D-Unit : 08-24-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Kevin Youkilis actually.

Justin Upton was second in the MVP voting last year D and he's 24 years old. But yeah he's probably done you're right.
Hey ninja edit!

You just made him seem untouchable is all. Hats off to you though Xio.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should be bitter about Weaver. That was a braindead move on my part. Love Upton though and he'll be back next year.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may be out of the race, but I'm still mad I benched Sabathia and Cook, who each had a win tonight.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that trade is not happening in my lifetime.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-25-2012, 04:43 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'll let KCJ explain why he proposed it.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Umm... that needs to be vetoed
Old 08-25-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF is that. I never vote against trades but did you really think that should be allowed?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-25-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Wow. That trade died without me even seeing it. I was asleep.

What the ****?
Old 08-25-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Roy Halladay on the block for an outfielder. Let me know if you're interested.

Trade deadline is tomorrow.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That draft recap made me really depressed I took Matt ******* Capps before Alroldis Chapman was taken. And I think I am gonna drop Matt ******* Capps.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I distinctly remember giving advice to a few people via text during that draft.

Edwin Encarnacion to Yo and Austin Jackson to Brodeur were two in particular I want to claim partial credit for, haha.
Jason Kubel (the best pick in the 10th round according to u) was all u too. I was on a choo-choo train.

BTW, here are my keepers I think as of right now...
1. Albert Pujols
2. Hanley Ramirez (if he will still be on my team by this week's end)
3. Brandon Phillips
4. CARDINAL RUN! YADI
5. MATTY!
6. CARLOS
7. CRAIGERS
8. HI-ME!
9. L SQUARED (if he stops sucking)
10. SKIPP SHOULDA BEEN A SHOEMAKER...actually kidding on that one, Derek Jeter
11. Ichiro???
12. One of the noobies I just picked up.

So point of this post....I may need more dudes to keep.

Last edited by yodabear : 08-25-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'd expect Josh Beckett to become useful again in Los Angeles. I bet you end up keeping him, Yoda.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I'd expect Josh Beckett to become useful again in Los Angeles. I bet you end up keeping him, Yoda.
I bet I do too, but as of right now, I think he is out.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually offered KCJ a decentish trade before he accepted the worlds worst deal. Just saying. And I offered DJP a trade, because why not at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-25-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I actually offered KCJ a decentish trade before he accepted the worlds worst deal. Just saying. And I offered DJP a trade, because why not at this point.
Haha. You still think I was the one that proposed that deal to KCJ. I accepted his offer, not the other way around.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Haha. You still think I was the one that proposed that deal to KCJ. I accepted his offer, not the other way around.
I never said it was you that offered it, he was making weird offers to like half the league I think.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-25-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I never said it was you that offered it, he was making weird offers to like half the league I think.
ok, i just didn't want that impression.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This is a pretty big gamble for Yoda because I don't trust the two starting pitchers he's acquiring (Miley wasn't ever expected to be this good and C.J. Wilson has been a trainwreck lately).

But I'm cool with it. Strange how you two kissed and made up so quickly and made this deal.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
This is a pretty big gamble for Yoda because I don't trust the two starting pitchers he's acquiring (Miley wasn't ever expected to be this good and C.J. Wilson has been a trainwreck lately).

But I'm cool with it. Strange how you two kissed and made up so quickly and made this deal.
I know man, haha. And I know it is a gamble, but u have said it urself, my team is too unbalanced, I don't have any pitchers.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone want someone from my cellar dwelling squad???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 08-26-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
anyone want someone from my cellar dwelling squad???
I like Adrian Gonzo.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-26-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Someone give me a pitcher.

RIP TheManInBlack
Closed Thread