Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We must all play tomorrow put it down on your calender! I'll be on late tonight though.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:29 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha bantx as soon as you got off I decided to swim to that island across the channel from Krutoy Cap and I ran into Bricks again. He gave me an m16 that had a red dot with like 6 mags, a morphine autoinjector, food, bandages, water, etc. I swam back to Krutoy went back up into the mountains and signed off for the night.

That was fun as hell in the bus forcing freshly spawned people to get on or die lol. At least he wasn't a lame hacker I suppose.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hah nice yeah he was cool.

And for those who didn't get on last night me and themaninblack a pretty epic day in the game. I recorded most of it all on fraps, but as me and themaninblack was running towards elektro we run into all this weird **** happening smoke was popping everywhere and then themaninblack saw the guy so i spray like 3 clips into him and he doesnt die. Figured he was the hacker so we stop shooting and we just follow him. He runs us to the bus he had in the hills and he asked us if he wanted us to help him with something. So what we did was he would ride us up and down the coast and harrass people that just spawned. Almost got the bus stolen a few times but we killed them before they could get far. Only until the end when we were in elektro another hacker blew up the bus we were in.

Old 08-28-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha party bus fail. He said he was gonna go kill that andrew kid again for not getting on the bus. I loved how we forced them to get on and were like 'NO TALKING' and didn't tell them where we were taking them or what we were doing. Hope to run into that guy again.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-29-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Well I ended up getting killed by a sniper when I got on tonight but I respawned by Cherno and I went looting. I found a ghillie suit and some other assorted goods but I was getting shot at again so I ran and hid in the woods to the west of the city and Im very very low on blood. I have a bloodbag if someone could come give me a transfusion tomorrow it would be greatly appreciated.
EDIT: im actually do directly west of that group of apartments that look like the projects. Im up a hill in the beginning of the forest which would be on your right if headed west from thr projects.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 08-29-2012 at 06:05 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:53 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Finally got my first vehicle and its a bicycle! This thing is pretty cool its nice to be able to move quickly. Found outside a barn northeast(ish) of Kamenka. Headed up to Stary where I am now(or so I think). Hopefully that bike saved but either way if someone wants to meet up tomorrow outside Stary to go on a raid I am down. Would like to head to the NW Airfield after that as I have never been there.

Is it possible for someone to ride on the bike with me?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 09-02-2012 at 04:59 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

na uh its a one person bike hopefully I can get on I've been busy and been wanting to ply!

Old 09-04-2012, 03:58 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

The bike did not save unfortunately but I ran into what I thought was Stary and grabbed some stuff. Decent haul I ended up finding a ghillie suit, lee enfield, makarov, and other assorted items. I do need a blood transfusion though as I am down to like 5k blood, if anyone wants to get on at like 10pm EST tonight and help me out with that it would be great.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-06-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Lets play tonight fools!

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-11-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Bump Bump Bump

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-14-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

God damn YOU PEOPLE suck!

Anyway so the other night I went on this random Lingor server and met this really cool clan that runs it. They gave me a blood bag when I was bleeding out and pretty much set me up to go raid this prison by myself. Came out with an m16a2, plenty of mags, a g17 w/mags, all the gear pretty much aside from nvg's and a rangefinder. They left me after an airlift to said prison and I been on my own pretty much ever since but I do communicate with them through TS pretty regularly. I ended up finding a nearly operational white truck that I've since fixed up and have been joyriding with for some time. Really just been trying to get a lay of the land and find any rare loot I happen to come across, not really worried about dying.

You guys should get TS and come join us it's a lot of fun and they said they're gonna start having giveaways/contests for people that have joined the steam group. I'd recommend it if even to just see what Lingors all about. Maybe we could get a group together and challenge them to a duel or whatever shenanigans we can conjure up.

It's been too long guys lets get a game going asap!

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-14-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

School has taken over my time :C after this first exam I should have some more free time! I miss Day Z!

Old 09-14-2012, 02:52 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
School has taken over my time :C after this first exam I should have some more free time! I miss Day Z!
Well let me know, I'm pretty geared up on Cherna as well. Just found an AKS-74 Kobra in a deer stand up North outside Krastnosav. Plan on heading SW to some other deer stands and a possible motorcycle spawn point on my way to the NW airfields. Would really like some company before going to the airfield if at all possible. Can probably play late night any day this weekend fwiw.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 11-18-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone interested in maybe playing today? I've had the urge to get back in it.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys suck.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe some day coming up?
Old 11-19-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

It's too late. You're dead to me.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

I'd be down to get back into it this week if you guys want. Haven't played for awhile but it would be great to get a group going. I'm pretty much off for Thanksgiving break so I'd be down on most nights.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

i could play during the break also, but I will fully be getting back into in winter break

Old 11-23-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forenci lets go!
Old 11-30-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Cain has a weekend where the GF works and he is bored of his current games soooo.... Who's down for some Day Z?
Old 11-30-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Tonight will probably be my only chance to play consecutive hours so im down at about 9 or 10! I have to study for the rest of the weekend though :C

Old 11-30-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

If I didn't have to work tonight I would have been down to play. I'm soooo upset I won't have my PC but it sounds like its not a guarantee that the release will be in December anymore.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump! Just redownloaded combined operations and am downloading dayz right now looks like some interesting stuff has been added, more mods maps some pvp type stuff levels with lots of vehicles, start with a gun, etc etc, i havent played in 5 months at least
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

im down to play tonight once i finish up this project