Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-21-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
So next week's Raw will have Daniel Bryan going to ANGER MANAGEMENT classes, and some kind of Punk/Lawler showdown. How very exciting. I hope it entertains the Social Media ambassador.
WWE for you. Daniel Bryan is the best technical wrestler in the entire wrestling business today and he doesn't get an opportunity to actually showcase this. Instead, he puts over Charlie ******* Sheen's awful comedy show.

Don't get me started on King. Or Punk. Or how they treated Jericho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from work, flip on Raw and see Sandow and Rhodes.....fap,fap,fap.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And then a ******* squash......ugh. I hate the WWE.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Loved Kane in anger management class.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lmao that Kane thing was amazing
Old 08-27-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Once they asked about his childhood, it was destined for greatness.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For reasons un explained I have a unhealthy obsession with torturing Pete Rose lol.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha, lesnar fan gets D bry counted out

that guy is everywhere

and Lol at Truth mentioning his botch from last time they were in Milwaukee and he got the city wrong
Old 08-27-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kane segment is the only saving grace of this Triple H blowjob Raw.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lesnar mark out guy is a traitor. He was rooting for Cena and even had a Cena sign earlier on in the show.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kane segment is the only saving grace of this Triple H blowjob Raw.
good thing they didn't wait until the end of the 3rd hour for his 20 minute promo

we saw enough video packages to last a lifetime
Old 08-27-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

They need to have Punk take a chair and beat the everliving **** out of Lawler ala Stone Cold vs the Rock at WM 17. He has to do something truly reprehensible.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so last week Punk could pick his own opponent, and was gonna give Cena the title shot if he said Punk was the Best in the World.. Cena refused, and the next week AJ makes Punk vs Cena at the PPV.

What's the point in even following this anymore? Blah.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I laughed when Cena yelled "THIS IS WAY OUT OF LINE"
Old 08-27-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena doesn't know how to climb cages. Also, it's okay when Cena strips a much more helpless announcer to his boxers and beats him up while draping him in BBQ sauce, BUT NOT PUNK.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Cena doesn't know how to climb cages. Also, it's okay when Cena strips a much more helpless announcer to his boxers and beats him up while draping him in BBQ sauce, BUT NOT PUNK.
Yeah. I was thinking that the entire time.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You are just noticing now that John Cena and the WWE do things that are hypocritical?
Old 08-27-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

HE DESERVED IT BECAUSE HE'S A BAD GUY!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

It's WWE. They have a guy who pretends his sock puppet has a mind of its own

there is NO logic
Old 08-28-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought both DB and Kane were great. It was easily the best part of a pretty lackluster Raw.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite part was when Brodus Clay danced.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/cm...-a-photo-here/

Quote:
WWE Champion CM Punk needed staples to close a cut in his head after this week’s WWE Raw. View a photo Tweeted by Punk below:
@CMPunk The staples are fake too.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC