Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Well then, I'm pretty sure they lost another customer.
And another, but they don't give a ****

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Not sure if anyone heard, but our on Scott Wright will be featured in the game as one of the twitter handles used! Be sure to look for @Draftcountdown in it!
Here it is:
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draftcountdown's gonna be huge I tell ya. HUGE!
Old 08-18-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the bills move on from Spiller and FredEx and pick a RB at 7, lol.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy View Post
Here it is:
so awesome. doing big things SW!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is honestly way too cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Having played several games of the Madden 13 demo on 360, I can honestly say that it plays better than the last two years. I played on pro for three games and it was too easy. Went to all pro and played two games. Won 10-6 with the Giants against the 49ers and then won 23-10 using the 49ers against the Giants.

If the camera can be closer when passing especially on deep throws, the gameplay would be much and far improved over the last two years. Granted, thats not saying much but oh well.

Commentary is better but still nowhere near as good as 2K5. Presentation is probably the best its ever been in Madden but again, thats not saying much. It's so sad that EA purchased the ESPN license for 15 years back in early 2005 and yet, seven and a half years later still isnt even half as good as 2K5. No halftime/post game report/highlights. The presentation is still "blah". They show the player of the game being interviewed after the game is over but you can barely see who it is.

Cant speak for others but im hoping/wishing/praying that the NFL doesnt renew their exclusive license with EA because 2K would have blown them away years ago. Oh wait, 2K did just that with 2K5 which is still better than Madden.

And the worse possible thing that EA could have ever done, they did - NO EDITING whatsoever in this year's version. So, if your favorite player has the wrong jersey number or is out of position, you're screwed even though I wouldnt be surprised to see EA add this as a $10 DLC on launch day or in September.

Another thing that bugs me is after the game is over and you check out the team stats, there's still no stat for "points off turnovers". Thats irks me to no end. I had four turnovers with my awesome and best 49ers defense and wanted to know how many points I scored off those turnovers.

In an age where stats and editing should be a main focus, its sad that its nowhere to be found this year. UGH.

I am hoping they don't extend it either, so Madden 15 will have competition. I just feel like Madden is going to buy their way to anything they want to.

I honestly love the idea of the Connected Careers, but he no editing(not even equipment? **** you EA, **** you) and no fantasy drafts is a massive FAIL for a game that hasn't been that good in a long time. It's like they said "we know Madden hasn't been all that great these last 5 years and it's been on a steady decline, but let's pick 2 things that people most enjoy out of those crappy games, take them completely out, and start from there for a new concept".

How did that conversation even happen? But that is pretty damn cool about Scott giving draft blurbs. Moving on up.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott is to sexy for this site.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, i'm with the majority in that no fantasy drafts (& no editing to a smaller extent) means that i have no reason to buy this game. I didn't buy 12 since my ps3 was broken, so i've been playing Madden11 lately. I just moved the Chargers to LA & renamed them the Urban Achievers.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's sad that EA is for sure going to renew that contract. They have enough cash to ensure that.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Not sure if anyone heard, but our on Scott Wright will be featured in the game as one of the twitter handles used! Be sure to look for @Draftcountdown in it!
Just noticed this in a new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB4Kw-3O7CU

Go to 2:50. Nice Scott :)
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott even got some nice pub for his real Twitter handle.

https://twitter.com/scottwrightea

"Scott Wright
@ScottWrightEA
This is a virtual account only seen within the Connected Careers mode of Madden NFL13. To follow the actual Scott Wright go to twitter.com/DraftCountdown"

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that may be reason enough to buy the thing

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually really like the demo this year surprisingly. I hated madden 12. I will buy it because its the only NFL game out... just like many others. I don't usually edit so idc but no fantasy drafts is ***.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden 13 is looking really good. Demo is solid and the new CCMode looks real deep.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the overall gameplay, but the new career mode is really disappointing. The weekly practice situations are a good idea, but the interface as well as the overall AI of the game ruin it. The interface is set up in a way which wastes a lot of time trying to find basic information like the results of your last game; it shouldn't be necessary to click through a bunch of different screens just to see what happened in the previous week. Computer teams release a ton of rookie players, etc. very early in the game (for example, I saw the Steelers cut Chris Rainey after one preseason game and the Chiefs release Cyrus Gray immediately as well.) It took me a little bit out of the experience to see the Vikings sign Donovan McNabb at the start of the mode. Players have some very strange contract demands; Wes Welker wanted a six-year, $54 million extension, but I was able to re-sign Sebastian Vollmer for four years and only $8 million. Patrick Chung signed for four years and $6 million. I imagine the mode would be fun with 32 people, but it seems a little bit bare-bones in terms of features and the general managers controlled by the CPU are questionable at best.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should bring back things from madden 04 one with ray Lewis. Some of the best features on there like opponent reports amid stuff
Old 08-25-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
A buddy and I have done a fantasy draft every year since like 2007. If they actually took it out they just lost another customer.
Yeah, its basically why I play it. If its gone, as am I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Scott even got some nice pub for his real Twitter handle.

https://twitter.com/scottwrightea

"Scott Wright
@ScottWrightEA
This is a virtual account only seen within the Connected Careers mode of Madden NFL13. To follow the actual Scott Wright go to twitter.com/DraftCountdown"
More publicity fo the site can only mean higher expectations and some sort of standard. Scott might have gotten too big for himself to run it all alone.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, there's no fantasy draft in the Career Mode, and I'm not sure players on other teams ever progress.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like it's getting meh reviews. Probably won't buy it. I may buy NCAA 13 down the road if I find it a deal on it. Not paying $60 for it.

I know it gets old, but EA is such a ******* joke.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
By the way, there's no fantasy draft in the Career Mode, and I'm not sure players on other teams ever progress.
Wow. This game gets worse and worse.

You can't edit player ratings so you are stuck with whatever Tubby McCheetofingers at EA decides. Don't worry though he totally knows better than you do about your favorite team.

You can't even edit player positions, so forget trading your favorite out-of-place 4-3 DE to a 3-4 team and making him an OLB.

No fantasy draft, which I know is a big problem for lots of people.

Now players on other teams don't improve? WTF is even the point? Are they phasing Franchise Mode out completely? I guess they might as well since they release a ****** new game every year.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know potential is gone, but I heard progression is still there. It's just that anybody can progress, not just A or B potential players since that's gone. But who knows. I hate EA, unforunately I'm going to buy it and try it out since it's the only football game and football games are literally the reason I got into gaming, all the other games usually just take up time until football season.

I'm going to give superstar mode a try tomorrow after work, and try to give it an honest run without any hatred. Still though, the most fun I had on last year was an online fantasy draft with like 8 guys. Those drafts would be epic with everybody on at the same time. Now what? That takes away a ton of replay value for me.

Literally all I do after December is fantasy drafts.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna go pick it up at 12. I'll let you guys know what I think. If I don't like it I'll take it back and get NCAA or preorder NHL 13.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty cool that Scott is in the game
Old 08-27-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can definitely still edit rosters.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote