Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2009, 04:39 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just giving this sucker a bump because I recently started blazing again and have soared through season 2 of this show for probably the 10th or 11th time, it's just so awesomely epic. And yes I know LotGH did the whole smart/thinking war anime thing first.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 11-07-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Code Geass is a really good series. I loved the ending to it. You might not want to spoil it for some people who haven't seen it though.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Code Geass is a really good series. I loved the ending to it. You might not want to spoil it for some people who haven't seen it though.
That whole second season is incredible. The first few episodes are just gold, as the show comes in all guns blazing and the ending is up there with BSG for most epic finales I've ever seen.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-07-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I might re-watch it, nothing good this season, Code Geass is awesome. Most shows don't have much replay value to me, but this one is da bomb.

Recently I watched Phantom: Requiem Phantom, it wasn't to bad pretty good after the first 3-4 episodes.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I think I might re-watch it, nothing good this season, Code Geass is awesome. Most shows don't have much replay value to me, but this one is da bomb.

Recently I watched Phantom: Requiem Phantom, it wasn't to bad pretty good after the first 3-4 episodes.
Code Geass, NGE and LotGH are probably my 3 favorite series in terms of re-watch value.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-16-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

So I'm going to give this sucker a bump with my top 5.

We've got Code Geass, NGE, Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon and Legends of the galactic heroes, with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Berserk which I'm in the middle of just missing out.

I'd probably rate them Geass, NGE, LOTGH, Black Lagoon then elfen lied if I had to but those top 3 are on their own level for me right now.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think my top 5 would go like:
1. Gurren Lagann
2. Ghost in the Shell
3. Samurai Champloo
4. Full Metal Panic!
5. Trigun

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh this season sucks soooo much. Usually I'm not a fan of rewatching animes, I tried to with Full Metal Alchmest: Brotherhood, i feel asleep each time.

I might re watch Black Lagoon, and Code Geass.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

omg I just watched the first 3 episodes of Ookami Kakushi...oranges that keep *** werewolves from raping little boys...so ******* full of win.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-15-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

anything new or good come out yet?
Old 03-15-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
anything new or good come out yet?
Duararara is pretty good, by the people who made Baccano.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:40 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

new spring season stuff came out like a few weeks back forgot to mention anything worth watching?

Also just realized BLEACH is back. Finally after like a year and half no more fillers well at least for like 10-15 episodes.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately, his partner isn't successful in preventing the detective from committing suicide. However, the invisible cyborg that used to work with them was able to. So after that, the three of them travel to the mastermind of the entire scheme using their philosophizing artificially intelligent mini-tanks that has been brought back from the dead for a second time to shut down the whole child-kidnapping scheme they were investigating down. But first they need to get past the giant gun toting robot guards outside of the place.....

So now we get to see tanks & cyborg vs. robots.

Anime. Its awesome. This is a partial synopsis of Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society by the way.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

I'm sad because Fullmetal Alchemist ended again. <3 FMA Brotherhood.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

So I started watching a series I haven't seen before and thought I'd bump the thread. I've started to watch To aru majutsu no Index. Has anyone seen it? I'm on the fourth episode, pretty good so far.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Hows the new season looking?

Anything notible? i like Eureka Seven: Ao
Old 08-30-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still enjoy Dragon Ball. I haven't had time in a while to just set back and watch a new anime series. A lot of the cultural tropes really irk me more than they used to. I'm not sure why. They just seem expected now in a lot of the stories regardless of what the genre actually is for the specific anime. But it is what it is.

I haven't watched Cowboy Bebop in a long time. The entire series. I'd like to do that again. That was one of my favorite shows in the early 2000's, and the English dubbing wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Although this time around I'd like to see the original Japanese version.

That reminds me, I would love to get the Dragon Box, which has been out for two years. It's basically the hardcore original Japanese version of Dragon Ball in it's entirety (Dragon Ball Z side of the series I should say). But the Dragon Box volumes had a limited run and they are skyrocketing on eBay. I have the original manga of the entire series which is nice because there isn't any filler within the context of the story, but the original BGM music is priceless and fits the show so well, combined with the original voice actors for the show. Maybe one day once I have enough money.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 08-30-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Watch dragonball Kia then
Old 08-30-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOVE Berserk, its messed up to high heaven, but it is amazing. Gurren Lagann is also amazing. Fate/Stay Night is really good as well. Rurouni Kenshin will always have a special spot in my heart as one of my personal favorites.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:09 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Watch dragonball Kia then
You mean Dragon Ball Kai? I tried watching the first couple of episodes and there was still some unnecessary filler that turned me off. Really I wasn't a fan of the changes. I've come to terms that the original anime of Dragon Ball is what it is and it's good in it's own way and I prefer it in it's original form which is why I'd like to get my hands on the Dragon Box volumes one day. I'm actually more excited for the brand new Dragon Ball movie being released next year, even though I don't think a new Dragon Ball movie is necessary.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 08-31-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump Bump Bump...Cause i care and love anime

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I've started watching a lot more slice of life type animes
Old 02-03-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting to watch Fairy tail more. I like it because it doesn't take itself too seriously.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

So...did anyone get the Dragon Box? I'm getting it now and it's over 60 gigs. It's basically the entire duration of Dragonball Z in it's original Japanese format. It comes with English subs and audio (if you want to listen to the English subs oy), but not the music. Basically this sums it all up. Nice comment taken from another site from a random source.

Quote:
This is by far the best Dragon Ball Z torrent I've ever seen, very likely the best ever period due to the fact I'm very confident I have seen all that are worth seeing. The Dragon Boxes are the best quality Dragon Ball Z has ever been released in, I've owned them all in the past and don't see an difference in quality from those dvd sets and the files in this torrent, they are identical to me. DBZ was released on blu ray, but I don't think they even released half of the series before it was cancelled, I can't really comment on the quality of them compared to the Dragon Boxes, but the fact so many episodes were unreleased in that format it seems pretty irrelevant how good or bad the quality of them was. The funimation orange brick season sets of DBZ were ****, they just were, the picture was bright and washed out, whole sections of the picture was cut off in the cropping of 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9. The dragon boxes were remastered in such a way that it did the legendary series justice, it literally couldn't look any better, while keeping it in 4:3 aspect ratio because of the simple fact it's a 4:3 series and it's not going to enhance the quality any by stretching it out. Took me a total of 80 hours to download this torrent, I would have been fine if it took twice as long because this truly is the best Dragon Ball Z anime torrent on the internet right now, very possible the best there ever will be.
If you are a hardcore Dragon Ball Z purist, you must own/acquire this. It was a limited release, so owning hard copies at this point would be expensive and hard to find each installment since it's been a few years since it's release. Obviously there are other ways. Just saying, keep a lookout.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a friend recently told me about this show (also a manga), but it's awesome. it's called Attack on Titan, if you're a fan of Berserk, Claymore, etc you will probably like it.

Here are free streams:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan