Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 08-30-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BJ Kissel reporting it isn't serious. Crennel was on 101 after the game and said there were no major injuries. Not sure what is going on.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to be fair Teiche did'nt say it was onkly that some people are worried the ankle could be a significant deal

by the way am I wrong in thinking this was Poe's best game of the preseason.I thought he did very well filling in for Toribio
Old 08-31-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was excited to see him get the start and I think he played well. He has a lot of work to do still, but he is making positive steps every time I see him on the field. I saw him moving his guy/guys around and staying near the LOS. It's crazy how strong he is.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so Hoyer & Seneca Wallace are available plus Eagles are shopping Kafka.Anyone one of thos 3 are upgrades over Quinn
Old 08-31-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Seneca Wallace and Mike Kafka are not, but I wouldn't hate Hoyer here as a backup.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

agent for Nate Eachus says Nate has made the team.Gray to IR prehaps?because Draughn has done enough to make the team as well
Old 08-31-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hate that Gray got hurt. I feel he has the most going for him out of the RB's not named Jamaal or Peyton.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
so Hoyer & Seneca Wallace are available plus Eagles are shopping Kafka.Anyone one of thos 3 are upgrades over Quinn
Apparently the Eagles couldn't find a taker because they waived Kafka.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

DeQuan Menzie to IR per Teicher.Jon McGraw better get yourself in football shape we're running out of DB's
Old 08-31-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Menzie was put on IR before the first week so he's not eligible to come back this year. With DiMarco being waived (and hopefully signed to the PS), maybe Eachus is going to start at FB. It has been reported that he was willing to move to FB just to make the team, which would give us Charles, Hillis, Gray, Draughn, Eachus (FB).

Old 08-31-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
They might look at Hoyer. Pioli really values prototypical size for QBs, though. I think they're happy with the QB situation, though.

Not a fan of Eachus making the team. He's just not good. He's bad. He goes down on first contact most of the time, he's slow, and he's small. He brings nothing to the table in a real NFL game. DiMarco, on the other hand, was a flat-out beast.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

DiMarco was anything but a beast. Are you sure you were watching the right guy? I would have kept Bannon over DiMarco and not think twice about it. That being said, Eachus making the team is neither good or bad to me. He likely won't see the field unless he switches to FB, and he's willing to do so, but I don't know how good he'll be.

I guess it doesn't matter in the end though as I don't see us using a lot of sets with a fullback.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
They might look at Hoyer. Pioli really values prototypical size for QBs, though. I think they're happy with the QB situation, though.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You guys should look at the team before Pioli was hired and look at it now. And don't forget about a division title in 2010 and a blocked FG away from one in 2011. You're overreacting a little bit.
i know it's just preseason but Defense looks softer than a cup of cool whip.
overall the team looks too soft.
and the QB situation is a joke.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I really felt like the players put it in cruise control after the Cards game. They were just going going through the motions.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I really felt like the players put it in cruise control after the Cards game. They were just going going through the motions.
yeah that Cards game wasn't a good measuring stick IMO, they suck.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

#Chiefs roster cuts. Players let go who appeared on 53-man roster last year: Amon Gordon, Donald Washington, Brandon Bair, David Mims

Old 08-31-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

full list/moves:

cut:
Brandon Bair
Amon Gordon
Donald Washington
Jerome Long
Junior Hemingway
Jeremy Bellamy
Rob Bruggerman
Mikail Baker
Neiko Thorpe
Jamar Newsome
Rich Ranglin
Lucas Patterson
Darryl Harris
Patric Dimarco
Chandler Fenner
Leon Williams
David Mims
Gabe Miller

Tanney joins Menzie on IR.

I'm fairly certain Shaun Smith will be a Chief
Old 08-31-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

No one really jumped out to me as being shocking. I wonder if Cyrus Gray is going to IR like previously reported? Hm. And I wonder if Mims makes it back on the PS.

Old 08-31-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so goddamn proud of Greenwood. He's my boy.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
I'm so goddamn proud of Greenwood. He's my boy.
I SWEAR I was just about to PM you! I am so happy he stuck too. I am a huge huge Greenwood fan and he made some plays yesterday. I turned to the people I was watching the game with and I said yeah Greenwood is staying. :D

Old 09-01-2012, 07:00 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DiMarco was anything but a beast. Are you sure you were watching the right guy? I would have kept Bannon over DiMarco and not think twice about it. That being said, Eachus making the team is neither good or bad to me. He likely won't see the field unless he switches to FB, and he's willing to do so, but I don't know how good he'll be.

I guess it doesn't matter in the end though as I don't see us using a lot of sets with a fullback.
DiMarco was beastly in the last game. He was a large part of the success of the first drive.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:04 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
No one really jumped out to me as being shocking. I wonder if Cyrus Gray is going to IR like previously reported? Hm. And I wonder if Mims makes it back on the PS.
Gabe Miller is somewhat surprising. I thought Newsome did enough to make the team even with his drops. Mims getting cut means Allen's injury isn't serious. Mims has never looked good. Just big.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Mims has been constantly pushed around with little effort from LBs/DEs. I'd be surprised if he made it onto the PS now. He looks soft.

Gabe Miller isn't that surprising to me. He was hurt his rookie year and Corey Greenwood outplayed him in pretty much every facet of the game.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

PS announced:

WR Josh Bellamy
WR Junior Hemingway
DL Jerome Long
OT David Mims
WR Jamar Newsome
DB Neiko Thorpe
OL Lucas Patterson
FB Patrick Dimarco