Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-30-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
I don't understand prerankings. Like I don't know if I would rather have a RB over a QB or when a TE is of greater value than a reciever. If I could rank them by position that would be great but all of the positional rankings together just confuses me.

I think I'll just be sure to make the live draft.
Value based drafting.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem with preranking is the possibility of drafting 3 QBs or something stupid like that.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most difficult part of assigning "value", at least in my opinion, is when you have to consider the depth of a position and its draft pool.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aww man... I just saw this. How could I miss the "Heavy Metal and Destruction"

In the future let me know if you guys need any more people.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So future years, are keepers our first however many picks, or do they replace the round we selected them in?
Old 08-31-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
So future years, are keepers our first however many picks, or do they replace the round we selected them in?
The 2nd one, if anything. I am not sure what options Yahoo allows but you won't be forced to keep anybody, and you will be able to keep up to x number of players. I was thinking 2 or 3.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-31-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had never been in a PPR league before this season, and now all the leagues I'm in use PPR.

Draft's in 1 hour.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Draft is live!

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-31-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flam Fives

QB - Aaron Rodgers | Andrew Luck
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew | Cedric Benson
RB - DeAngelo Williams | Kendall Hunter
WR - Brandon Marshall | Kenny Britt
WR - Antonio Brown | Randy Moss | Joshua Cribbs
TE - Vernon Davis | Brandon Pettigrew
D - Seattle
K - Alex Henery
Old 08-31-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was brutal. I'ma need to tweak a few things, maybe think of some early trades. Feel like i got butt-raped in that draft!
Old 08-31-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was really excited seeing my projected point total for week 1, but then I saw everyone else's and was instantly depressed. But just you wait...
Old 08-31-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So sorry I missed the draft guys. Something came up which I had to take care of at school.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a fancy logo yet, but that's not going to stop me from stomping the **** out of the Flam Fives in week 1! (good luck, buddy)

Amon Amarth Avengers:

QB Philip Rivers
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Julio Jones
WR Andre Johnson
TE Aaron Hernandez
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB Donald Brown
K Dan Bailey
D Green Bay Packers

Bench:

QB Russell Wilson
RB CJ Spiller
RB Beanie Wells
RB Roy Helu
WR Mike Williams
WR Michael Crabtree

I tried something different with this draft by loading up on WRs and waiting for RBs... not sure how I feel about the results just yet. Should be a fun season. Good luck, everyone!
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Yeah, the success of my team rides a ton on what ends up goin' on with Jones-Drew.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I don't have a fancy logo yet, but that's not going to stop me from stomping the **** out of the Flam Fives in week 1! (good luck, buddy)

Amon Amarth Avengers:

QB Philip Rivers
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Julio Jones
WR Andre Johnson
TE Aaron Hernandez
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB Donald Brown
K Dan Bailey
D Green Bay Packers

Bench:

QB Russell Wilson
RB CJ Spiller
RB Beanie Wells
RB Roy Helu
WR Mike Williams
WR Michael Crabtree

I tried something different with this draft by loading up on WRs and waiting for RBs... not sure how I feel about the results just yet. Should be a fun season. Good luck, everyone!
Disgusting set of receivers! I'll take them off your hands if you want a RB. I've got Jonathan Dwyer and Ronnie Brown up for grabs ;)
Old 08-31-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post

Flam Fives

QB - Aaron Rodgers | Andrew Luck
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew | Cedric Benson
RB - DeAngelo Williams | Kendall Hunter
WR - Brandon Marshall | Kenny Britt
WR - Antonio Brown | Randy Moss | Joshua Cribbs
TE - Vernon Davis | Brandon Pettigrew
D - Seattle
K - Alex Henery
Turrible RB corps. Maybe Rodgers wasn't the smartest #1 pick?

QB Brady, Locker
RB Murray, SJax, BJGE, Quizz, LeShoure
WR Colston, Decker, VJax, Amendola, Lafell
TE Rudolph
K Prater
D Baltimore
Old 08-31-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: M. Vick / R. Fitzpatrick

RB: D. McFadden / S. Greene / S. Ridley / B. Tate / R. Hillman / R. Mendenhall

WR: G. Jennings / M. Wallace / S. Johnson / G. Little

TE: R. Gronkowski

K: S. Gostkowski

DST: Atlanta Falcons
Old 08-31-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Krillswerch Engerge!

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Ray Rice
RB: Darren Sproles
WR: Percy Harvin
WR: Dwayne Bowe
TE: Antonio Gates
Flex: Desean Jackson
K: NONE!
DST: Philadelphia

Bench:

Darrius Heyward-Bey (Oak - WR)
Jacob Tamme (Den - TE)
Sidney Rice (Sea - WR)
Joe Flacco (Bal - QB)
Shane Vereen (NE - RB)
Nate Burleson (Det - WR)
Arizona (Ari - DEF)

I pretty much kicked this draft's ass.

Check out this "Rate my Draft" tool: http://subscribers.footballguys.com/...-team/form.php

It is actually a pretty good review if you plug in the scoring.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-31-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** ME! I had no idea this was today! **** **** ****! Sorry guys

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
**** ME! I had no idea this was today! **** **** ****! Sorry guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
5:30 Friday works, I was just saying if we move it thats when it still works for me.
Lulz you got 2 kickers.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-31-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drove back home today and just completely forgot. I dropped my extra kicker though

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

SHIPWRECKS

QB: Cam Newton
QB: Ben Roethlisberger

RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Ryan Matthews
RB: Jonathan Dwyer
RB: Ronnie Brown

WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Robert Meachem
WR: Randall Cobb

TE: Jason Witten
TE: Martellus Bennett

K: Garrett Hartley

D/ST: Buffalo

Depth is terrible across the board. Dwyer, Brown and Bennett will all be gone as soon as the starters get healthy.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I actually think Bennett might have a good year this year.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-31-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Turrible RB corps. Maybe Rodgers wasn't the smartest #1 pick?
PPR League. RBs are least valuable. Keeper league. I have no regrets.

If MJD signs, my RBs aren't bad. If he doesn't... hurtin'
Old 08-31-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that puppet and I hate killswitch. Strategy really sucked this draft.

QB: Stafford, Schaub
RB: Bush, McGahee, Ryan Williams, David Wilson
WR: Nicks, Thomas, Washington, Jeffery, Bess
TE: Graham, Finley
K: Bironas
D/ST: Giants

Odds are against me.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote