Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-14-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
and specials. deering's awesome, such a team player and has a **** ton of talent. Maybe we see him as starting safety next year? especially since the Knight transfer
I doubt he ever starts at S. We still have Waters who going to be a beast plus Aiken will make the transition.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

waters rules, so pumped for him. You think Aiken can make that transition well? I feel Deering could be a pretty good FS. Him or Teejay. Hell, maybe even Tartacoff haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Aiken is more of a natural S so I don't see it as much of a problem. I really wish Knight stayed I like what I was hearing about him.

This team better rampage this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-20-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Gary Nova named starting QB this morning. The smart and correct decision from Flood.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-20-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever happened to Tom Savage ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Whatever happened to Tom Savage ?
Transferred to Arizona. Sat for a year and then just transferred again to Pitt so he'll have to sit this year also. He'll have 1 year of eligiblity left next year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-20-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much promise for this...

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
So much promise for this...
Yeah Schiano screwed him with the WildCat stuff then he made a bad decision to leave. He wanted to come back to Rutgers but he couldn't get a hardship waiver from NCAA and we didn't want to waste a year with him on the roster so he looked elsewhere. I hope he does well next year since Pitt will be in the ACC by then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-20-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not surprised with Nova. At least we made a decision. I'm a bigger Dodd fan than most, but at least it's a freaking decision
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm starting to think that our opener is going to be cancelled. Sucks since I've been so pumped for the season.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

any speculation surrounding that or is that just your guess/gut feeling?
Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Gut feeling which I got after eating a back egg and cheese. So also could just be something brewing down there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Also, I don't know if you saw but Royster to Rutgers is official. Totally makes up for Knight leaving.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

October 20 future rivalry begins?
Old 08-29-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
October 20 future rivalry begins?
I don't think it's going to be much of a rivalry early on but it's good to get to play a team so close. Are you going to get tix for that game?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Also, I don't know if you saw but Royster to Rutgers is official. Totally makes up for Knight leaving.
i don't know much about him but he sounds like a big time talent which is always a huge help especially with our lack of depth at safety. Him and Waters will be a nice duo
Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think it's going to be much of a rivalry early on but it's good to get to play a team so close. Are you going to get tix for that game?
Yeah, I usually can only make it to 1 or 2 games a year. Usually its been the home opener but it doesn't look like it this year.

So I'm go to RU game. Should be fun, I'm try and force a bunch of people(brown people) I know that go to RU to come down here and watch it. I'm not sure how good we going to do, lack of depth is a concern when jumping conferences. We are fiesty, so we'll put up a fight.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The march to our first BCS bowl starts soon!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-31-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i am so damn excited, holy crap
Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Me too!! No idea where I'm watching though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-31-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think the teams gonna be that good. That is all.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
I dont think the teams gonna be that good. That is all.
Nooo! Explain. The D should be dominant.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-31-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nooo! Explain. The D should be dominant.
Maybe Im just a negative **** but I dont see much of a pass rush, and despite having Ryan and Harmon as big time playmakers in the secondary, the other positions back there are questionable.Good linebackers. As for the offense, the O-line may still be subpar, I dont have a ton of faith in Nova not turning the ball over, and the run game, I have no idea could be good, could be ****.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ok that's fair. I hope you're wrong and am generally way more optimistic but I do think we'll be very good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-31-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ok that's fair. I hope you're wrong and am generally way more optimistic but I do think we'll be very good.
Sigh....ok.