Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-31-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frenchy got a hit last night!
Old 08-31-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
Who do you think will win the AL manager of the year award?

For me, it had been Buck Showalter until Red Sox collapse and Blue Jays being old themselves.

Bob Melvin, Robin Ventura or Buck Showalter.. I am not sure which one deserves more.
Joe Maddon every year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buck for me. How that team has a winning record leaves my mind boggled.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I concur with GF, not sure I could even name you 5 Orioles, yet, they are winning. I have Matt Wieters and Adam Jones down....
Old 08-31-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Buck for me. How that team has a winning record leaves my mind boggled.
Jim Johnson has more saves then the Astros have wins.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for this Astros team to go to the AL next season. I think they have a good shot at beating the 62 Mets in futility record wise

I BELIEVE!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dickey back in the lead for NL CY!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-31-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus was hired by the Houston Astros as Pro Scouting Director. Link. I'm glad for Kevin, but as a BP subscriber, I'll miss his stuff as that was the biggest reason I signed up.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus was hired by the Houston Astros as Pro Scouting Director. Link. I'm glad for Kevin, but as a BP subscriber, I'll miss his stuff as that was the biggest reason I signed up.
Good hire by the Astros. They're getting smart, and moving to a division full of really smart baseball people and the Angels.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Good for Kevin. He's a Mets fan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-01-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Good hire by the Astros. They're getting smart, and moving to a division full of really smart baseball people and the Angels.
GTFO with that. Jerry Dipoto is just getting started
Old 09-01-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

also, some Mariners fan in a red speedo and orange shoes ran onto the field and the Halos feed had the camera on him for quite a bit before they finally cut away. Clearly had him running by Trout at 1B as the guy ran to 2B and then into the OF to avoid security. Can't wait for the gif to be made of the guy blazing past Trout

amazing
Old 09-01-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The A's are crushing the Red Sox right now. They just can't stop hitting.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a game from the A's. Nice to put some crooked numbers up to start the weekend series.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I said I would not be ranting this year, but **** IT, I am doing it anyway.

PLAYOFFS? Don't talk about playoffs with this team. I wanna see us score multiple ******* runs in a game. The last four games: 0 runs, 0 runs, 1 run, 0 runs. THATS A GRAND ******* TOTAL OF ONE GOD DAMN RUN...in 36 innings. And we scored that run when we were already down 8 to 0. Yeah, our pitching hasn't been stellar, but if Tim McCarver was around he would tell us that u can't win many games scoring 0 runs. And yes I dropped a GD bomb, it don't matter, no one is reading this. BUT SCORE SOME ******* RUNS CARDINALS! When we got 2 out of 3 from the Reds I thought maybe we could get hot, and win the division, now all I want to see is a gosh darn run. Funny how things change? NO, IT ******* SUCKS! And yeah, I know 29 teams didn't win the world series and I sound spoiled, well BOO ******* HOO TO U *******. Good day!
Old 09-01-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I know I said I would not be ranting this year, but **** IT, I am doing it anyway.

PLAYOFFS? Don't talk about playoffs with this team. I wanna see us score multiple ******* runs in a game. The last four games: 0 runs, 0 runs, 1 run, 0 runs. THATS A GRAND ******* TOTAL OF ONE GOD DAMN RUN...in 36 innings. And we scored that run when we were already down 8 to 0. Yeah, our pitching hasn't been stellar, but if Tim McCarver was around he would tell us that u can't win many games scoring 0 runs. And yes I dropped a GD bomb, it don't matter, no one is reading this. BUT SCORE SOME ******* RUNS CARDINALS! When we got 2 out of 3 from the Reds I thought maybe we could get hot, and win the division, now all I want to see is a gosh darn run. Funny how things change? NO, IT ******* SUCKS! And yeah, I know 29 teams didn't win the world series and I sound spoiled, well BOO ******* HOO TO U *******. Good day!
It's actually 39 innings going back to the 7th of your win over Pittsburgh...

1 run in the last 39 innings.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:43 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
It's actually 39 innings going back to the 7th of your win over Pittsburgh...

1 run in the last 39 innings.
That salt hurt man, it really hurt the wound.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
That salt hurt man, it really hurt the wound.
It's okay. The A's have scored 47 runs in their last 36 innings.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:57 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
What a game from the A's. Nice to put some crooked numbers up to start the weekend series.
I like how a lot of former Red Sox players did most of the damage tonight.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants beat Cubs 5-2.

5 games up. Go D-Bags tonight.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we have won like 9 in a row vs the loldgers

so die in a fire sf *******

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we have won like 9 in a row vs the loldgers

so die in a fire sf *******
Speak up. You are too far down the standings. I can't hear you.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Avila has been incredibly terrible and unclutch this season.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Nice class. Bunt for single with 2 outs during a perfect game.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nice class. Bunt for single with 2 outs during a perfect game.

who did that? What inning?