Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Articles On Defense Thread

I love reading about defense. I love the schemes, the evolution of the game, getting a deeper understanding and idea of different styles of coaches and how different schemes run on different sets of principles, how many schemes are more similar than we think, etc.

This is an article on Bill Bellichick's hybrid defense in NE. Great article, really shows you some insight into the genius of Bill Bellichick.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...triots-defense

Anyone who loves reading about the game, I strongly recommend reading this. If you love the 46 defense, go buy Rex Ryan's book on the 46. Its a great read as well.

I've been studying the wide 9 for the past 2 years in bits and pieces, when I can find a good link on it I'll share it here.

But anyway, post and discuss defensive schemes here. I figure we could use a thread like this.