Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-03-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I guess I should start these now. I have quite a lot.

Pick one flex: 1 point PPR

Lance Moore vs Wash
Isaac Redman vs Den
Jon Dwyer vs Den

Pick 1 RB: standard scoring

BGE vs Balt
Rashad Jennings vs Minnesota
Jon Stew vs TB

Pick 1 flex:

BGE vs Balt
Jennings vs Minn
Decker vs Pittsburgh
Jon Stew vs TB

Chose 1 RB: 1 point PPR

DWill vs TB
Dwyer vs DEN
Alfred Morris vs NO
Helu vs NO
Spiller vs NYJ

Pick 1 flex:

DJax vs Cle
Moore vs Wash
Any other of those RBs
Jared Cook vs NE
Had a hard time choosing between DWill and Spiller.
Docta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What kind of game do you think Rashad Jennings has? No ppr. I'm hoping for at least 8 points but that may be wishful thinking.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6 points would be my guess, but has the potential to have higher.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
What kind of game do you think Rashad Jennings has? No ppr. I'm hoping for at least 8 points but that may be wishful thinking.
15 carries, 50 yards. 3 catches, 14 yards.

So about 6...7...

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting lineup

QB: Matt Schuab
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Trent Richardson
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Vincent Jackson
TE: Brandon Pettigrew

Bench
Doug Martin
Stevan Ridley
Pierre Garcon
Laurant Robinson
Brent Celek

Got offered Wes Welker for Doug Martin and Vjax

PPR league I'm waiting till week one is over to start entertaining more offers and people are getting desperate in my league since they need RBs.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Starting lineup

QB: Matt Schuab
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Trent Richardson
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Vincent Jackson
TE: Brandon Pettigrew

Bench
Doug Martin
Stevan Ridley
Pierre Garcon
Laurant Robinson
Brent Celek

Got offered Wes Welker for Doug Martin and Vjax

PPR league I'm waiting till week one is over to start entertaining more offers and people are getting desperate in my league since they need RBs.
I would jump on that trade if you had some more certainty at RB aka not Trent Richardson. Although he's talented, he's still a rookie. I think I would still pull the trigger, though. Welker is a PPR beast and essentially worth a first rounder. Let the other team rely on the Bucs offense, and reap the benefits of a Julio/Welker combo.

Old 09-03-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what do you guys think about this...

John Skelton
Darrius Heyward-Bey

for

Jake Locker

QB's are huge in this league and we can start two. Right now DHB occupies the spot I'd start Locker in, so is this worth it? also, PPR with small bonuses for long TD
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drafting 11th in a 12 team league. No idea who to draft. Never drafted this low

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gronkowski/Graham, and then best RB available.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Gronkowski/Graham, and then best RB available.
it is an option I do play in a league that starts 3 wr 2 rb 1 te and a flex. I just dont know if they can be as close to as good as they were last year

Old 09-03-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did my draft yesterday with my keepers of Graham, Roddy, Jennings & Demaryius Thomas. 10 teams keeping 4 players. Ended up with:

I grabbed Luck at #5 overall because I love him and he is a good keeper pick. I'm actually happy how my RBs turned out considering what was actually available. Got Romo super late so he should be the starter for now. I'm talking to swap Demaryius Thomas for Torrey Smith as well.

Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
it is an option I do play in a league that starts 3 wr 2 rb 1 te and a flex. I just dont know if they can be as close to as good as they were last year
I'd go best RB available, and then Graham/Gronk. It's not like they got easier to guard over the offseason. There have been people saying that AH surpassed Gronk as Brady's #1 target, but Belichick's probably just ******* with them.

But if Brady, Megatron, or Brees drop, I'd take them.
Docta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st pick **** who do i take
Old 09-03-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A-Rod no questions.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-03-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got him 3rd in 2 leagues and would pick him #1 overall if I had the choice. It's a QB driven league now, might as well have one of the best.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Aaron Rodgers, #1. Not injury prone like a RB, elite production at a high scoring position.

Old 09-03-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady over Rodgers imo, but i would go rb
Old 09-03-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Ok finished my final draft of the season. Suckered into 3 leagues again this year. here is the results of the one I just did.

12 team league- Start 1 QB 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, Flex, K, Def, IDP

QB- Matt ryan
RB- Run DMC, Steven jackson, J-Stew, David Wilson, Donald Brown, Ryan Williams
WR- Harvin, T. Smith, Britt, T. Young, DHB, G Little
TE- Gronk, Graham
K Henery
IDP- Earl Thomas
Def-Chefs

Thoughts?

Old 09-03-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 1st pick in my draft tomorrow and I'm going with Foster.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I'm fortunate that in my big money league my decision was made for me when Rodgers, McCoy, and Rice went 1,2,3. I had 4th.

Old 09-03-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I have 1st pick in my draft tomorrow and I'm going with Foster.
Make sure you pick up Ben Tate then. If Foster goes down you won't lose much.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-03-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you drop Kevin Smith after week 2? Or hope someone bites on a trade? I really think Leshoure sees most of the carries when he comes back from being suspended.

My RBs are: Chris Johnson, Trent Richardson, Ryan Mathews, Kevin Smith, Ryan Williams.

I really want to package Kevin Smith and a receiver for Peyton Hillis or do you think I should just drop Smith and pickup a guy with some potential, like a Royster or Taiwan Jones? or maybe even a Dwyer.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember when debating your first round pick it isn't who will score the most points it is who will score the most compared to who you get in round 2. Draft a RB more than likely Ray Rice.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would start BGJE over Rashad Jennings fwiw. He's going to be the main horse in the Bengals stable and he will be used on the goal line almost exclusively.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:36 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished a 10 team auction. Standard Scoring and you start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 K. Everyone in the league is pretty competent, so its nobody is ending up with a stacked team. I ended up with...

QB: Stafford
RB: D-Mac
RB: Fred Jackson
WR: Greg Jennings
WR: Hakeem Nicks
WR: Titus Young/Denarius Moore
TE: Gates

Bench:
McGahee, Donald Brown, Ridley, Moore/Young, Roethlisberger.

This is the first time we went to an auction draft (have had the same league together for a bunch of years). It was pretty tough because it felt almost every player had at least 1 guy who was going after them aggressively.

My initial goal was to try and snag a top QB and a top TE, but they got massively overpaid for as did Foster/Rice/McCoy.

I ended up snagging D-Mac for a solid value, so since I went that route I decided to invest a decent amount in good backup RBs. I feel like my one weak spot is that 3rd WR spot, but I'm hoping either Young or Moore breaks out and I'll also be patrolling the early waiver wire to see if anyone is having an unexpectedly big year.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by pierce2walker : 09-04-2012 at 04:16 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote