Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-31-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
lol
that was a dumb question on my behalf, why would you want the 7 up logo...

i'm not thinking too clearly atm.

i'll get it.
I didn't feel like insulting the man making my sig. :D

As for the 7up logo, USC's captains both wear the number 7 and I believe they both had "7's Up" as their twitter handles throughout the summer spring. So it's sort of a play on that.

Btw, thanks for the sig.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
I didn't feel like insulting the man making my sig. :D

Btw, thanks for the sig.
lol you should have, i have thick skin.

and you're welcome dude.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i can edit it if you want:
So I am going to be a pain... I was relooking at these can you do this one with out the boarder? I like how the font is faded similar to the N7.
Thanks Man!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:01 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
So I am going to be a pain... I was relooking at these can you do this one with out the boarder? I like how the font is faded similar to the N7.
Thanks Man!
yeah i can do that.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:13 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

like this:
Old 09-03-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Great sigs BK! You definitely still have it.

Another Amazing BK Creation
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey BK could i possibly get a giants sig, whatever player you would be interested in doing. I don't want to limit the artist inside of you.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
Great sigs BK! You definitely still have it.
thanks VCU, i'm tryin to get back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
hey BK could i possibly get a giants sig, whatever player you would be interested in doing. I don't want to limit the artist inside of you.
sure man
Old 09-03-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
hope this works for ya man,

i had these Cruz pics already cut.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would anyone be willing to make me a Rondo sig with this picture? http://goingforthree.files.wordpress...ondo-hands.jpg

It would be greatly appreciated!
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Would anyone be willing to make me a Rondo sig with this picture? http://goingforthree.files.wordpress...ondo-hands.jpg

It would be greatly appreciated!
made it sig size and add a couple filters:
Old 09-04-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
made it sig size and add a couple filters:
Awesome thanks man! Will rep.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Awesome thanks man! Will rep.
no prob man, just glad you could use it.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK... Never cease to amaze me with the quality of work you do, so quickly.

If you're in the mood...

Could you make a sig of Vernon Davis and NaVorro Bowman with the text Official Sponsor ?

If so, you rule, thanks in advance.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
BK... Never cease to amaze me with the quality of work you do, so quickly.

If you're in the mood...

Could you make a sig of Vernon Davis and NaVorro Bowman with the text Official Sponsor ?

If so, you rule, thanks in advance.
thanks man, i've been out of it for a while trying to get back into it.
do you prefer grungy look kinda like my Houston sig or a clean look?
Old 09-04-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

went kinda grungy/kinda clean:

i saved the psd file so anything you wanted changed or if you want a whole new look just let me know.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hope this works for ya man,

i had these Cruz pics already cut.
as always, you are the best. Keep at it, even if its not your profession, because you have a gift good sir.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
went kinda grungy/kinda clean:

i saved the psd file so anything you wanted changed or if you want a whole new look just let me know.
You work so fast.

I don't mind the grungy look. I like clean, also. Just do your thing.

My only issues... Try to make VD and Bowman as similar in coloration as possible. Also... That pic of Bowman is actually Aldon Smith. It was a photoshop job done right after Smith was drafted. It's not Bowman.

;)

You reall. Can't wait.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:15 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You work so fast.

I don't mind the grungy look. I like clean, also. Just do your thing.

My only issues... Try to make VD and Bowman as similar in coloration as possible. Also... That pic of Bowman is actually Aldon Smith. It was a photoshop job done right after Smith was drafted. It's not Bowman.

;)

You reall. Can't wait.
i think i made this mistake before on the Bowman cut, when i searched him on google, it came up the best pic of him.

i'll start from ground zero.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Try to make VD and Bowman as similar in coloration as possible. Also... That pic of Bowman is actually Aldon Smith. It was a photoshop job done right after Smith was drafted. It's not Bowman.

;)

would you by chance have access to high quality pics of Bowman?
Old 09-05-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
This is one of the better ones. Here's a few others...

Old 09-06-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

thanks guys, i'll cut some of these and see what i can come up with.
the biggest problem with using two renders is getting them to flow.

these should help, i have more options now.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Phlysac i tried a different style and render for Bowman from the pics you posted.:

but still grungy after all my tries. lol

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-06-2012 at 10:02 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i need to add depth to the BG.
not sure what tho?
i was thinking Stadium, GGB or SF Skyline
thoughts?