Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-04-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default "DC" Re-Launch Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the re-launch progress.

I was hoping to have everything done for September 7th, but that just doesn't appear to be feasible. I am putting the finishing touches on the mock draft and have all of the player pages and headshots formatted while Shane is working on the stats. However, while I have my initial group of prospects for the rankings I still have to go through and input them all in the positional pages in an order that is still to be determined to a certain extent. That is obviously something I don't want to rush so I decided it would be best to just push the re-launch one more week to September 14th. As they say, measure twice and cut once. I truly believe it will be worth the wait though as there will be more prospects in those initial rankings than ever before. In fact, there are usually around 300 at the re-launch but this year there will be 465!!!

I apologize for the delay appreciate everyone's patience. Please know I am working hard!

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep on trucking. Make sure to work shane real hard, make him find all those stats, even the obscure ones that give the scouting reports some flavor.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Keep on trucking. Make sure to work shane real hard, make him find all those stats, even the obscure ones that give the scouting reports some flavor.
Haha. Worst stat to find? Longest Punt by the punters each season, only because the site I use doesn't have it and ya have to go searching in the NCAA database, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah that is and odd one.

Longest pass thrown would be interesting, not like throw a 2 yard pass and it goes 98 yards.

Throw a pass 3 yards behind LOS and it travels like 35 yards forward.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While we're talking stats, I know that Ourlads publishes the "ball velocity" of some QBs (but not all of them). I think this is based on their throws at the combine, but I'm not sure.

Is this something that you guys might have access to, or is it something that Ourlads measures on their own?
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
While we're talking stats, I know that Ourlads publishes the "ball velocity" of some QBs (but not all of them). I think this is based on their throws at the combine, but I'm not sure.

Is this something that you guys might have access to, or is it something that Ourlads measures on their own?
They could have definitely found out on their own since the formula's just distance over time. Must have taken a whole lotta time though.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote