Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-05-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Is he a Cowboys fan?
Actually, I don't even know. Not sure who he roots for. It's a work league that was cooked up literally today. Which means we'll start from week 2 onward.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Is he a Cowboys fan?
Don't think he is, unless he is a dumb one who doesn't want to watch his own team play.

LOL... It's always gotta be a Cowboys fan's fault in everything.. huh?

Too funny. You guys are a blast! Let's enjoy the game and razz each other to endless misery!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so many hot girls walking around in giants jerseys today. god bless football season
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, half of them are just seeking attention.

But its all good though. Im not complaining
Old 09-05-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't even describe my excitement. I can't wait to see the team. So many interesting players and things to unfold this season. How Barden does, how Randle develops. What doe Black Unicorn give us? How does the O-Line manage? And a lot more.

I'm pumped. It doesn't feel like the season is beginning though. It's crazy.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so many hot girls walking around in giants jerseys today. god bless football season
That sounds awesome. My future girlfriend is going to be forced to walk around in jerseys, whether she likes it or not!!!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think scotty meant just jerseys.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they hit the nail on the head with the fairweather giants fans. Whenever I hear a Jets fan trying to rationalize rooting for the Giants I am speechless...WE DO NOT LIKE EACHOTHER!

Also why is Vanilla ice on NFL Network...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gah, Wilson. I said it before, but his ball security is going to be the main thing keeping him from getting more touches.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too many runs. Still terrible at running the ball. Should have let Eli take the game over earlier.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant get any worse from here. Our CBs are heinous, the Refs were atrocious, Cruz couldn't catch a cold tonight, Ogeltree decides he can catch and our OL is not built for run blocking. We needed to pass more tonight

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More than anything, I'm just pissed it was the Cowboys. If we lost tonight playing like this to any team other than the Cowboys or Eagles I wouldn't care at all. This game means nothing

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game.. clearly both teams have some rust to shake off and the amount of injuries don't help. Def would have been different if Cruz caught those open passes. Scandrick continues to have trouble manning up when VC moves into the slot and I was surprised the team didn't take more advantage of that matchup.

The injuries in the secondary didn't help your cause either.. I don't know how high I'll get on Ogletree until a see him against a healthy group. D-line (with the exception of JPP GOOD LORD) seemed to wear down because of the lack of depth.

Bennett looks like he will be an asset for your team as an extra blocker and emergency outlet, Cruz will turn it around and Nicks looked healthy. Coughlin will clean it up on offense but defense might be scetchy until you get some of the wounded warriors back.

I expect a much different game in Big D.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the giants were a victim of their own success. too many times they were undisciplined with maintaining their rush lanes and concentrating too much on trying to get pressure up the middle and they allowed romo to do what he does best and make plays outside the pocket.

idk what the giants are gonna about their secondary, b/c if kevin ogletree goes for 100+ yards and 2 tds u have serious problems. Perry fewell has his work cut out for him

Last edited by CowboysBeastMode : 09-06-2012 at 12:00 AM.
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Line is terrible. Wilson worries me. Never seen Webster get burned like that the last 5 years. Ogletree wow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Yeah we are not meant to run the ball. Bradshaw isn't the answer. He is a straight line runner now. If Wilson can hold onto the ball I'd have more faith in running because he can make things happen with his speed but I just don't know if we can trust him.

It might be a long season with Fewell and Gilbride.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the bright side if things somehow don't get any better, we may finally get to replace Fewell...and after another year with somebody even worse than Fewell, we might get spags back and then it'll be about time for another run.

But to be honest I'm not that upset. I know it's the cowboys, in jersey, on national TV. But the season is long, when push comes to shove Coughlin pull Fewell's head out of his ass long enough for the D to step up, Eli will do the same for Gilbride, and we'll start playing up to our talent again.

DL was sloppy but was still blowing up the Dallas OL, even with the thin DTs. LBs made plays, for the first time in a long time the LBs are not one of my biggest concerns. Secondary was the sloppiest part of the D. I can't remember the last time Webster had a game that rough, even the VJax game, it was just one receiver. We need Prince back, but once we get him back it'll just be a question of when Fewell stops doing is dumb Perry Fewell things.

O was pathetic at running the ball, but we kept on keeping on with it because it is the 80's again and the receivers dropped too many passes. I do gotta say that our pass blocking wasn't as bad as I was expecting, so when we do start to have to give up on the run more we might not be as screwed as the coaching staff seems to believe we will be.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 09-06-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:50 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only three things that really worried me about this game was Cruz, our DBs and the lack of capitalizing on opportunities.

-Cruz, what the **** happened?? I hope this was just an aberration, a botched game, the exception to the rule. But he looked so terribly unfocused all game long. And it wasn't just the drops. he sucked at run blocking too, and had a false start. Those kind of things can't happen over the course of the season. Without Cruz as a potent threat we will be royally ******. Hixon just isn't good enough, his long catch was good, but other than that he got no separation at all. Randle need to start taking over sooner rather than later.

-The DBs, where do I even start? Coe did okay for what we could expect, but of course he got injured. Tryon should never see any work outside special teams, that much is clear after yesterday. Did Hosley even play? I couldn't see him out there. The most concerning thing though, was Webster. Much like Cruz on offense, if he has a full season of yesterdays playing standard, we will be royally ******. Because then we will have no reliable CBs(we don't know if Prince is good enough yet).

-And failing to take advantage of the countless of opportunities the Cowboys gave us, that was weak. They had a gazillion penalties, but we couldn't get off the field. When we got a drive going in the first half, Wilson fumbled. We couldn't get in from three yards after the INT. We didn't capitalize when they turned it over on downs. The list goes on and on. If we don't start taking advantage of stuff like this, we will lose a lot of games this season. Because our schedule is really tough, and opposing teams will take advantage.

I thought Eli played well, all things considered. And our front seven was okay for most of the night, until they got worn out from being on the field too much for the second half. JPP was a beast as usual.

I am also worried about Blackburn. He didn't play good last night. Was out of position a lot against runs IMO, and he's so damn slow, it hurts.

And despite the fumble, I still want us to use Wilson extensively. Bradshaw already looks a bit heavy and slow, though the O-line didn't exactly open any holes for him either. But Bradshaw will be totally worn down by week 10, if he isn't already injured by then(which is highly probable), if he keeps getting that much of the workload.

Overall, I'm not going to panic yet. But if the three main trends I listed keeps on showing themselves over the course of the next month, I will go into panic mode.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:05 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Hosley still injured? No doubt would he have performed better than Tryon did last night.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about we make this game up by actually beating the Redskins this year.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

You know what we were missing last night? WARE DRAW from the 2 yard line.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, didn't come to gloat or anything, just to say it was a good game, just has to be tough to swallow considering your DB depth during the game. It started bad, and got worse. After awhile Romo was just audibling out to whoever Tryon was on(who I'm sure is strictly a special teams guy), and expecting him to come in off little practice time and cover Austin is asking for a lot. I'm not even sure who the 3rd and 4th CB's were by then.

The Cruz drops do hurt, but once you got so thin at Corner it's tough to overcome that for 4 quarters. I was actually wanting to get a look at Prince and see how he fared vs Austin, but maybe next time. I guess that's how Coughlin rolls with the rookies playing little, but seems strange you couldn't throw Randle in a red zone package at least, and let Wilson try to break a big play for a spark. I think those guys have the natural talent, sometimes it's best to just let that take over.

None the less, look forward to the next match-up, opening week both teams were rusty and banged up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Bottom line: The Cowboys thoroughly outplayed the Giants and deserved to win. That's it. Props to the Cowboys. They wanted it more, they were more physical, they played with more intensity, and they executed better.

The Giants came out flat, didn't play with a lot of emotion. Poor execution. Mental mistakes, drops, just not in sync. I understand injuries hurt us this game, but Dallas was hurt too. Not an excuse.

Like I said in the week 1 thread, hopefully this was a wakeup call for the Giants. They felt a little too good about themselves all offseason. This should wake them up. Last year was last year. It's time to wake up and play with more intensity and focus.

Also, that 3rd WR desperately needs to emerge. Nicks is not healthy at all, he can't explode off the line so he was a non factor last night, and our 3rd WR got no separation outside 1 play by Hixon. We need that 3rd WR to emerge or else it's gonna be a long season.

Nicks needs to get healthy asap. Ditto for Prince and Hosely. If our secondary doesn't get healthy and if Nicks doesn't get healthy, its gonna be a long season.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our situational play calling still sucks! Running the ball twice in the red zone was pathetic. Most teams want to put the ball in their QBs hand. What's the use of having a good QB if we aren't going to allow him to throw the ball in the red zone?

Did we actually think magically this piss poor OL will create a running lane from a few yards out and score? I knew once Boley got knocked out that it would be tough to score.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we played like dog ****.

can't capitalize on the Boley pick? The fumbles, Cruz's drops, injuries at CB. It's brutal. Bring Bing back.

ok, that probably won't help but man, when we're on Tryon out there for more than hail mary D, we're screwed. We did not look good. I know we need to try and run some but good god let Eli sling the ball around, will you guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote