Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-06-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I use Percy Harvin or Demaryius Thomas as my flex....

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was doing well tonight until Victor Cruz decided to stop catching the football & the NYG D started sucking.

btw...flex spot for RB: Benson vs SF, BJGE vs BAL or Jennings vs MIN?
Old 09-06-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Shonn Greene. I have zero trust in Holmes this year.
Thanks, I think thats where I was leaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Thats tough but I'll take the proven product in Harvin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Thats a tough one. I think you can rule out Benson and it comes down to Lawfirm vs Jennings. Given that MJD should take a decent amount of the load, BJGE is probably the best option this week, especially with Bernard Scott not playing.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Which 3 would you go with? 0.5 ppr

Forte vs. IND
Murray @ NYG
K. Smith vs. STL
Martin vs. CAR

Other flex options would be Bowe, Blackmon, Amendola. None I really felt like putting over any of those RB.
Forte, Murray & Martin. Detriot doesn't run much and Carolina has to prove they can play defense even with LBs coming back / being drafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Whom to flex?

Percy Harvin vs JAX
Michael Bush vs IND
Willis McGahee vs PIT
Ryan Williams vs SEA
Dwayne Bowe vs ATL
D-Jax @ CLE

I thinking Harvin.
Harvin or Bowe. I like both a lot, but I'd lean Harvin just b/c we have seen so little of Bowe and can't really be sure what kind of shape he's in after holding out a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
quick question for panthers fan or anyone that knows since Beason will be coming back does James Anderson still have his starting job?
Their depth chart has him as the starter w/Davis getting bumped for Kuechly. I know that was a big question through preseason and am not really sure how much meaning there is in the depth chart.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:55 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post
^Any takers?
I agree - no way can holmes be in a lineup right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
**** I might have to rush to pick up Ogletree
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
So in one night Ogletree is gonna go from like 2% owned to 100% owned
Seriously . . . a Cowboy WR putting up 100+ and 2TDs . . . he'll be gone quick. I added him last week in a deep bench dynasty when he earned the WR3 spot. I was hurting big time with no WR depth and would love to see him have a nice season and be a WR3 for me. I have Lloyd, Antonio Brown and Mike Williams. Too bad I started Fred Davis in the flex instead of Ogletree. Like anyone would have actually started him, though.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:58 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Man Eli only got me 14 points, yikes. probably could of been around 20 if some of his receivers would of held onto the football.

Good thing the dude I'm playing only got 5 points from Victor Cruz, his #1 receiver, and has Locker as his QB for the week. I wouldn't think he'll get a ton of points.

Of course now that I saw that we can all ecpect 30 from Jake Locker.
Hahaha . . . no doubt. He's a tough one because he can run, but I think you'll be ok. No rookie QB has ever won a game in his first meeting w/BB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Harvin. He was a beast all year last year and should be featured more w/AP out early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I was doing well tonight until Victor Cruz decided to stop catching the football & the NYG D started sucking.

I'd go with Jennings. I want no part of those RBs going against SF or Baltimore D.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:11 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drop Randall Cobb for Ogletree? 1PPR + return yards

What do? :s
Old 09-06-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks like Haden is going to play on Sunday. Should I bench DJax and start Lance Moore or Jon Dwyer (who I think ends up starting)?

Edit: Or Robert Turbin if beast mode doesn't play.

Last edited by Hines : 09-06-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Both will be boom or bust on a game by game basis, I think. Edge to Ogletree based on his secured WR3 spot for the Cowboys, which Cobb doesn't have for the Pack. Then again, return yards could negate that edge, depending on how many yards / point. There's also the fact that Romo was apparently lobbying for Ogletree to get that spot and that bodes really well for their "chemistry" together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
It looks like Haden is going to play on Sunday. Should I bench DJax and start Lance Moore or Jon Dwyer (who I think ends up starting)?

Edit: Or Robert Turbin if beast mode doesn't play.
Turbin would be the best choice.

Will Haden cover DeSean all game? If he goes with the #1, wouldn't that be Maclin?

Old 09-06-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Both will be boom or bust on a game by game basis, I think. Edge to Ogletree based on his secured WR3 spot for the Cowboys, which Cobb doesn't have for the Pack. Then again, return yards could negate that edge, depending on how many yards / point.
25 return yards = 1 point.

I also have Dez Bryant and Jason Witten, dont know if it would be a good or bad thing to have Ogretree too?

Last edited by Jakey : 09-06-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 PPR

Dem Thomas or DHB

and

Turbin, KSmith, or Rashad Jennings (assuming Lynch doesnt play)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I would keep Cobb at least for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
.5 PPR

Dem Thomas or DHB

and

Thomas vs DHB is tough... I think I would say DHB because Oak is going to be forced to throw more.

and probably Turbin if he is slated to start then KSmith if not.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just want people to realize Ogletree was covered by Justin Tryon a lot. Not sure he's going to put up these numbers against a real corner, so I may not rush out and drop a guy for him in leagues that aren't so deep (ala 10, 12, 14 man leagues)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
25 return yards = 1 point.

I also have Dez Bryant and Jason Witten, dont know if it would be a good or bad thing to have Ogretree too?
I'd keep Cobb, then. Having all 3 Cowboys would be pointless, barring injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
.5 PPR

Dem Thomas or DHB

and

Turbin and Thomas. I like DHB to have a nice year but then I remember he has Palmer throwing him the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i just want people to realize Ogletree was covered by Justin Tryon a lot. Not sure he's going to put up these numbers against a real corner, so I may not rush out and drop a guy for him in leagues that aren't so deep (ala 10, 12, 14 man leagues)
An excellent point.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im very excited to see who is dropped for Ogletree in every league Im in.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

James Jones or Randall Cobb this year?
Old 09-06-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what do you guys think about

team A gets
Rob Gronkowski
John Skelton
Darrius Heyward-Bey

team B gets
Adrian Peterson
Vernon Davis
Jake Locker

PPR, 2 qb's can be started
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ogletree is going to do what Laurent Robinson did last year. I think he can keep it up, not at the level of last night though.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
James Jones or Randall Cobb this year?

Easily Cobb.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Ouch... It would have to be a blockbuster to get something like Jordy and Martin...

I guess you could always try something like M. Wallace (who I hate this season) LeShoure and Decker for Jordy and one of the RB. Although you might have to upgrade the 2nd WR you offer if he declines.
he declined M Wallace and and E Decker for J Nelson and D Martin so I followed it up with E Decker, M Wallace and Bears D for D Martin and the Seahawks D. He declined it and sent a counter offer of A Rodgers and Antonio Brown for M Ryan, D Martin, Rashad Jennings and Kendall Hunter. I think I'm going to pass and try another way to get a RB.
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2 please, even though they aren't the greatest to pick from. No PPR

Ingram vs. Wash
Reggie Bush vs. Houston
Redman vs. Den.
Rashard Jennings vs. Minny

Also have Medenhall but definitely taking a wait and see approach.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2:
S. Jackson vs Det.
A. Peterson vs jax
Gerhart vs jax
Helu vs NO
TheRubberDuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few different calls I need made:

Pick 1 (.5 PPR)
Kendall Wright vs. NE
Amendola @ DET
Mike Williams vs. CAR
McCluster vs. ATL

Pick 1 (.5 PPR)
Green-Ellis vs. NE
Royster @ NO
anyone listed above with the WR's

Pick 2 (.5 PPR)
Sproles vs. WAS
Doug Martin vs. CAR
Hillis vs. ATL
DeAngelo Williams @ TB (possibly no Stewart)
Titus Young @ STL
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson and Helu?
Old 09-06-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
A few different calls I need made:

Pick 1 (.5 PPR)
Kendall Wright vs. NE
Amendola @ DET
Mike Williams vs. CAR
McCluster vs. ATL

Pick 1 (.5 PPR)
Green-Ellis vs. NE
Royster @ NO
anyone listed above with the WR's

Pick 2 (.5 PPR)
Sproles vs. WAS
Doug Martin vs. CAR
Hillis vs. ATL
DeAngelo Williams @ TB (possibly no Stewart)
Titus Young @ STL
Not rock solid on those. NE's secondary doesn't scare me and Wright is getting the start. He looked good in the preseason. Bernard Scott is out so BJE is getting all the carries. Won't have a good YPC but I think he'll run in one or two. Sproles is a must start. I think Martin will have a very good game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Pick 2 please, even though they aren't the greatest to pick from. No PPR

Ingram vs. Wash
Reggie Bush vs. Houston
Redman vs. Den.
Rashard Jennings vs. Minny

Also have Medenhall but definitely taking a wait and see approach.
Jennings or Ingram for the 2nd start. Don't think MJD will have much of an impact. Saints love Ingram in the redzone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRubberDuck45 View Post
Pick 2:
S. Jackson vs Det.
A. Peterson vs jax
Gerhart vs jax
Helu vs NO
Jackson for sure. I don't think Peterson will get a lot of carries if he even plays. Helu, but not strong about it.