Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-06-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
he declined M Wallace and and E Decker for J Nelson and D Martin so I followed it up with E Decker, M Wallace and Bears D for D Martin and the Seahawks D. He declined it and sent a counter offer of A Rodgers and Antonio Brown for M Ryan, D Martin, Rashad Jennings and Kendall Hunter. I think I'm going to pass and try another way to get a RB.
Definitely pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Pick 2 please, even though they aren't the greatest to pick from. No PPR

Ingram vs. Wash
Reggie Bush vs. Houston
Redman vs. Den.
Rashard Jennings vs. Minny

Also have Medenhall but definitely taking a wait and see approach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRubberDuck45 View Post
Pick 2:
S. Jackson vs Det.
A. Peterson vs jax

Gerhart vs jax
Helu vs NO
Old 09-06-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
A few different calls I need made:

Pick 1 (.5 PPR)
Kendall Wright vs. NE
Amendola @ DET
Mike Williams vs. CAR
McCluster vs. ATL

Pick 1 (.5 PPR)
Green-Ellis vs. NE
Royster @ NO
anyone listed above with the WR's

Pick 2 (.5 PPR)
Sproles vs. WAS
Doug Martin vs. CAR
Hillis vs. ATL
DeAngelo Williams @ TB (possibly no Stewart)
Titus Young @ STL
On the last one Williams could also be decent but Megatron is going to get a ton of attention and STL isn't known for their pass defense so I went with Young.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Dunta_23
Rookie

Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First year playing Fantasy and Ive got a few week 1 questions....

Rodgers vs SF or Schaub vs MIA??

Adrian Peterson or Cedric Benson??

Stevie Johnson or Michael Crabtree??

Thanks for all the help...
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MJD or AP for Brandon Lloyd, Vincent Jackson or Jordy Nelson?

Quite a few options I have. One guy offered Lloyd or Jackson for MJD or AP. Another offered Nelson for MJD or AP.

Have Forte, Charles, Mendenhall, Gerhart as my other HBs. My WRs aren't so spectacular, Bowe/Titus/Wayne/Britt so figured I needed to upgrade.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schaub against no pass D, but can't go wrong with Rodgers pretty much a lock every week.

no clue

Johnson.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_23 View Post

I would never bench Rodgers.

I want to believe in Peterson. Benson should get some definite touches, but has a pretty low floor in this game. Might have to go with him, anyway.

Stevie should be the play, but he hasn't really practiced the past couple days as his groin is flaring up. I fully expect him to play, but his effectiveness against Revis could be compromised if his movement is restricted. Something to keep an eye on.

Quote:

Quite a few options I have. One guy offered Lloyd or Jackson for MJD or AP. Another offered Nelson for MJD or AP.

Have Forte, Charles, Mendenhall, Gerhart as my other HBs. My WRs aren't so spectacular, Bowe/Titus/Wayne/Britt so figured I needed to upgrade.
Nelson would be an excellent acquisition for you.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you rather give up a guy coming off an injury or a guy that held out like a douche?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd trade Peterson for Nelson having MJD, Forte, and Charles.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have such an urge to trade, don't know why. Not sure what I need to get better in, would like another #1 type WR but I do think Torrey Smith goes off this year.

QB- Eli Manning, Andrew Luck
RB- Chris Johnson, Trent Richardson, Ryan Mathews, Kevin Smith, Ryan Williams
WR- AJ Green, Torrey Smith, DHB, Titus Young, Brandon Lafell
TE- Jermaine Gresham, Coby Fleener
DEF- Bengals
K- Matt Bryant

I know I've posted this team before, but it's a money league and I could really use the 1,000$ do you guys see any major concerns? any suggestions on trades?

+rep for help!
Old 09-06-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I have such an urge to trade, don't know why. Not sure what I need to get better in, would like another #1 type WR but I do think Torrey Smith goes off this year.

DEF- Bengals
K- Matt Bryant

I know I've posted this team before, but it's a money league and I could really use the 1,000$ do you guys see any major concerns? any suggestions on trades?

+rep for help!
Like you RB stable, Mathews is a great #3. Maybe, if you must trade, sell Richardson high in the first month when Mathews gets back to 100 percent. I like your top two WRs. Really dont think you need to make any moves AT THIS TIME.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Like you RB stable, Mathews is a great #3. Maybe, if you must trade, sell Richardson high in the first month when Mathews gets back to 100 percent. I like your top two WRs. Really dont think you need to make any moves AT THIS TIME.
Richardson for what though? just a more consistent RB?
Old 09-06-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Richardson for what though? just a more consistent RB?
A WR or one of the TEs if you can, I've seen crazier. But this is why I think you should wait, player stocks are at a stand still. Wait until a team needs a RB in Week 3. Someone is bound to overpay.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 1: Rashad Jennings, MJD, Torrey Smith
Old 09-07-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR and Return Yardage League (1 point/10 yards) flex spot:

Greg Little, Roy Helu, Mike Thomas, or LaRod Stephens-Howling?

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5
Pick 1: Rashad Jennings, MJD, Torrey Smith
In fantasy, when it comes to the elite guys, DON'T over think it. You are never sitting Rodgers, Brees, Foster, Mccoy, Etc, barring injury. There is a reason you drafted them so high and paid the big auction money to get them.

For the rest, it comes down to workload. All Day is only expected to get 5 - 10 carries even if he plays. Jennings will get the majority of the carries this week, and Torrey Smith I just don't quite trust week one, although the Torrey Smith Rashad Jennings call is a very close one for me.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Both will be boom or bust on a game by game basis, I think. Edge to Ogletree based on his secured WR3 spot for the Cowboys, which Cobb doesn't have for the Pack. Then again, return yards could negate that edge, depending on how many yards / point. There's also the fact that Romo was apparently lobbying for Ogletree to get that spot and that bodes really well for their "chemistry" together.

Turbin would be the best choice.

Will Haden cover DeSean all game? If he goes with the #1, wouldn't that be Maclin?
Regardless, Cleveland had the second best pass defense in the league last season. I think Haden would be on DJax, but I could be wrong.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you rather have Santana Moss or Doug Baldwin this year? 1PPR.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baldwin is 3rd or 4th string now right? Never know with Pete though.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

There's no good reason to ever sit Rodgers.

Tough call at RB. I'd go w/Benson and hope for a TD out of him. Peterson is too risky with the talk of limited touches and potentially not being active. I don't see any scenario where he's out, but 10 touches is a really rough total out of a starting RB.

Johnson. Crabtree has been underwhelming and plays on a run first team.

Quote:

I'd trade MJD. Holdout RBs with the mileage he has never fare well. Nelson or Lloyd. I like both, but would probably prefer Nelson if given the choice.

Quote:

DEF- Bengals
K- Matt Bryant

+rep for help!
Hope Kevin Smith has a good game and then try to move him. You should have plenty of ammo to trade as the season moves on. Mathews coming back is offset by LeShoure coming back. DHB/Young/Lafell are all high upside. TE is the only weak spot.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
PPR and Return Yardage League (1 point/10 yards) flex spot:

Greg Little, Roy Helu, Mike Thomas, or LaRod Stephens-Howling?
That's obscene scoring for return yardage. Still, I'd lean towards the only known #1 on that list and start Little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Regardless, Cleveland had the second best pass defense in the league last season. I think Haden would be on DJax, but I could be wrong.
True. For the record, I benched DeSean for Wayne in the only league I have him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Would you rather have Santana Moss or Doug Baldwin this year? 1PPR.
Punt? lol

I guess I'd prefer Baldwin. Both guys are kind of buried on their respective depth charts but Sidney Rice should be broken soon enough and Golden Tate is hurt, too. So Baldwin is closer to starting, despite being farther down the depth chart.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon LaFell over both then? lol
Old 09-07-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Brandon LaFell over both then? lol
Absolutely.

There really must be better options for a roster spot that would hold Moss/Baldwin. Hell, Moreno might be a better option. Don't tell njx, though.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Exclamation Thoughts, please!

I've got a bit of a dilemma, myself, this week.

1 point PPR

Which RB to start while waiting on Peterson:

Toby Gerhart
Donald Brown
Jon Dwyer
Adrian Peterson (seems like a terrible start in PPR this week)

Old 09-07-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I've got a bit of a dilemma, myself, this week.

1 point PPR

Which RB to start while waiting on Peterson:

Toby Gerhart
Donald Brown
Jon Dwyer
Adrian Peterson (seems like a terrible start in PPR this week)
Close between Gerhart and Brown, but i would say Gerhart. Should have similar reception numbers, but i see Gerhart having better rushing totals.

Also i like Moreno, but not sure he will have much of an impact, too similar to McGahee imo. What kind of impact do you think he will have?
Old 09-07-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Rolando McClain still in troubz with the jail sentence? He's on my FF and was just wondering if he's okay for the season? Things I've read says he will be playing just wondering.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote