Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2012, 05:24 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 1: 49ers at Packers

Week 1:
Sunday, September 9, 2012

San Francisco 49ers (0-0)
vs.
Green Bay Packers (0-0)

Time: 1:25 pm pst
Line: GB -5
Announcers (FOX): Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver

Dude, the 9ers are like Ö relevant again. This is awesome. Opening up at Lambeau? Yeah, Iíd say that pretty much means youíre relevant. Some people have SF in the Super Bowl. Relevant. Starting the season with Super Bowl aspirations is a beautiful thing.

And then this happens:

Which leads to this:

And then finally, this:

Which got me to thinking about how I wished this Aaron Rodgers fella was a 9er. So I looked it up and, you guys will never ever believe this, but it turns out the 9ers could have picked Rodgers instead of Alex Smith. Crazy huh. I totally researched it. No one ever mentioned it before. Ever. See, hereís proof:

Same draft. Turns out, the 9ers had the first overall pick. They took Smith. Seriously. I researched it. I bet the announcers mention it in the game. Youíre welcome Joe Buck.

I havenít been this excited about a season in a while. There is so much to be excited about.

This:

Definitely this:

I mean, if I was a girl Ö

As always, this:

All this awesome to get excited about, and then they go and drop this on us:

**** yeah. As far as low risk/high reward gambles go, this one has monster potential.

Or he could just end up like this:

My pick for 49er with the best stat line at the end of the year:

Gimme a thumbs up if you promise to stay out of off-the-field trouble:

Double? Ö Nice.

Back to the Packers, this has always scared me, like, Antonio Freeman-style scared.

Ugh, these guys are pretty good too:

BTW, if I was any good at photoshop, Iíd be putting all kinds of funny **** in Woodsonís hands.

And I guess theyíre going to rock this guy in the backfield

I kind of like the move for Green Bay. Wonít matter against our run D though.

The Packers are the early favorite for the Super Bowl. Rightfully so. I think they have the best team. I guess itís better to get this one out of the way early in the season. Helps our BCS standings.

And finally,

Hopefully moar of this:

And not this:

Standings:
Itís Week ******* 1. Iím not posting any standings!

Special Note: One last dance with this and then itís on to 2012: