Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-07-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss CC.SD and YFS. Pudge was okay in small doses. Toonster is basically the boss as far as I'm concerned.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I remember Addict.
I know you took him out to become the token Danish guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
There was a lot more Colts talk back when Geo was still here.
I miss the Leafs fanbase around here. Now it's just Rufus. It's quite pathetic.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would honestly let 99% of our banned posters back if it were up to me, so long as they were cool headed about it when they returned.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YFS ans Sniper are the main reason why the boards are dead now compared to the past so whatever.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
YFS ans Sniper are the main reason why the boards are dead now compared to the past so whatever.
What do you mean by that? I think I know what you mean, but there is room for different interpretation.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What do you mean by that? I think I know what you mean, but there is room for different interpretation.
You know exactly what I mean. At that time a lot of members left because of what happened. They didn't know what board to go to and the other one never took off. It killed the membership.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-07-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dead in the sense of at least for Sniper rampant arguing. I don't mind different opinions like that of YFS. But sometimes Sniper would go nuts.

Its dead in these sense of deep football knowledge, but older posters move on to bigger and better things or just get wife and become busy.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You know exactly what I mean. At that time a lot of members left because of what happened. They didn't know what board to go to and the other one never took off. It killed the membership.
OK, that's what I thought you meant, but I didn't know if you might have been trying to suggest that the reason why you think these boards are now dead is because it's missing the posts from YFS and Sniper. Cause I wouldn't completely agree with that.

They did do a heck of a job of mass PMing and contact members by all means possible to lead them away, but quite honestly, I think you're overexaggerating more than just a bit, and indirectly throwing the guys that are here now under the bus. Many guys are back under new names or still posting under their original accounts, or never completely left anyways.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I was like...o.O wtf?? When I got the PM, but my intial reaction was like..ppfftt I ain't going nowhere's ey!!

YFS would be cool to have back though.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
OK, that's what I thought you meant, but I didn't know if you might have been trying to suggest that the reason why you think these boards are now dead is because it's missing the posts from YFS and Sniper. Cause I wouldn't completely agree with that.

They did do a heck of a job of mass PMing and contact members by all means possible to lead them away, but quite honestly, I think you're overexaggerating more than just a bit, and indirectly throwing the guys that are here now under the bus. Many guys are back under new names or still posting under their original accounts, or never completely left anyways.
It's possible. You have to admit for the beginning of football this place is pretty quiet though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-07-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's possible. You have to admit for the beginning of football this place is pretty quiet though.
Its basically dead and it is driving me insane.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't remember it ever being this bad. I'm surprised because the playoffs and the draft had a lot of people here but since then it's been an exodus.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-07-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't remember it ever being this bad. I'm surprised because the playoffs and the draft had a lot of people here but since then it's been an exodus.
It seems like it has gotten worse as the summer goes on which is the opposite of how I remember it happening.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring back CraigNall4MVP and Draft King. Oh yeah and free YFS.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Mafia is where the action was at. ....and that really made this place addicting and super fun. You should've played. Then it probably wouldn't have seemed slow for you.

I can see how the action there slowed things down in the other forums. It slowed down things for me in real life! lol.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Pudge writes for a different draft site, he popped into IRC a few months ago to say hello and whatnot.

I miss CCSD :( He should probably come back.

And frogstomp. Whatever happened to good old frogstomp.
Frogstomp lives on.

Realistically as long as we keep that douchebag Chucky out of here I'm happy.
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Keak is still sleeping with MJD or if he actually has a job now.

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
I wonder if Keak is still sleeping with MJD or if he actually has a job now.
He was in charge of MJD's holdout.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-07-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
What happened to them?
Old 09-07-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Mafia is where the action was at. ....and that really made this place addicting and super fun. You should've played. Then it probably wouldn't have seemed slow for you.

I can see how the action there slowed things down in the other forums. It slowed down things for me in real life! lol.
I'm also still depressed about you guys handing us our asses on Wednesday night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-07-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In all honesty...pre/post draft and off-season I spent all my time in the Off topic.

Few weeks before the draft I was in the draft section a bit and now that the season is on I'm in the Pro Football section but when nothing is happening its just a buncha crap being posted on there. Makes me want to kick a cat.

The Raiders team forum is super dead now too. Which kinda sucks ass.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm also still depressed about you guys handing us our asses on Wednesday night.
...and I haven't even force fed you some rotten crow either after your early trash talk.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
What happened to them?
The man continues to hold them down.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
...and I haven't even force fed you some rotten crow either after your early trash talk.
I wouldn't blame you. I can give it out and take it.

sig by BoneKrusher