Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-07-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I've got a bit of a dilemma, myself, this week.

1 point PPR

Which RB to start while waiting on Peterson:

Toby Gerhart
Donald Brown
Jon Dwyer
Adrian Peterson (seems like a terrible start in PPR this week)
Donald Brown for me.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Close between Gerhart and Brown, but i would say Gerhart. Should have similar reception numbers, but i see Gerhart having better rushing totals.

Also i like Moreno, but not sure he will have much of an impact, too similar to McGahee imo. What kind of impact do you think he will have?
Good point on Gerhart. He's in the lineup . . . just starting to stress myself out heading into the weekend. lol

I think Moreno's value is minimal, barring injury to McGahee. But I'd rather have him on my roster than Baldwin/Moss because the upside is much greater should injury hit.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Is Rolando McClain still in troubz with the jail sentence? He's on my FF and was just wondering if he's okay for the season? Things I've read says he will be playing just wondering.
The NFL has been taking its sweet time w/some of these guys. My guess is that he won't be dealt with until post-appeal, at this point. Considering Britt only got one game after multiple run-ins (though more minor offences,) I'd guess there won't be more than a 1 or 2 game hit. It could just as easily be no suspension for his first violation, but I doubt it b/c it's a gun case and Roger will want to ban-hammer that shiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Donald Brown for me.
He's the one I'm really stressing about, now. He's my dark horse guy and I had to pay the extra dollar at auction. He'll be the $2 dollar stud for this year. Last year it was Fred Jackson.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's the one I'm really stressing about, now. He's my dark horse guy and I had to pay the extra dollar at auction. He'll be the $2 dollar stud for this year. Last year it was Fred Jackson.
Totally agree he will be a bargain player this year, just think Gerhart will be the better play this week :)
Old 09-07-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you, Arian Foster.....******* asshole. He better play. I'm not going to be able to adjust my lineup for my CBSSports team since I'll be tailgating and their app doesn't work.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I've got a $$$ league on CBS and can check your lineup, if you'd like. Obviously I'd need your login info - you can just change your password to something easy.

I'm not surprised to hear their app doesn't work. I love the CBS set up so much and they just keep ******* it up more and more each year. It's so incredibly frustrating.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've got a $$$ league on CBS and can check your lineup, if you'd like. Obviously I'd need your login info - you can just change your password to something easy.

I'm not surprised to hear their app doesn't work. I love the CBS set up so much and they just keep ******* it up more and more each year. It's so incredibly frustrating.
I'll take you up on that if the status isn't clearer come Saturday. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danny Amendola vs. Detroit or DHB vs. San Diego in a PPR league?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
DHB for me, although Amendola may have more receptions.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Amendola all the way. But then again, I do hate DHB.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what my team looks like this year. Bastards did their HW and didn't let me take all the good players like last year haha

QB- Drew Brees
RB- Fred Jackson
RB- Steven Jackson
RB/WR- Law Firm
WR- Brandon Lloyd
WR- Antonio Brown
TE- Aaron Hernandez
D/ST- Texans
K Gostkowski

BE- WR Eric Decker, TE Jason Witten, QB Carson Palmer, RB Piere Thomas, D/ST Eagles, K Robbie Gould, RB Johnathan Dwyer.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
PPR and Return Yardage League (1 point/10 yards) flex spot:

Greg Little, Roy Helu, Mike Thomas, or LaRod Stephens-Howling?
Any other opinions?
Old 09-08-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Ingram's sitting as a FA in my 10 team league. I'm not thrilled with my RB situation right now - Charles, Bradshaw, Green-Ellis, Royster, Alfred Morris, and McCluster is RB eligible. I'm thinking picking Ingram up is a no brainer, right? Can drop any of those guys or Kendall Wright/Mike Williams/Danny Amendola (though I have to start one of them this week). What's the move?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
This is what my team looks like this year. Bastards did their HW and didn't let me take all the good players like last year haha

QB- Drew Brees
RB- Fred Jackson
RB- Steven Jackson
RB/WR- Law Firm
WR- Brandon Lloyd
WR- Antonio Brown
TE- Aaron Hernandez
D/ST- Texans
K Gostkowski

BE- WR Eric Decker, TE Jason Witten, QB Carson Palmer, RB Piere Thomas, D/ST Eagles, K Robbie Gould, RB Johnathan Dwyer.
A back-up kicker!?!

Great team, even though it's probably just an 8 team league. Only concern is depth.

@derza: Drop Morris. He's #3 right now. No point in waiting for him to climb up.

@WMD: Little or Helu. Little's probably going to have Nnami on him though.

Last edited by Docta : 09-08-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Mark Ingram's sitting as a FA in my 10 team league. I'm not thrilled with my RB situation right now - Charles, Bradshaw, Green-Ellis, Royster, Alfred Morris, and McCluster is RB eligible. I'm thinking picking Ingram up is a no brainer, right? Can drop any of those guys or Kendall Wright/Mike Williams/Danny Amendola (though I have to start one of them this week). What's the move?
drop anyone behind Green-Ellis (probably McCluster) for Ingram... NOW
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, does anybody here do FanDuel?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
A back-up kicker!?!

Great team, even though it's probably just an 8 team league. Only concern is depth.
Was my last pick and at that point I was doing it to spite one of my friends lol and I didn't really know what else to get. Nothing really stood out but I'll pick someone else up eventually.

Yea its only a 10 team league.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamal Charles vs. ATL

Marques Colston vs. WAS

Fred Jackson @ NYJ

Torrey Smith vs. CIN

Robert Meachem @ OAK

Pick two! Thanks!

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 09-08-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Jamal Charles vs. ATL

Marques Colston vs. WAS

Fred Jackson @ NYJ

Torrey Smith vs. CIN

Robert Meachem @ OAK

Pick two! Thanks!
I'd say Charles and F-Jax, but I like to go with RB's. Standard scoring I assume?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I'd say Charles and F-Jax, but I like to go with RB's. Standard scoring I assume?
It's actually PPR sorry I forgot to mention that.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fred Jackson and Torrey Smith

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Mushtaq23
Rookie

Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Richardson gonna play? Even if he is limited is he still worth a start over my other flex options? (Robert Meachem, Greg Little and Randy Moss).
Mushtaq23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Dunta_23
Rookie

Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Adrian Peterson uncertainty and Arian Foster being a gametime decision...

Should I play Ben Tate vs MIA or Cedric Benson vs SF???

Also waiting on Stevie Johnsons status but should I sub Michael Crabtree for him??>
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tate imo and probably no

Marques Colston(Q) vs Was or Torrey Smith vs Cin

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what is the deal with Foster and Peterson? I have both of them on the same and was planning to start them. Good idea or no? I plan to start drinking soon and probably won't wake up until just before the games start so I might not be able to adjust my lineup. Quick responses are greatly appreciated.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote