Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-08-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick Two:

Colston (Q)
Harvin
Lloyd
Wayne
Nate Washington

Leaning Lloyd and Harvin, but will go Colston and Harvin if I know Colston's playing.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
So what is the deal with Foster and Peterson? I have both of them on the same and was planning to start them. Good idea or no? I plan to start drinking soon and probably won't wake up until just before the games start so I might not be able to adjust my lineup. Quick responses are greatly appreciated.
Play Foster, not Peterson.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Pick Two:

Colston (Q)
Harvin
Lloyd
Wayne
Nate Washington

Leaning Lloyd and Harvin, but will go Colston and Harvin if I know Colston's playing.
Harvin and Colston/Wayne

Have to see how Lloyd plays with Brady first. And as a Bears fan, I think Tillman is declining, so Wayne could have a big day.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Tate imo and probably no

Marques Colston(Q) vs Was or Torrey Smith vs Cin
Not gonna lie. No ******* clue. That one is hard. Really hard. If you put a gun to my head i'd say Colston, though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Mark Ingram's sitting as a FA in my 10 team league. I'm not thrilled with my RB situation right now - Charles, Bradshaw, Green-Ellis, Royster, Alfred Morris, and McCluster is RB eligible. I'm thinking picking Ingram up is a no brainer, right? Can drop any of those guys or Kendall Wright/Mike Williams/Danny Amendola (though I have to start one of them this week). What's the move?
Definitely add Ingram. Drop Morris, since owning 1 Washington RB is headache enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Jamal Charles vs. ATL

Marques Colston vs. WAS

Fred Jackson @ NYJ

Torrey Smith vs. CIN

Robert Meachem @ OAK

Pick two! Thanks!
Charles and Jackson. I love Colston and Smith but I'd go old school w/the RBs on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_23 View Post
With Adrian Peterson uncertainty and Arian Foster being a gametime decision...

Should I play Ben Tate vs MIA or Cedric Benson vs SF???

Also waiting on Stevie Johnsons status but should I sub Michael Crabtree for him??>
I'd lean Benson, oddly enough. Foster or Tate is just a question of whether Foster is playing.
I wouldn't bother playing Crabtree until he shows up in a few games, consistently.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tate imo and probably no

Marques Colston(Q) vs Was or Torrey Smith vs Cin
I'd go Colston because I think the Ravens/Bengals game could be low scoring. I can't see the Saints/Skins as anything but big points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
So what is the deal with Foster and Peterson? I have both of them on the same and was planning to start them. Good idea or no? I plan to start drinking soon and probably won't wake up until just before the games start so I might not be able to adjust my lineup. Quick responses are greatly appreciated.
Setting it tonight, I'd agree that starting Foster and sitting Peterson is the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Pick Two:

Colston (Q)
Harvin
Lloyd
Wayne
Nate Washington

Sucks that you can only play two. I do see the Pats Oline as an issue that may affect Lloyd the most. Colston > Harvin > Wayne > Lloyd in a close one.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RGIII or Russell Wilson? Have Wilson plugged in now, figure the hype train will either be running full force after a week one explosion or it won't happen at all and I want to catch lightning in a bottle. Can always put in RG for the rest of the year if it doesn't work out with Wilson in week 1.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
also, does anybody here do FanDuel?
I just found out about this today. I feel like it's inevitable that I deposit some money on it pretty soon. You can enter 50 person leagues for $1 where the top 25 scores make money. I think I could do that enough to do well.

For anyone that doesn't know, they offer a bunch of leagues, free or real money, that are salary capped and you pick a team and compete against others. The buy ins range from either free, or $1-$535. Payouts differ by league.

If anyone wants to sign up, consider using my referral link. If you ever end up depositing, you get an extra $10 free if you sign up through my link. $10 is the minimum deposit.

http://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=maurerranger&cnl=da

I think we could get a SWDC league up and have either a cash or free league. Or both. Would be fun.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeTiMe View Post
RGIII or Russell Wilson? Have Wilson plugged in now, figure the hype train will either be running full force after a week one explosion or it won't happen at all and I want to catch lightning in a bottle. Can always put in RG for the rest of the year if it doesn't work out with Wilson in week 1.
I think I lean towards Wilson. I'd bet he'll have better rushing stats.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do I flex:

Law Firm @ BAL
Isaac Redman @ DEN
DHB vs SD
Titus Young vs STL
Old 09-09-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking about a trade! Its a 12 Man league, .5 PPR.

Starting Lineups = 1 QB, 3 WRs, 2 HBs, 1 TE, 2 Flex (WR/HB/TE)

My team on most weeks:

QB: Tony Romo
HB: MJD
HB: Darren Sproles
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: Malcolm Floyd
WR: Lance Moore
TE: Gronk
Flex: BJGE
Flex: Owen Daniels

I also have Denarius Moore, Robert Turbin (just for tomorrow's lynch decision), Randy Moss, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Andrew Hawkins (my homer sleeper pick).

So now the trade I'm thinking about is:

I give Darren Sproles in exchange for Victor Cruz & Jonathan Stewart.

Thoughts? Would you do it?

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Who do I flex:

Law Firm @ BAL
Isaac Redman @ DEN
DHB vs SD
Titus Young vs STL
Leaning toward Titus Young, with DHB a close 2nd.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:00 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I start this guy or this guy?

Oh wait I'd figured it out because I have to go with 5th choice (what?)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:08 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I really consider benching AJ Green for Titus Young or DHB?
Old 09-09-2012, 04:11 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No.

10 char
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:35 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
No.

10 char
Would you start Titus or DHB over Trent Richardson for this week?
Old 09-09-2012, 04:56 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Would you start Titus or DHB over Trent Richardson for this week?
Yes. T-Rich is questionable, and even if he does play, he'll only get around 10-15 carries.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:21 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I start as my third receiver today? Emmanuel Sanders or Lestar Jean? Another option is Marcedes Lewis, but I don't have any faith in Gabby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:55 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I flex?

Lance Moore vs Washington
Dwyer vs Denver
Alfred Morris/Roy Helu (if either are starting) vs New Orleans

1 point PPR.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:05 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Who do I flex:

Law Firm @ BAL
Isaac Redman @ DEN
DHB vs SD
Titus Young vs STL
Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Leaning toward Titus Young, with DHB a close 2nd.
Wow. Really? I was leaning Law Firm.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post
Thinking about a trade! Its a 12 Man league, .5 PPR.

Starting Lineups = 1 QB, 3 WRs, 2 HBs, 1 TE, 2 Flex (WR/HB/TE)

My team on most weeks:

QB: Tony Romo
HB: MJD
HB: Darren Sproles
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: Malcolm Floyd
WR: Lance Moore
TE: Gronk
Flex: BJGE
Flex: Owen Daniels

I also have Denarius Moore, Robert Turbin (just for tomorrow's lynch decision), Randy Moss, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Andrew Hawkins (my homer sleeper pick).

So now the trade I'm thinking about is:

I give Darren Sproles in exchange for Victor Cruz & Jonathan Stewart.

Thoughts? Would you do it?
I'd do it. Did you see how many targets Cruz had? I'd be all over that.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 1
D Martin vs Car
T Richardson vs Phi
B Green-Ellis vs Bal

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Who should I start as my third receiver today? Emmanuel Sanders or Lestar Jean? Another option is Marcedes Lewis, but I don't have any faith in Gabby.
Bump... ten char

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pick 1
D Martin vs Car
T Richardson vs Phi
B Green-Ellis vs Bal
Easily. IMO.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Williams, Kendall Wright or Jon Dwyer in a .5 PPR league flex?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote