Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 08-02-2012, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Easley and Graham seem to be having an alright camp, so far. Want to see more from Graham in full pads, but they are doing as well as you could hope in that muddled group. Stevie, Nelson, Jones, and Graham should be locks for the team. Do we expect one of Easley/Hagan and maybe somebody more capable on ST? Can't wait to see how they fare in preseason. Especially Easley. 9 days!
I think it's really going to come down to the preseason and if anyone can separate themselves. If they don't, ST could be the tie breaker.

I'm so happy about Gilmore, he apparently looks amazing and is covering Stevie at every opportunity. That's what I love to see out of a young player. Unfortunately, that means your username may become irrelevant.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I think it's really going to come down to the preseason and if anyone can separate themselves. If they don't, ST could be the tie breaker.

I'm so happy about Gilmore, he apparently looks amazing and is covering Stevie at every opportunity. That's what I love to see out of a young player. Unfortunately, that means your username may become irrelevant.
Every dog has their day, but this McGee will always be McGee

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is what it is. I'm almost surprised it lasted this long.

And fisch, the first preseason game is on the same day as the free Bosstones show. Argle bargle.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got 10 sacks last year vs WAS how many times we sack em in the first preseason game?
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully lots, and it won't just be an anomaly. I can't wait to see the line in action.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fisch, Audie Cole :(
Old 08-18-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fisch, Audie Cole :(
He's one beautiful stud-muffin, what can I say. Thank God it was preseason, I don't know if I'd be able to handle that gorgeous wrath upon us if the game really mattered.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Below is an article I wrote for BuffaloBillsDraft if anyone is interested. It has something of a Patriots slant but a lot of my thoughts on the Bills as well:

http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/201...-of-our-enemy/
Old 08-21-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Below is an article I wrote for BuffaloBillsDraft if anyone is interested. It has something of a Patriots slant but a lot of my thoughts on the Bills as well:

http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/201...-of-our-enemy/
Since you mentioned his stats in both games, I think it could have been worth mentioning how the offense (and team) imploded after Stevie was benched in the second game.

Cordy Glenn has been the expected starter at LT for most of the offseason. Hairston may have gotten first team reps when you were there, but Glenn has been given every opportunity to take it and I believe he was officially named starter today.

Those linebackers will not be covering Gronk very much. Expect Bryan Scott to be out there a lot against New England.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I wonder what we traded for Tavaris.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

King said 7th that turns to 6th if active for 6games.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Anyone going to the opener vs Jets?
Old 09-01-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

So Thigpen is going the be on week 1 roster then cut once TJax knows playboom? So say week 3? That would mean we'd pay Thiggy .833 million per game to doing nothing but suck. Why the hell would you not cut him and save that 2.5 mill, you really think a team would pick him up. If i was Nix id tell Tyler you are taking a pay cut or you are out of the league, you pick.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, I would have cut Thigpen. Whatever, who really cares....football is almost back and I'm going to the opener.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:08 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys expect from CJ Spiller this year? What about Fred Jackson? Sorry doing a money league tomorrow ha, trying to get all the info I can.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
What do you guys expect from CJ Spiller this year? What about Fred Jackson? Sorry doing a money league tomorrow ha, trying to get all the info I can.
Personally, I like Fred a lot this year. I think he will be as steady and reliable as ever. Spiller, fantasy wise, I am down on....it's mainly because I believe in Freddy though.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
So Thigpen is going the be on week 1 roster then cut once TJax knows playboom? So say week 3? That would mean we'd pay Thiggy .833 million per game to doing nothing but suck. Why the hell would you not cut him and save that 2.5 mill, you really think a team would pick him up. If i was Nix id tell Tyler you are taking a pay cut or you are out of the league, you pick.
Well looks like he took a 1 mill pay cut.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Fred will get most the carries. Spiller will see 5ish plus with only 4 WRs and Brad Smith he should be playing a lot in the slot.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Anyone going on Sunday?
Old 09-04-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Anyone going on Sunday?
Couldn't find a ticket for under $70 so I will not be attending

Old 09-05-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Couldn't find a ticket for under $70 so I will not be attending
Damn. I was hoping you would be around for some tailgating action.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Chan apparently sounds more concerned about Nelson's knee injury than Fred's.

Not a good day.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its k, spiller looked good...
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think your defense will come together eventually. They're still in the process of figuring everything out. Spiller, however, was dynamic. I think he could be an extremely bright note to your season.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

ugh. I have an epic sunburn and that sucked. ****.