Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-09-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was imagining this.

I am disappoint.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lmao Caddy

LOL MOTH go to hell haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yah. I havent had a beard in so long, and when I used to when I was a bit younger...no girls would approach. Granted, I couldnt grow a great man beard like I am now. lol. But now...jesus. I go to this party yesterday, some cute girl was doing some sneaky, like two feet away texting with these other girls there, saying that I was hot and she wanted to make out with me if I was single. So okay, whatever. Then...I go to the local club for a bit, talk to a few new people, see some old faces I havent seen in a while, go home sleep. Next morning blown the hell up on the FB. With like 4 new friend requests from girls and like 6 messages, asking if I'm single or how cute I look, one asking if I wanted to just ****. ******* beard magic, and it's the opposite of what I want right now.

I'm still hung up to a point on my ex, have a bit of a thing for another girl...not looking to add more to the mix right now. Really, I just want to watch ******* football by myself and get a better job. ha.
MOTH wtf is this ****. Why are you making everyone else feel bad?

Old 09-09-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. I always have something to ***** about, even if it's when I'm constantly being hit on. Just an FYI, tho. While some are insanely cute...others...yeeeeaaaaah.

My heart was broken recently, by some skank...I dont need to be getting too involved, nor throwing it around everywhere. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't had a lot of play with the ladies lately. Maybe cuz I've let myself go a little bit...gotta fix that ****.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My September is supposed to be consisting of no hooking up, growing a bad ass man beard, eating healthy, working out like crazy, and getting/saving as much money as possible. I'm doing alright...need to commit better, but not bad.

And you know what's funny? Of all these girls, including my ex...like 5 have names that start with the letter M. So it's weird as hell, texting back and fourth with them all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-09-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I will (probably) be living in Sao Paolo for 2014. Come visit.
I might take you up on this. I want to attend a World Cup so much.

EDIT: and to keep this thread on track, I have ceased chasing girls since this school year has started. I kid, I stopped when I realized living in suburbia reduces the number of girls to, like, nil.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I might take you up on this. I want to attend a World Cup so much.

EDIT: and to keep this thread on track, I have ceased chasing girls since this school year has started. I kid, I stopped when I realized living in suburbia reduces the number of girls to, like, nil.
Do it.....I will know soon....I would move next summer for ~2 years.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I hate my neighborhood cuz its nothing but chunty, chola wannabes, that are dumb as all hell. Some even got a kid.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I hate my neighborhood cuz its nothing but chunty, chola wannabes, that are dumb as all hell. Some even got a kid.
Literally becoming a mother-****** can be a lot of fun, especially if her level of crazy is matched by her hotness. But I'm a bitter cynic that doesn't expect any of my relationships to end in anything but failure, even when things are going really well and I feel very strongly when we're together..

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'm all for smashing a 20yr old mom and what not but, none around here are hot. When they talk, dear lord, its painful. Like I don't expect them to be geniuses or anything, specially a one nighter, but at least speak in coherent understandable sentences.

I'm also more like MOTH in that I like the long steady-ish relationships. Why it takes me a while to get a proper girlfriend. Unlike MOTHy though, I'll bang any female that draws my interest and will let me while single haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 09-10-2012 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of hte early 30s mom who keeps herself in great shape, and who's kid is already old enough to have started to have their own life. I've never dated anyone my own age or younger, the closest I've ever come was the girl being a year and a half older than me.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Naw I was talking bout girls my age. I used to gravitate to the older women but then around 20 it seemed like I got caught in a void where the ones I'd hit it off with were already in a more advanced stage in life(marriage and stuff) and I am still just running around being a 21yr old kid. So I started to hook up with girls around my age 18-22ish. Idk, at this point I just chase whoever calls to me and see how that goes.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 02:04 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I'm all for smashing a 20yr old mom and what not but, none around here are hot. When they talk, dear lord, its painful. Like I don't expect them to be geniuses or anything, specially a one nighter, but at least speak in coherent understandable sentences.

I'm also more like MOTH in that I like the long steady-ish relationships. Why it takes me a while to get a proper girlfriend. Unlike MOTHy though, I'll bang any female that draws my interest and will let me while single haha
Could have happened yesterday, I'm sure. If I did this around here, **** would turn green or fall off. That said, my best friend is a major man *****, and he's still clean...somehow. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-10-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

But girls our age are so dumb, and come with so much stupid young girl ****. Plus, as you mentioned, older women come with that natural expiration date after which the relationship either has to end or escalate. Leaving you with a few months of amazing fun and no worries about hurt feelings or drama when it ends.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I hate where I'm at...you dont want to wife up any 21 year old around here. It's just not the time. They all want to hoe around for a few more years.

Plus...so many of these girls around here have so much baggage. And were hurt by their previous douche bag of a bf so bad, that they're not looking for anything serious for "years". It's the same story with so many here...and all the ex's are seriously like the biggest douches possible, too. It's a repeating theme, kind of funny...kind of ridiculous.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-10-2012, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
But girls our age are so dumb, and come with so much stupid young girl ****. Plus, as you mentioned, older women come with that natural expiration date after which the relationship either has to end or escalate. Leaving you with a few months of amazing fun and no worries about hurt feelings or drama when it ends.
Think that's why it has been a few years since my last relationship. I don't feel like dealing with the stupid high school-esque drama. Problem I have or had, was I tended to get attached to a certain level so when it had to end I didn't like it. But I can see your point and it's probably the way I will, try to at least, view things now.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 09-10-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

If there's somebody on this board who shouldn't be wifing up any time soon, it's MOTH.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

MOTH do you live in The OC or Melrose Place?

Old 09-10-2012, 02:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
If there's somebody on this board who shouldn't be wifing up any time soon, it's MOTH.
Truth...I'm not even over my scumbag of an ex. I'm not even looking to hook up right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-10-2012, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I totally second this haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
MOTH do you live in The OC or Melrose Place?
So much dirtier than that. The drama level is apt/comparable. haha.

Everyone around here knows everyone's business, everyone has slept with everyone. Tons of drug use. So many cute little hoes, who cause drama and dont know how to grow up or slow down with the partying.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-10-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Think that's why it has been a few years since my last relationship. I don't feel like dealing with the stupid high school-esque drama. Problem I have or had, was I tended to get attached to a certain level so when it had to end I didn't like it. But I can see your point and it's probably the way I will, try to at least, view things now.
Honestly that's probably a lot healthier than my way. I'm lucky that I've always had a lot of female friends, usually a little older and more mature than me, who I've been able to lean on.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

When you say The OC....you mean Orange County CA or Orange County NY? lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
When you say The OC....you mean Orange County CA or Orange County NY? lol
I mean the TV show.

Also Moth, I'm coming to live with you. I will be implementing the MAC system and where possible, the DENNIS system.