Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-09-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha. In this one PPR, 2 QB league, I have Matt Ryan, Stafford, Brandon Marshall, Julio, Michael Bush, Hernandez, Jets D, Matt Bryant, and Antonio Brown and Doug Martin to go. Today is a good day.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so i've got sproles, doug martin, and donald brown (with raymell) as 3 guys for one RB spot. My wr's are decker, harvin, and dhb. do i do torrey smith for sproles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely. I think Smith is going to be a stud.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* drop Pitt's D and pick up Buffalo on a hunch and they get me -8 fml.

Thinking about picking up the Cowboys D.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL at thinking DWill would have run over Tampa...
Old 09-09-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddamnit tjsunstein it's your fault I didn't pick up Cobb in more leagues. He's amaaaaaaaazing.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meachem or Boldin tomorrow? I'm leaning Meachem for some reason.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 man PPR league. Should I give up Doug Martin and Percy Harvin for Calvin Johnson? I'm trying to get a star player. My other backs are DeMarco Murray, Kevin Smith, Alfred Morris, and Jon Dwyer.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
12 man PPR league. Should I give up Doug Martin and Percy Harvin for Calvin Johnson? I'm trying to get a star player. My other backs are DeMarco Murray, Kevin Smith, Alfred Morris, and Jon Dwyer.
No, I wouldn't. Can't really trust your RB depth.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down by 31 but I have AJ Green, Torrey Smith, Jermaine Gresham and the Bengals defense going tomorrow, and he has no one. Feeling confident, but I know I could lose easily.

If Chris Johnson didn't suck dick today.....
Old 09-10-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
No, I wouldn't. Can't really trust your RB depth.
Pretty much this, unless you can get a RB in return I wouldn't do it....as sexy as Megatron is.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I'm down by 31 but I have AJ Green, Torrey Smith, Jermaine Gresham and the Bengals defense going tomorrow, and he has no one. Feeling confident, but I know I could lose easily.

If Chris Johnson didn't suck dick today.....
I like your chances esp. with AJ and Torrey. Hopefully my Bengals make it a prerogative to get Gresh the ball a lot but that remains to be seen. The D kinda concerns me esp. on the back end with a burner like Torrey Smith out there.

Both my teams have the most points overall in their respective leagues. The 10 teamer is already a W with Torrey still to play and the other I'm winning by like 15 with Torrey, Ravens D, and Janikowski still to play. She's only got Boldin still to play so I'm pretty confident with that one lol. Kinda surprised about my 12 teamer but Ridley had a huge game which I did not expect at all. Hopefully Vereen doesn't swoop some of his carries when he's back.

EDIT: all of the sudden my points went wayy down in both my leagues. Seems they got rid of all of the TDs on Yahoo for some reason. Anyone experiencing this? Is this common? Little ticked right now TBH.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:45 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

How quickly would you guys pull the plug on CJ? I know it's week one so there's going to be a lot of overreaction but I drafted Chris last year and he was the main reason I started off 0-4. Wasn't until I traded him (got Steven Jackson, Blount and Maclin) and Hillis (got Aaron Hernandez, DeMarco Murray) and Roddy White (got AJ Green) when I actually started winning some games and finished 8-6.

Again, I know I know it's week one, and honestly I didnt even see him play, did he look ok? did he look slow? But I know right now I could trade him for.....

Option A:
He gets: Chris Johnson
I get: CJ Spiller, Pierre Garcon

Option B:
He Gets: Chris Johnson
I get: Doug Martin, Randall Cobb

Option C:
He gets: Chris Johnson, Coby Fleener (i HAVE Gresham)
I get: Steven Jackson, Aaron Hernandez

The thing that sucks is CHRIS jOHNSON Was my first round pick, hey 9th overall there really isn't anyone there that is a must have. I was debating between him and MCFADDEN AND i JUST Trusted Chris to stay healthier. IMO If I did any of these it would be option C, Just cuz I think Steven and Aaron are going to be the more consistent players. If I have a consistent TE and #2 RB I should be set with hopefully Mathews and Trent rollin as the season gets goin. Option B looks appealing as well, just cuz I'm a huge Doug MARTIN Fan. OH and I might be able to get more from option B, now that he lost Fred Jackson.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
EDIT: all of the sudden my points went wayy down in both my leagues. Seems they got rid of all of the TDs on Yahoo for some reason. Anyone experiencing this? Is this common? Little ticked right now TBH.
Yeah, I was winning 99-87 in my yahoo league with two players left. Now I'm losing by one point 63-64. WTF!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Goddamnit tjsunstein it's your fault I didn't pick up Cobb in more leagues. He's amaaaaaaaazing.
He had a great game but i dont think hes targeted that heavily each week. Itll turn into a situatiom where hell put up 20 and then 2 the next week. Burn you when you start him and burn you when yoi dont. Like NE RBs.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How quickly would you guys pull the plug on CJ? I know it's week one so there's going to be a lot of overreaction but I drafted Chris last year and he was the main reason I started off 0-4. Wasn't until I traded him (got Steven Jackson, Blount and Maclin) and Hillis (got Aaron Hernandez, DeMarco Murray) and Roddy White (got AJ Green) when I actually started winning some games and finished 8-6.

Again, I know I know it's week one, and honestly I didnt even see him play, did he look ok? did he look slow? But I know right now I could trade him for.....

Option A:
He gets: Chris Johnson
I get: CJ Spiller, Pierre Garcon

Option B:
He Gets: Chris Johnson
I get: Doug Martin, Randall Cobb

Option C:
He gets: Chris Johnson, Coby Fleener (i HAVE Gresham)
I get: Steven Jackson, Aaron Hernandez

The thing that sucks is CHRIS jOHNSON Was my first round pick, hey 9th overall there really isn't anyone there that is a must have. I was debating between him and MCFADDEN AND i JUST Trusted Chris to stay healthier. IMO If I did any of these it would be option C, Just cuz I think Steven and Aaron are going to be the more consistent players. If I have a consistent TE and #2 RB I should be set with hopefully Mathews and Trent rollin as the season gets goin. Option B looks appealing as well, just cuz I'm a huge Doug MARTIN Fan. OH and I might be able to get more from option B, now that he lost Fred Jackson.
You've got to be kidding me. Fatal mistake.

Run to make the Spiller move OR the Doug Martin move OR the other move. If someone bails you out to get one of those studs + another good player, you are playing with MORONS. I swear 70% of fantasy footballers don't watch the games.

Do it before he realizes that he shouldn't make ANY of those deals. And buy him flowers afterwards.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Count me as one of many did not start Adrian Peterson, hating reporters, people.

But, wouldn't have mattered. My opponent started Ryan, Julio, Marshall, Garcon, Forte, Bush, Graham... and the New England D.

FML.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
He had a great game but i dont think hes targeted that heavily each week. Itll turn into a situatiom where hell put up 20 and then 2 the next week. Burn you when you start him and burn you when yoi dont. Like NE RBs.
Alright. I will have faith in you.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After Ridley having a big game yesterday I'm trying to trade him right now for Tom Brady.

Ridley + Schuab for Brady?

The guy that wants the traded offered me Brady.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty much this, unless you can get a RB in return I wouldn't do it....as sexy as Megatron is.
I got him to throw in Michael Turner and accepted. It was tough to do, but I really wanted a superstar receiver. Now I have both the best WR and TE in fantasy football (Jimmy Graham), as well as top 10 RB in DeMarco Murray and a top 10 QB in Matt Ryan.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you do Doug Martin for Stevan Ridley straight up?

my league is 7 yds rec =1 pt and 10 yds rush =1 pt. 6 pts for td rec or rush

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
You've got to be kidding me. Fatal mistake.

Run to make the Spiller move OR the Doug Martin move OR the other move. If someone bails you out to get one of those studs + another good player, you are playing with MORONS. I swear 70% of fantasy footballers don't watch the games.

Do it before he realizes that he shouldn't make ANY of those deals. And buy him flowers afterwards.
Oh wow you're that low on CJ? Guess I am too lol. Was talking to a guy in my league at work and he's willing to offer Steven Jackson and Antonio Brown for CJ and Brandon Lafell.

What options do u guys see as the best?
Old 09-10-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are three types of fantasy owners after Week 1.

Those who are happy and hopeful at 1-0.

Those who are hopeful at 0-1.

And those who drafted Chris Johnson.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Would you do Doug Martin for Stevan Ridley straight up?

my league is 7 yds rec =1 pt and 10 yds rush =1 pt. 6 pts for td rec or rush
If you have ridley and you're getting dmart then I'd do it. Ridley had a big 1st game and I'm trying to sell him high as well right now. I'm going to assume he won't put up those numbers consistently, but Dmart looks solid running the ball.

Other rb's I have are Ray Rice, Trich, and Dmart. so I'm trying to push Ridley as hard as I can

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vereen was out with an injury, and Belichick isn't the type to just stick with 1 RB. Martin got 28 touches, and the Bucs don't have as many options that the Pats do.

@holt: Getting SJax and Brown for them would be a steal. LaFell's CAR's 3rd option, and you can't trust that Titans o-line. CJ still ended up with 4 catches though.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote