Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-10-2012, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Michael Griffin *sigh*. The one game in the year where we really, really need him to play a good game and he just pisses the bed in every aspect. Lamont Thompson even thought he played like ****.
LMAO at that last line.

The realist in me saw this beatdown coming. The homer in me tried to rationalize irrational arguments why we'd be in this.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went back and watched the game last night and what was really tough on that offense was the field position they had throughout the day. Regardless of that they did some things very well on that side of the ball. I'll sound like a broken record but Kenny Britt makes everyone better once he's up to speed.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Ghost of Juice
Rookie

Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yesterday was one of the days I hate. The Titans are my team but everyone else in my house is a Patriots fan, a couple of them are very obnoxious as well. I liked what I saw from Locker and hope none of the injuries are serious. I am also pretty sure Locker initially hurt his shoulder earlier when he got hit by Wilfork and driven into the ground.
Ghost of Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like we've signed Deuce Lutui. Can't say I think this will jump-start our run game, though.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Makes you wonder if Deuce ccould start if they aren't happy with Harris. I saw Matthews playing late, not sure if it was injury related or for the fact that Harris hasn't played well. Deuce hasn't held a job that well so how excited can we get? This team just doesn't go after top o-line.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
This team just doesn't go after top o-line.
And to be honest, I hope that changes this offseason.

They seemingly tried to get a top center this offseason in free agency, but then none of them panned out. I don't really understand what happened there.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Juice View Post
Yesterday was one of the days I hate. The Titans are my team but everyone else in my house is a Patriots fan, a couple of them are very obnoxious as well. I liked what I saw from Locker and hope none of the injuries are serious. I am also pretty sure Locker initially hurt his shoulder earlier when he got hit by Wilfork and driven into the ground.
How do you think i felt? Former Patriots season ticket holder and now a big fan of Locker's living in the northwest. Found myself rooting for the Titans as the Pats arent going to be hurting for wins come December.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post

They seemingly tried to get a top center this offseason in free agency, but then none of them panned out. I don't really understand what happened there.
Peyton Manning
Old 09-10-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He just had to screw us one last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Peyton Manning
I understand they had to entertain him for a day and whatever, but they should have never let one of Meyers or Wells leave the building when they visited.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I understand they had to entertain him for a day and whatever, but they should have never let one of Meyers or Wells leave the building when they visited.
Meyers or Wells wanted a extra million and the titans said they were waiting on Peyton. One of our writers said something like that awhile.

Chance Warmack, Jonathan Cooper, Barrett Jones or one of the safties Eric Reid,Tony Jefferson,T.J. McDonald, or Matt Elam next year.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:

Well there will probably be addition by subtraction when Harris's contract is up after this year iirc. Surely they don't think he deserves to be resigned.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deuce will eat his way into the line up.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

We've cut Troy Kropog and Pannel Egboh.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
We've cut Troy Kropog and Pannel Egboh.
No surprise with Troy, but Egboh? They were talking high about this guy saying he's a 1a starter with Morgan. A bit wishy washy? Do we have a plan? Can we stick with it lol
Old 09-11-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They talked him up, but he never did anything on the field. Maybe they wanted to light a fire under Morgan's ass.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
They talked him up, but he never did anything on the field. Maybe they wanted to light a fire under Morgan's ass.
True, and definetly possible. Gotta feel for Egboh a bit though if they are just BS'ing about his career here. I would have dropped him over Solomon though too, he hasn't done much so far but I hope he can contribute in time.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:01 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Titans Offensive Line: Picture Analysis

LT: Michael Roos

LG: Steve Hutchinson

C: Fernando Velasco

RG: LeRoy Harris/Deuce Lutui/Kevin Matthews/Blackhole

RT: David Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Last edited by The Alex : 09-12-2012 at 07:04 AM.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who needs offensive or defensive linemen when you have Kendall Wright's playmaking ability?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Gray needs to blitz the LB's more. We were pretty conservative on Sunday.

Hopefully, we'll do more against Rivers. San Diego has injuries to their CB's. Quentin Jammer has a broken hand, and Shareece Wright has a sprained ankle. Perhaps we can get up early and then let Ayers pin his ears back.

Wimbley impressed me a lot against NE too. Great signing so far. Hutchinson...not so much. Hopefully he improves against a weaker DL.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

The Titans' offensive line graded out as having good run blocking on just two of Chris Johnson's 11 carries in Week 1.
Vince Wilfork and the Patriots' defensive line absolutely dominated one-on-one matchups. Johnson still danced too much, but he never had a shot to get his wheels spinning forward. The blocking can't get any worse when the Titans take on the Chargers Sunday. -roto
Old 09-12-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna watch the All-22 film for myself tonight. Not sure I really wanna watch that clusterfuck, but I'm going to nonetheless.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
The Titans' offensive line graded out as having good run blocking on just two of Chris Johnson's 11 carries in Week 1.
Vince Wilfork and the Patriots' defensive line absolutely dominated one-on-one matchups. Johnson still danced too much, but he never had a shot to get his wheels spinning forward. The blocking can't get any worse when the Titans take on the Chargers Sunday. -roto
Graded where? I'd love to have a site or a chart or something that told me the grades of offensive line performance week to week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Graded where? I'd love to have a site or a chart or something that told me the grades of offensive line performance week to week.
ESPN insider that is where rotoworld got their info from.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Gonna watch the All-22 film for myself tonight. Not sure I really wanna watch that clusterfuck, but I'm going to nonetheless.
Did you watch it. And what do you think about All-22? I like to rewatch games of my DVR, not sure if All-22 would be worth it or not.