Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-10-2012, 03:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I mean the TV show.

Also Moth, I'm coming to live with you. I will be implementing the MAC system and where possible, the DENNIS system.
Yesssssssssssssss. Greatest idea ever.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yesssssssssssssss. Greatest idea ever.
We just need a third, to feed on the scraps!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is my life right now.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not going to lie. It's really hard to stop picturing you as Frank now. As far as I'm concerned you will always look like this now:

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
scotty of course...he's pretty close.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I'm all for smashing a 20yr old mom and what not but, none around here are hot. When they talk, dear lord, its painful. Like I don't expect them to be geniuses or anything, specially a one nighter, but at least speak in coherent understandable sentences.
There are a lot of single mothers around here who are my age and aren't bad looking. I should just start trying to **** them and when they want to get serious, bail.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
There are a lot of single mothers around here who are my age and aren't bad looking. I should just start trying to **** them and when they want to get serious, bail.
Sounds like a mighty fine plan.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm not going to lie. It's really hard to stop picturing you as Frank now. As far as I'm concerned you will always look like this now:

My comment clearly implied I would be fulfilling the Mac role, although I'm willing to drop down to Frank.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Sounds like a mighty fine plan.
I am thinking they might be more likely to put out, but I could be wrong.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
scotty of course...he's pretty close.
timing is impeccable, holy hell.

BB said he pictured me as Charlie IRL anyway.

so i went over the girl i used to hook up with's place today. she invited me over, i'm weak, idk. she pulls the classic **** "wahh tough day blah blah blah" so i hug/console her. She's lying down, she slides lower so she's at my neck and just starts kissing it. So naturally i start going back and she's like grabbing my shirt and back and ****...then she just stops. and gets up and continues her story.

then the subtle hints like "i still have to finish this lesson plan, then get my outfit tomorrow and get naked for bed"

then as i leave, we hug and she starts kissing my neck and grabbing my back. what. the ****.

also, as i was there, some dude called and all i heard her say was like "what do you mean talk about us?"

so, here's what i'm thinking:

she wants me so badly, but doesn't wanna "ruin our friendship"

she's a slore who hooked up with/ boned this other dude

and i still have 0 clue if she's actually with the football player or not. so yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

She sounds weak.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Tap that scotty

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

so i went over the girl i used to hook up with's place today. she invited me over, i'm weak, idk. she pulls the classic **** "wahh tough day blah blah blah" so i hug/console her. She's lying down, she slides lower so she's at my neck and just starts kissing it. So naturally i start going back and she's like grabbing my shirt and back and ****...then she just stops. and gets up and continues her story.

then the subtle hints like "i still have to finish this lesson plan, then get my outfit tomorrow and get naked for bed"

then as i leave, we hug and she starts kissing my neck and grabbing my back. what. the ****.

also, as i was there, some dude called and all i heard her say was like "what do you mean talk about us?"

and i still have 0 clue if she's actually with the football player or not. so yeah.
You are scum.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
You are scum.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
You are scum.
i didn't do anything bad this time!

i mean, i only kissed her a little...wait, ****.

SHE MIGHT BE SINGLE

this time wasnt my fault and I fully believe that. she's that bad person for doing this so it's not my fault, stop making me feel bad forenci
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:

SHE MIGHT BE SINGLE

this time wasnt my fault and I fully believe that. she's that bad person for doing this so it's not my fault, stop making me feel bad forenci
TAP DAT ASS!!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

SHE MIGHT BE SINGLE

I agree with Fagenci. You are a bad person. If there was a hell, you'd be going there!

Old 09-11-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She might be single is totally fair game.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Single or not, who cares. Hit it scotty.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Single or not, who cares. Hit it scotty.
Is what I'm saying. Unless you personally know the guy then its all fair game.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-11-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its not a morality contest and no one is married here. If youre single and theyre willing, thats the end of thinking about it for me.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Have you thought about just straight up asking her about it? Like for instance: Next time she starts this neck kissing **** that appears to go nowhere but still confuses the hell out of you, stop her and ask "Seriously, what the hell is this?"

That's just me though, I'm pretty blunt with that kind of stuff.

EDIT: Also, just to be clear I am on board with everybody's advocacy of twisting that ass in two.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 09-11-2012 at 03:16 PM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if she's not married then she is fair game. **** other people's bull****. if you feel a connection with her, then go for it. if she feels the same about you, then she'll be with you. if its just a fling, then at least you will know.

if you do nothing, then you will think about it for the next half year. nothing is worth that. its better to get inside and be a dick than to risk mind****ing yourself.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 09-11-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

The only time I draw a boundary is when the dude is a buddy of mine or I know him on a personal level and we're cool. I don't believe in ******* people I'm cool with like that.

Anyone else...IDGAF!!! Even if I know her bf if I don't like him or he's a douche...**** it..or her lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Have you thought about just straight up asking her about it? Like for instance: Next time she starts this neck kissing **** that appears to go nowhere but still confuses the hell out of you, stop her and ask "Seriously, what the hell is this?"

That's just me though, I'm pretty blunt with that kind of stuff.

EDIT: Also, just to be clear I am on board with everybody's advocacy of twisting that ass in two.
I say something more along the lines of..."So, we gon **** or what?"

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: