Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2012, 06:19 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Honestly, I think once Weeden is done having one of the worst seasons of all time and we go 2-14, the new Sheriff is going to hit the reset button and bring in new people. I'm reluctant to think Holmgren and Shurmur will be here in '13.

My point is, if we score the #1 or #2 you'd almost have to think we retry for a better quarterback prospect that's younger and better (Barkley if he is indeed the best prospect in April, things could change).

So I'd put CLE on your list as a very strong candidate for a new signal caller.
Weeden is going to have a rough season, but he is a keeper. Timing and rhythm take time to develop.

Seattle is set at QB for the near future. Wilson may never be Brees, but he can play in this league. Plus he has an arm that ranks well up in the list.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote