Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-10-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got my traded accepted

I get Tom Brady and Rashard Jennings he gets Ridley and Schuab

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nicks or Dez for the rest of the year? Non PPR.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Nicks or Dez for the rest of the year? Non PPR.
I like Dez but you have more of an injury risk with him. Although in my mind they are pretty comparable.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like Nicks A LOT this up coming week, toss up for the rest of the year though. If week 1's any indication, Giants will be throwing more and Boys running more
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of my friends got offered either for aaron hernandez. i told him both are amazing value, nicks is safer, but dez could explode.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got offered this trade today. Jeremy Maclin for Jamaal Charles. Yay or nay?

WRs are weak - Bowe, Titus Young, Wayne, Britt, Cobb
HBs are strong - Forte, Charles, Peterson, MJD, Mendenhall

1 ppr

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id look for a better WR but moving him or some RB for a WR should be a priority for you
Old 09-10-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you guys do Boldin and Tony G for Welker and Gresham?
Old 09-10-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Would you guys do Boldin and Tony G for Welker and Gresham?
Do you have any other TE rostered? I still say do it as you are getting Welker at a massive discount, but I could see Tony having a very good year.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am the one with Welker and Gresh.

My WR are Fitz, Welk, Lloyd and VJax.

Gresham is my only TE.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'd hold on to Welker, but I think he will bounce back. It's your call, but you would be selling pretty damn low.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Joe Flacco on the bench(behind Brees). Looks like I may be able to get some value out of him.

Is there any reason to keep Beanie Wells or Ryan Williams? I would be adding Kevin Ogletree and Stephen Hill(provided I actually successfully claim them from waivers).

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking about placing a bid for Stephen Hill and dropping Justin Blackmon in the process. Good move?
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Thinking about placing a bid for Stephen Hill and dropping Justin Blackmon in the process. Good move?
Depends on scoring, but I don't think so. Blackmon should be a target monster for Gabbert in that quick hitting offense, Hill I think will be pretty inconsistent week to week.

Trade question. Got a trade offer - I get Brees and V-Jax, he gets Gore and Andre. Right now other relevant guys at QB, WR, and RB are:

QB: Schaub/Roethlisberger
WR: Megatron/Britt
RB: Bradshaw/AD/BJGE

Start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, flex, along with a TE, K, and D/ST. We get .5 PPR and 1 point for 25 return yards, otherwise standard. Go for it or hold off? I'd try to flip one of my other QB's for depth at another spot.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I pick up Stephen Hill or Kevin Ogletree

and I will drop Meachem for one of them.

Can't decide! Lol help! :)

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get: Dwayne Bowe
I give up: Reggie Wayne

non PPR league and Bowe is basically my #3 or #4 WR. I have Calvin, Dez, Britt and Maclin. yes to trade or no?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
I give up: Reggie Wayne

non PPR league and Bowe is basically my #3 or #4 WR. I have Calvin, Dez, Britt and Maclin. yes to trade or no?
if you're willing to deal Wayne, why not deal him for another position like somewhere you're weaker at? (perhaps an upgrade at TE, RB or QB)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since Doug Martin and CJ Spiller are locks to start at RB, who should I start at flex? 1 point PPR

DWill vs New Orleans
Lance Moore vs Carolina
Alfred Morris vs STL
Dexter McCluster(if I land him on waivers) vs Buffalo
Jon Dwyer vs NYJ

Also need a RB and a flex for another league. 1 point PPR:

Lynch vs Dallas
Alfred Morris(if I get him) vs STL

Randall Cobb(if I get him) vs Chicago
Any of the other RBs I didn't start(Lynch or Morris)
Lance Moore vs Carolina

Last edited by Hines : 09-11-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I use the #1 overall waiver on Alfred Morris? I've already got 4 RBs, but my depth is solid everywhere else and he's by far the best value out there. I just need some damn clarification on that Redskins backfield.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SJax vs Wash
MJD vs Hou

Both at home versus stout defenses.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Should I pick up Stephen Hill or Kevin Ogletree

and I will drop Meachem for one of them.

Can't decide! Lol help! :)
Hill. Ogletree is still behind Dez, Austin and Witten in my mind. At least Hill is #1 or #2

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I could get it to go through, would trading away Stevan Ridley for Doug Martin make sense?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
If I could get it to go through, would trading away Stevan Ridley for Doug Martin make sense?
I'd do it, Ridley coming off a big game should try and move him this week after he had a nice game. I can't see him doing that consistently in NE's offense.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

new trade..
I give up: Jeremy maclin

Sig by BK

Old 09-11-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
new trade..
I give up: Jeremy maclin
Pretty much a lateral move imo. Do whatever your gut tells you.