Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-11-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
If I could get it to go through, would trading away Stevan Ridley for Doug Martin make sense?
Yes, Martin over Ridley easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
new trade..
I get: Dwayne Bowe
I give up: Jeremy maclin
Maclin over Bowe.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I trade Eli for Cutler?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I wouldnt... yet.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anybody want to do defense Fantasy?

P
K
D/ST
2-DE
1-DT
2-OLB
2-MLB
3-CBs
2-S

or something like that

Points for Punting, 1/2 for ass tackle, 1 for tackle, 3 for int, 6 for TDs. 10 Block kicks.

Anyone want to try it?
Old 09-11-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Should I pick up Stephen Hill or Kevin Ogletree

and I will drop Meachem for one of them.

Can't decide! Lol help! :)

I'd keep Meachem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Should I use the #1 overall waiver on Alfred Morris? I've already got 4 RBs, but my depth is solid everywhere else and he's by far the best value out there. I just need some damn clarification on that Redskins backfield.

I wouldn't. You don't wanna **** with Shanny. I have almost no doubt it's going to switch to someone else within a couple of weeks (most likely Helu).
Old 09-11-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am gambling on Ogletree vs Seattle this week benching Vjax. A Seattle defense that let Kolb come back on them.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maclin > Bowe.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am the one with Welker and Gresh.

My WR are Fitz, Welk, Lloyd and VJax.

Gresham is my only TE.
I would seriously consider this one. Welker's numbers dipped when Hernandez returned last year (though he did have a huge week 16.) Add to that the addition of Lloyd and I just don't see Welker as the week to week 'no-brainer' start that he was last year. Unless it's PPR, I'd be ok taking that deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I have Joe Flacco on the bench(behind Brees). Looks like I may be able to get some value out of him.

Is there any reason to keep Beanie Wells or Ryan Williams? I would be adding Kevin Ogletree and Stephen Hill(provided I actually successfully claim them from waivers).
This one definitely depends on the roster. I'd hate to part with Wells/Williams but I'd also hate to own both. Are you hurting at WR? I don't think Ogletree or Hill will be at all consistent due to Witten's missed time and the Jets offense, respectively. I'm not buying the Jets as a suddenly explosive offense until I see another week of it. I didn't see that game, so maybe someone unlucky enough to have attended ;) can enlighten us as to how much of that was the Jets looking great vs. the Bills expecting to play a shithole team and getting a rude awakening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Thinking about placing a bid for Stephen Hill and dropping Justin Blackmon in the process. Good move?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Both will be bye week guys only. Based on the two teams overall, I'd go for Blackmon based on his ability as a WR compared to the very raw Hill.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Depends on scoring, but I don't think so. Blackmon should be a target monster for Gabbert in that quick hitting offense, Hill I think will be pretty inconsistent week to week.

Trade question. Got a trade offer - I get Brees and V-Jax, he gets Gore and Andre. Right now other relevant guys at QB, WR, and RB are:

QB: Schaub/Roethlisberger
WR: Megatron/Britt
RB: Bradshaw/AD/BJGE

Start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, flex, along with a TE, K, and D/ST. We get .5 PPR and 1 point for 25 return yards, otherwise standard. Go for it or hold off? I'd try to flip one of my other QB's for depth at another spot.
Take it. Brees will blow away any option you have at QB. Jackson is a decent replacement for AJ and you won't miss Gore. How does the other guy not get a QB in return? What the hell kind of monster QB core does he have? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Should I pick up Stephen Hill or Kevin Ogletree

and I will drop Meachem for one of them.

Can't decide! Lol help! :)
Honestly, I'd keep Meachem. Ogletree / Hill notes in my previous post.

Quote:
I give up: Reggie Wayne

non PPR league and Bowe is basically my #3 or #4 WR. I have Calvin, Dez, Britt and Maclin. yes to trade or no?
No. Wayne is in a better situation and way undervalued heading into the season. If Collie comes back that may change but it also probably won't last long before Collie goes out again, anyway. I agree you should be moving a guy like Wayne (sell high!) for a non-WR position, anyway.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Since Doug Martin and CJ Spiller are locks to start at RB, who should I start at flex? 1 point PPR

DWill vs New Orleans
Lance Moore vs Carolina
Alfred Morris vs STL

Dexter McCluster(if I land him on waivers) vs Buffalo
Jon Dwyer vs NYJ

Also need a RB and a flex for another league. 1 point PPR:

Lynch vs Dallas
Alfred Morris(if I get him) vs STL

Randall Cobb(if I get him) vs Chicago
Any of the other RBs I didn't start(Lynch or Morris)
Lance Moore vs Carolina
The first one has to be Morris but you will need to be vigilant b/c Shanny sucks and could change his mind Sunday @ gametime.

The second is Lynch/Morris, but the same applies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Should I use the #1 overall waiver on Alfred Morris? I've already got 4 RBs, but my depth is solid everywhere else and he's by far the best value out there. I just need some damn clarification on that Redskins backfield.
Good luck finding clarity, my zen friend. If you think you can flip Morris, go for it. If you know everyone in your league will see Shanny RB and go all 'do not want!' on you then it may not be worth it. Tough to pass on RB talent on the wire, though. I'd still do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
SJax vs Wash
MJD vs Hou

Both at home versus stout defenses.
Jackson if you have a few boom / bust guys in your lineup. He'll get you 9-12 as a floor. MJD if you want a boom / bust guy.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
new trade..
I give up: Jeremy maclin
No. Maclin is the clear #1 in one of the most pass happy offenses in the league. Hell no . . . and I like Bowe, but there's no way I do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Roll the dice!
I think they'll be rock-solid starters all season. I guess my only concern would be Cutler's injury history. I don't think they'll be too far apart this year, overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I am gambling on Ogletree vs Seattle this week benching Vjax. A Seattle defense that let Kolb come back on them.
Witten gets an extra few days of reps with Romo due to the Thursday night game. Austin gets the same after missing lots of preseason work. Ogletree is a good wire add but I'm not tossing him into my lineup over a legit #1 target, even if the Buccs pass less. Jackson had 10 targets in a game the Buccs controlled from the start. They won't have a ton of games like that; especially this week vs. the Giants.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I would seriously consider this one. Welker's numbers dipped when Hernandez returned last year (though he did have a huge week 16.) Add to that the addition of Lloyd and I just don't see Welker as the week to week 'no-brainer' start that he was last year. Unless it's PPR, I'd be ok taking that deal.
Gracias Senor... I offered it.

I don't really like Welker this year he was just there and was BPA.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yahoo standard scoring

Pick 1
Malcolm Floyd vs. TEN
Torrey Smith @ PHI
Vernon Davis vs. DET

Pick 2
Frank Gore vs. DET
C.J. Spiller vs. KC
Reggie Bush vs. OAK
Willis McGahee @ ATL
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Yahoo standard scoring

Pick 1
Malcolm Floyd vs. TEN
Torrey Smith @ PHI
Vernon Davis vs. DET

Pick 2
Frank Gore vs. DET
C.J. Spiller vs. KC
Reggie Bush vs. OAK
Willis McGahee @ ATL
Floyd/Smith/Davis are all nice starts this week. I've been bullish on Torrey all offseason so he'd be my pick. It's easy to buy into the talk last night of a weak Cincy D, but I don't believe it, especially at CB. Pitta was the primary beneficiary of a top-notch CB core for the Bengals. Tennessee could get lit up by Torrey this week.

Spiller is a must start for the time being. I'd go with him and Willis due to the prime time game.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 point per reception.

Struggling with my flex spot.

Kevin Smith @ SF
Denarius Moore @ MIA
Michael Turner vs DEN
Brandon Lafell vs NO
Old 09-11-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
1 point per reception.

Struggling with my flex spot.

Kevin Smith @ SF
Denarius Moore @ MIA
Michael Turner vs DEN
Brandon Lafell vs NO
Never start a RB against the 49ers. Turner won't do **** this season. Id pick Moore but if hes not healthy then lafell

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with Fred Jackson out, I can replace him with either...Decker WR, Dwyer RB, or Pierre Thomas RB

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was offered Kenny Britt for CJ Spiller, should I do it?

I love Spiller for the time being but I have a feeling once Jackson comes back he's going to be a fringe start at best again. Britt is definitely risky too though. Thoughts?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This time last week, this was a no brainer but now.....

Aaron Rodgers vs Chicago
Or
Peyton manning vs Atlanta

If only it were a 2 qb league :(
TheRubberDuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRubberDuck45 View Post
This time last week, this was a no brainer but now.....

Aaron Rodgers vs Chicago
Or
Peyton manning vs Atlanta

If only it were a 2 qb league :(
Hmmm, remember Falcons lost Brent Grimes. Rodgers could be without Jennings. Tough one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need advice! I will generously +rep ... who wins

PPR, bonuses for big plays/yardage totals, 16 teams

Team A gets:
Rob Gronkowski
Darrius Heyward-Bey

new lineup:

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Frank Gore
FLEX - Shonn Greene
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Darrius Heyward-Bey / Alshon Jeffrey
TE - Rob Gronkowski
OP - Jake Locker

Team B gets:
Adrian Peterson
Vernon Davis

new lineup:

QB - Matt Schaub
RB - Marshawn Lynch
FLEX - Adrian Peterson
WR - Percy Harvin
WR - Brandon Marshall
TE - Vernon Davis
OP - Torrey Smith
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 1:
Matt Ryan vs DEN
Jay Cutler @ GB

Pick 1:
Greg Jennings vs CHI
Kevin Ogletree @ SEA
Stephen Hill @ PIT
Randall Cobb vs CHI

+ rep for help
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
This one definitely depends on the roster. I'd hate to part with Wells/Williams but I'd also hate to own both. Are you hurting at WR? I don't think Ogletree or Hill will be at all consistent due to Witten's missed time and the Jets offense, respectively. I'm not buying the Jets as a suddenly explosive offense until I see another week of it. I didn't see that game, so maybe someone unlucky enough to have attended ;) can enlighten us as to how much of that was the Jets looking great vs. the Bills expecting to play a shithole team and getting a rude awakening.
My receivers are stronger than my runners(I have Wells/Williams after all), so my plan would be to pick these guys up and stockpile my receiving core to perhaps trade my way to a better running back lineup. I actually changed my waivers, I am now trying to go for Hill via dropping Jared Cook(I have Hernandez starting), and trying to pick up Alfred Morris via dropping Wells.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#2 waiver spot for me - Non PPR

gonna try to grab CJ Spiller but if the #1 team claims him should I keep the #1 spot or use it on Alfred Morris

RB:D McFadden, J Charles, R Mathews, F. Jackson, P Hillis, R Williams

so I kinda need a 3rd RB for week 2(or until Mathews returns)
Old 09-11-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not a fan of redskins backs. Shanny swaps them depending on opponent.