Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-11-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a few combos I'm thinking about offering for. Forte and Torrey Smith, Peterson and Steve Smith. A few others.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think of me trading Kevin Smith and either Denarius Moore or Brandon Lafell for Brandon Lloyd? 12 man PPR.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
What do you guys think of me trading Kevin Smith and either Denarius Moore or Brandon Lafell for Brandon Lloyd? 12 man PPR.
Kevin Smith has no value left IMO. so yeah, that would be a steal if you can get it.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
There's a few combos I'm thinking about offering for. Forte and Torrey Smith, Peterson and Steve Smith. A few others.
It's tough man, I mean I'd hate to trade away a superstar but your RB situation is very weak. If you could get Peterson and Steve Smith, I'd probably take it.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I drop Denarius Moore for Randy Moss?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Ah that's a tough one. I would say yes... although the Raiders are going to be forced into throwing more and Moore has less overall competition for passes.

But Moss is Moss.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A guy in my league just dropped J.Cook and I want to pick him up but I don't have any one I want to drop... any ideas.

QB: Shaub, Cutler
HB: SJax, Charles, R.Williams, LeShoure, D.Wilson
WR: Fitzgerald, Welker, Lloyd, VJax
TE: Gresham
Old 09-12-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
A guy in my league just dropped J.Cook and I want to pick him up but I don't have any one I want to drop... any ideas.

I'd get rid of LeShoure

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Now in looking M.Bennett, Pitta, and Cook are available.

Is it even worth picking up a 2nd TE?
Old 09-12-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd drop David Wilson TBH if you were dead set on dropping any of those. You could always try to upgrade via trade IE offer Wilson and williams for another bigger name stud like Doug Martin or something like that. LeShour is going to take Kevin Smith's job when he gets done with suspension.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
WHY Would you sell Trent Richardson?
I had him as sell in that completely undefined exercise, too. Until Weeden looks decent I don't see a lot of consistency from Richardson. He was too costly for a rookie w/no NFL production and injury issues and there's no reason to expect more than RB2 numbers. That's a sell for a guy drafted round 2 in most leagues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I'd be surprise if you could get Peterson or Forte. Maybe Bradshaw range with a low end WR1 or a WR2. Bradshaw/Martin range and Smith/Wayne or as high as Maclin. As always, it all depends on the rosters. Find the guy with RB depth to spare AND a gaping WR hole you can fill. Let us know what the target rosters look like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
If you can do Moore & Smith it's a steal. I'd do it with Lafell, too. I fully expect Smith to be bagging groceries again by week 5 w/LeShoure coming back.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I start among Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, Pierre Garcon, Stephen Hill and Kevin Ogletree? The first four names are the current starters. I am thinking of at least taking out Wallace for Garcon.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 09-12-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Stevan Ridley or Alfred Morris?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Quote:
Ah that's a tough one. I would say yes... although the Raiders are going to be forced into throwing more and Moore has less overall competition for passes.

But Moss is Moss.
Disagree on this one. The Raiders have a different guy every year who becomes the camp darling and they all fight for playing time. They're mostly too raw to really push for PT if Moore is healthy but he never is. I'd rather have the solid, reliable production that is likely from Moss (roughly what he did in game 1 with the TDs being somewhat sporadic) than the boom/bust injury prone Raider with Palmer chucking the rock. Don't mistake the Raiders offense for anything more than a run team. The majority of the passing will be the "extended run game" with dumps to DMC.

Quote:

Don't bother. As you noted in your next post on it, there's plenty of TE options on the wire and they're all in similar spots. Any one you add right now is a lottery ticket add. You drafted LeShoure (or added?) and patience is key. If he takes over he could be packaged for a far better TE than Cook/Gresh/Pitta.

Gresham looked a little gunshy to me, though. I don't think he'll go flying off the wire if you want to swap him for one of the available TEs.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:

But Moss is Moss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Disagree on this one. The Raiders have a different guy every year who becomes the camp darling and they all fight for playing time. They're mostly too raw to really push for PT if Moore is healthy but he never is. I'd rather have the solid, reliable production that is likely from Moss (roughly what he did in game 1 with the TDs being somewhat sporadic) than the boom/bust injury prone Raider with Palmer chucking the rock. Don't mistake the Raiders offense for anything more than a run team. The majority of the passing will be the "extended run game" with dumps to DMC.
We agreed here... I just speculated on Moore.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Who should I start among Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, Pierre Garcon, Stephen Hill and Kevin Ogletree? The first four names are the current starters. I am thinking of at least taking out Wallace for Garcon.
Marshall doesn't sit. He is very likely to finish top 5 and could be 1 overall among WR. Garcon - if healthy - is a must start based on targets alone. I'd go Lloyd and Decker, personally. I still say Brown is the #1 WR in Pittsburgh this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Also, Stevan Ridley or Alfred Morris?
Ridley. Both have nice matchups but only one has a douchenozzle coach who could pull the player out on a whim.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
We agreed here... I just speculated on Moore.
Yup . . . my bad on that one. I read too fast and was thinking he was dropping Moss for Moore.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Marshall doesn't sit. He is very likely to finish top 5 and could be 1 overall among WR. Garcon - if healthy - is a must start based on targets alone. I'd go Lloyd and Decker, personally. I still say Brown is the #1 WR in Pittsburgh this year.
What i've been saying since day one. Marshall is gonna finish top 3 at his position.

And agree with the rest of it.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to question who I should start for this week's match at my #2 wr spot.

Julio Jones will be starting of course

#2 option
Vincent Jackson vs NYG
-I just think him and freeman will not be clicking even with the amount of targets he got last week.

Pierre Garcon vs STL
-I'm leaning more towards him

Ogletree vs Sea
-I really think he's going to have a big game against a struggling defense that couldn't stop Arizona's offense. We saw it last year with Robinson he likes to throw to his slots and Romo fought hard for ogletree to get that #3 spot. He seems to really like him as a target.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

... The kid that I have been trying to get Tony G from with trades like

LeShoure and Gresham for Tony G
and
Welker and Gresham for Tony and Boldin

has accepted Tony G for Cobb... are you ******* kidding me?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I'm starting to question who I should start for this week's match at my #2 wr spot.

Julio Jones will be starting of course

#2 option
Vincent Jackson vs NYG
-I just think him and freeman will not be clicking even with the amount of targets he got last week.

Pierre Garcon vs STL
-I'm leaning more towards him

Ogletree vs Sea
-I really think he's going to have a big game against a struggling defense that couldn't stop Arizona's offense. We saw it last year with Robinson he likes to throw to his slots and Romo fought hard for ogletree to get that #3 spot. He seems to really like him as a target.
Unless the Giants get a whole slew of CBs back in the mix, I'd be starting Jackson. I don't think the Bucs will be able to play as much ball control offense vs. the Giants, especially in NY. I agree with your assessment of Romo/Ogletree except the part about a big game. ;)

There's a major oversell on Ogletree after such a huge week. I'm more than happy to repeat: Witten and Austin missed all sorts of time in practice leading up to the game. Ogletree had a great rapport with Romo but the rapport with his absolute favorites (Austin & Witten) will grow all week. He is a risky start.

Obviously, if Garcon is out it's all irrelevant. If you want the high risk / high reward play Ogletree. I'd be sticking with Jackson.

Quote:
... The kid that I have been trying to get Tony G from with trades like

LeShoure and Gresham for Tony G
and
Welker and Gresham for Tony and Boldin

has accepted Tony G for Cobb... are you ******* kidding me?
He may be smarter than you think. Jennings had concussion issues in the preseason and now has a groin injury. Will Cobb be a brilliant play all year? Maybe not . . . but his upside is undeniable. Still, Welker's name recognition, production and status as a freakin' starter should have made that deal the more reasonable one. Maybe he really likes Boldin.

Old 09-12-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He may be smarter than you think. Jennings had concussion issues in the preseason and now has a groin injury. Will Cobb be a brilliant play all year? Maybe not . . . but his upside is undeniable. Still, Welker's name recognition, production and status as a freakin' starter should have made that deal the more reasonable one. Maybe he really likes Boldin.
He has 3 TE... V. Davis, Gonzalez and Celek.

His WR are A. Johnson, DJax and Boldin.

He is starting A. Johnson, DJax, Davis and Celek as his flex.

His love for Boldin and Tony G is ******* ********.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
He has 3 TE... V. Davis, Gonzalez and Celek.

His WR are A. Johnson, DJax and Boldin.

He is starting A. Johnson, DJax, Davis and Celek as his flex.

His love for Boldin and Tony G is ******* ********.
Maybe he had just finished reading the stuff about Welker not being featured much in the game plan. I can certainly understand his desire to do a deal that didn't include Gresham. lol

Honestly, I can't fault the guy for swinging for the fences. That is certainly what Cobb is this year.

Does the league score return yardage and/or return TDs to the player?

Old 09-12-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Maybe he had just finished reading the stuff about Welker not being featured much in the game plan. I can certainly understand his desire to do a deal that didn't include Gresham. lol

Honestly, I can't fault the guy for swinging for the fences. That is certainly what Cobb is this year.

Does the league score return yardage and/or return TDs to the player?
Blah blah blah.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Blah blah blah.
lmao

He's clearly a douche who made a dumb decision.

Better?

In unrelated news: is there any reason to hold Gerhart? I've got him and Peterson in a PPR league and am thinking about dumping Gerhart. It'd be for fringe types like Andre Roberts or Donald Jones.

Also, which of the two is the better add, Roberts or Jones?