Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-12-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see a reason to hold onto Gerhart unless you're really worried about Peterson's health.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do you guys think you could get for Trent Richatdson?
Old 09-12-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Who do you guys think you could get for Trent Richatdson?
A #3 WR... maybe a #2 if you get someone desperate for a RB or doesn't know much about FF.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His value is as low as it can get right now. Looking at his schedule makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I'd say Cain has it right: unless you get some mancrush / idiot / FFnewbie you are not likely to fetch much in return.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler or RG3 this week?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Cutler or RG3 this week?
I would go Cutler because I think it might be a shoot out.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, i'm trying to deal one of Sproles/D Martin/ D Brown for a WR. Trying to upgrade over DHB as my 3rd WR. thoughts?

edit: also, every week I'm going to ask Cutler or Schaub. The age old question
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I would package D.Brown and DHB if you can. I would try to look at like a Lloyd level player Marshall as a high end.

Although you will probably get more for Sproles or Martin.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
His value is as low as it can get right now. Looking at his schedule makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I'd say Cain has it right: unless you get some mancrush / idiot / FFnewbie you are not likely to fetch much in return.

So would you trade him for say a Spiller/garcon combo? Or a Spiller/Jeffery?
Old 09-12-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Cutler or RG3 this week?
I agree Cutler is the better option. Shootout, primetime game, and Garcon ailing a bit hurts RGIII a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so, i'm trying to deal one of Sproles/D Martin/ D Brown for a WR. Trying to upgrade over DHB as my 3rd WR. thoughts?

edit: also, every week I'm going to ask Cutler or Schaub. The age old question
Every week the answer will be Cutler.

Who you can get in return depends on the roster that has the most WR depth to move +/- the most RB desperate. Martin + DHB might get you a very good WR (though nobody in the right mind is parting w/Marshall right now) and Brown + DHB could be a nice package to snag a guy like Lloyd or Antonio Brown range. Targeting a guy with a down week like Dez or Desean could work, too.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I agree Cutler is the better option. Shootout, primetime game, and Garcon ailing a bit hurts RGIII a little.

Every week the answer will be Cutler.

Who you can get in return depends on the roster that has the most WR depth to move +/- the most RB desperate. Martin + DHB might get you a very good WR (though nobody in the right mind is parting w/Marshall right now) and Brown + DHB could be a nice package to snag a guy like Lloyd or Antonio Brown range. Targeting a guy with a down week like Dez or Desean could work, too.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
So would you trade him for say a Spiller/garcon combo? Or a Spiller/Jeffery?
That's a pretty saavy offer, tbh. Dumping Spiller while his value is highest for Richardson while lowest.

I'd do it for Spiller/Garcon without a second thought, as long as your RB depth is good enough to handle a possible time share when Fred gets back. Current news is Fred saying at most 4 weeks "without a doubt."

Jeffery worries me a bit more b/c he's still a rookie and could easily succumb to the ol' rookie disappearing act. He also didn't have a ton of targets or catches Sunday (5 w/3 catches) and his TD is what inflates his numbers. I like Alshon a lot based on the news all preseason and targeted him in all my drafts (landing him only once.) I wouldn't do it. Too much risk you'll end up with two guys that won't be startable.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

My other RBs are....Chris Johnson, Ryan Mathews and Ryan Williams

My WRs are....AJ Green, Torrey Smith, Titus Young, Brandon Lafell, DHB, Kevin Olgetree

Thinking about it, I could offer Trent and Olgetree for DeMarco. Wishful thinking? probably.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 09-12-2012 at 02:31 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:

My WRs are....AJ Green, Torrey Smith, Titus Young, Brandon Lafell, DHB, Kevin Olgetree
Spiller Garcon would be pretty nice... although I would not be comfortable with CJ as my #1 RB by any means.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Spiller Garcon would be pretty nice... although I would not be comfortable with CJ as my #1 RB by any means.
Yeah I hate my RBs. If I could package 2 for a legit #1, I'd do it. but I haven't found out how yet. I'm scrolling through the rosters.

Crazy that I got all 3 RBs in the first 4 rounds and I still hate em all.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah I hate my RBs. If I could package 2 for a legit #1, I'd do it. but I haven't found out how yet. I'm scrolling through the rosters.

Crazy that I got all 3 RBs in the first 4 rounds and I still hate em all.
I refuse to take any player I dislike even if they fall...

In the first round I have a choice of getting CJ or D.Murray (who I actually do like but is bound to break at some point) and I kind of panicked and took SJax.

I got Fitz in the 2nd so it made up for the reach but still.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:

Thinking about it, I could offer Trent and Olgetree for DeMarco. Wishful thinking? probably.
lol . . . yeah, you're not getting Murray for that.

Do you actually have an offer of Garcon/Spiller? I'd take that in a heartbeat and then start talking to the Fred owner. Maybe you can sucker him into taking CJ and a WR for Fred plus an upgrade at another position?

Dealing away Trent and CJ in one day would be a FF win, as far as I'm concerned.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Donald Jones & Andre Roberts

Which is the better add?

Old 09-12-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Welker and Gresh for Finley and Torrey Smith?
Old 09-12-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Welker and Gresh for Finley and Torrey Smith?
I love me some Torrey.

Finley is definitely an upgrade.

I'd take it, assuming it's not PPR. (Which is can't possibly be if the other guy took Cobb instead of Welker.)

Old 09-12-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I love me some Torrey.

Finley is definitely an upgrade.

I'd take it, assuming it's not PPR. (Which is can't possibly be if the other guy took Cobb instead of Welker.)
Its not PPR and I am doing the offering at this point. I just hate Welker this season and I am kinda regretting taking him.

So I am trying to find a deal to upgrade the TE.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
lol . . . yeah, you're not getting Murray for that.

Do you actually have an offer of Garcon/Spiller? I'd take that in a heartbeat and then start talking to the Fred owner. Maybe you can sucker him into taking CJ and a WR for Fred plus an upgrade at another position?

Dealing away Trent and CJ in one day would be a FF win, as far as I'm concerned.
Fred Jackson owner...

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: jAMAAL Charles, Fred Jackson, Doug Martin, Blount, Deanegelo Williams
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Miles Austin, Brandon Loyd, Randall Cobb
TE: Jacob Tamme, Jared Cook
Old 09-12-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Fred Jackson owner...

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: jAMAAL Charles, Fred Jackson, Doug Martin, Blount, Deanegelo Williams
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Miles Austin, Brandon Loyd, Randall Cobb
TE: Jacob Tamme, Jared Cook
Oh damn that guy is stacked.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Its not PPR and I am doing the offering at this point. I just hate Welker this season and I am kinda regretting taking him.

So I am trying to find a deal to upgrade the TE.
I don't blame you but you're not doing yourself any favors when the news is all about him not being part of the game plan.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh damn that guy is stacked.
Yeah he's no dummy. It's a 1,000$ league. not gonna get many of those. Think I can fool him into taking CJ?