Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-12-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
You get a gander at crazy face's chest beefers, viddy?
Where?! WHERE?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Copper has been very good so far. I recommend it to those who haven't watched.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Copper has been very good so far. I recommend it to those who haven't watched.
I watched the first episode but haven't had the time to watch the rest yet. I think it could fit the bill of a decent show that doesn't require much thinking about but is still a fun watch.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I watched the first episode but haven't had the time to watch the rest yet. I think it could fit the bill of a decent show that doesn't require much thinking about but is still a fun watch.
Yeah that's fair. It's not on the level of Mad Men or Breaking Bad but it's done really well and it's pretty bad ass. That period of history also helps with tons of story lines that make it dramatic and fun.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-12-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah that's fair. It's not on the level of Mad Men or Breaking Bad but it's done really well and it's pretty bad ass. That period of history also helps with tons of story lines that make it dramatic and fun.
It's hard for me to really comment because I've only seen the pilot. But I assume it's mostly a procedural in the vein of a White Collar which has a new story each week with a season long story arc too?

Old 09-12-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Holy ****, this is exciting:

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...and-recreation

Jonathan Banks will guest on Parks and Rec as Ben's father.
I am very excited about this. Cannot wait until this fall lineup of shows starts up. So long as they didnt **** community up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
It's hard for me to really comment because I've only seen the pilot. But I assume it's mostly a procedural in the vein of a White Collar which has a new story each week with a season long story arc too?
Correct but it focuses more on the season long arc rather than a new crime every week. Everything that gets brought up has been tying in together for the most part.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-12-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh, not so much. The crime of the week is a very small part of the show.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Correct but it focuses more on the season long arc rather than a new crime every week. Everything that gets brought up has been tying in together for the most part.
Sounds good. I have two weeks off starting tomorrow so I'll try and catch up!

Old 09-12-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Holy ****, this is exciting:

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...and-recreation

Jonathan Banks will guest on Parks and Rec as Ben's father.
This makes me happy and should make everyone happy!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the second episode of Go On. Solid. It could get better but I think it will always just be a decent comedy.

And for those saying how great Burn Notice was this year, you were right. I just finally got caught up and it was a great season.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I saw the second episode of Go On. Solid. It could get better but I think it will always just be a decent comedy.

And for those saying how great Burn Notice was this year, you were right. I just finally got caught up and it was a great season.
Get on Copper!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-12-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So started watching Game of thrones.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So started watching Game of thrones.
**** YEAH!!!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Get on Copper!!!!
Copper isnt bad. Not great, but has some sort of charm that makes you want to watch it each week.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
**** YEAH!!!
Far too many animals die in this show for it to be the best show on tv Fenikz!!! :(

But seriously I am enjoying it thus far, looking forward to being all caught up.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-12-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i can't stop watching eureka.
it's strangely addicting.
just a fun enjoyable show.
plus...it's clearly the proof of where Skynet started.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i can't stop watching eureka.
They've got a really good cast and everyone's just too damn likeable.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I couldn't even make it through the pilot.

Old 09-12-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
that's it, snuff took over caddy's account. i now have proof.
Don't be hatin'

Old 09-12-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
One thing I realized during that episode was that Pill has some deceivingly large chestnuts. That is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
While part of me agrees with you, part of me (read: my boner) disagrees. I love Alison Pill so god damn much. She is cute as ****.
LOOKSIES!

[NSFW BOSOMS]

nice work jackass.

Last edited by njx9 : 09-12-2012 at 10:40 PM.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you just go full-****** Falconer?

lol
Old 09-12-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

ZOMG Nipples

Old 09-12-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I missed it.

sig by BoneKrusher