Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-12-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford vs SF or Cutler vs GB ?

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Cutler easily

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Kenny Britt startable yet or should I wait to see what he does?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somehow got CJ Spiller with the #2 waiver unf unf :D

Olgetree went #1
Old 09-12-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the span of a week I traded Donald Brown for Frank Gore, and then Frank Gore for Trent Richardson. Seriously cannot believe that happened.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Johnson
Torrey Smith
Titus Young

for

Julio Jones
CJ Spiller

Am i crazy? Will this actually work?
Old 09-12-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
It's pretty frustrating when you go 7-7 back to back years and the guy who won it last year is your best friend since 6th grade and you're pretty sure you know way more about football than him. Like I've said before, had I not talkied about AJ Green and Julio Jones like everyday for 2 months before the nfl draft, he'd have no idea who those guys were until the season started.....Guess who took them both on draft day! yay.

And it seems like he always hits on every player, while all my players bust big time.
I hear you. Except my problems have pretty consistently been hitting on players who blow up out the gate and fade away when it matters.

The days of winning b/c you're an FF addict are gone. Everyone can pick up a few cheat sheets, rankings and ADPs from the web and put together a decent team. Luck has always been a factor but it's not very easy to dominate stictly b/c we have issues. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
also, got offered DHB and Martin for Wayne.

If I can't steal Julio from this one guy, I might do it. Or try and get it to DHB and D. Brown

it's turned straight doug martin for wayne. hmm
Interesting. Who do you have as your WRs? QB?

Quote:
Ok the guy rejected the trade.

Would you guys do...

Chris Johnson and Torrey Smith for Steven Jackson and Wes Welker?
As down as I am on CJ, I'm not sure I'd do this one. You'd give up all big play potential and get back a pair of consistent but unspectacular options. If your roster has a good amount of high upside guys then it's worth considering. I really have no idea what to make of Welker.

NOTE: NOT ACTUAL NEWS - in the team forum JVig speculated that the Welker news and handling is a bit reminiscent of Moss. Welker being traded would be crazy, but we know BB would do it.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Cutler. Prime time games are must starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Is Kenny Britt startable yet or should I wait to see what he does?
Not yet. The news is 'snap count' and he hasn't been practicing much so there's a good chance he'll be rusty and have no real rapport w/Locker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
In the span of a week I traded Donald Brown for Frank Gore, and then Frank Gore for Trent Richardson. Seriously cannot believe that happened.
That's a nice string to land a good buy low candidate. Gotta love the irony involved in turning an 7th into a 4th and then a 2nd. To be honest, though, I like Gore better.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Chris Johnson
Torrey Smith
Titus Young

for

Julio Jones
CJ Spiller

You are crazy. That will not actually work.

I think the value overall is good but nobody is going to part with Julio right now unless it's a blockbuster. CJs value is too low for that to work. Can't hurt to try, though.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
You are crazy. That will not actually work.

I think the value overall is good but nobody is going to part with Julio right now unless it's a blockbuster. CJs value is too low for that to work. Can't hurt to try, though.
Even if his other Receivers are Calvin, Larry and Garcon? and his RBs are Reggie Bush, CJ Spiller, Donald Brown, Mikel Leshoure.

He can afford to lose Julio. His RBs are weak, and he loves Chris. At least he did last year. He loves RBs that are names. Like, last year I got Aaron Hernandez, DeMarco Murray (he knew nothing about him, it was before his 1st start vs stl) and a 3rd tier WR from him for Peyton Hillis.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chris Johnson
Torrey Smith
Titus Young

for

Julio Jones
CJ Spiller

if im the 2nd team i turn it down in a second, but go for it
Old 09-12-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Sent, Ill let you guys know lol

I was talking about trading CJ sunday night, and we were about to do Spiller and Garcon for CJ. And he was pretty excited about that, so he just may do it.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 09-12-2012 at 09:17 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Sent, Ill let you guys know lol

I was talking about trading CJ sunday night, and we were about to do Spiller and Garcon for CJ. And he was pretty excited about that, so he just may do it.
Julio has a full blown Hype Train. Garcon doesn't even have a hype matchbox car.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

who you got?
Old 09-12-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Pretty even matchup. I'd give the edge, based on the flex play, to the team with Spiller.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
That's a nice string to land a good buy low candidate. Gotta love the irony involved in turning an 7th into a 4th and then a 2nd. To be honest, though, I like Gore better.
I do too for the short term, but it's a dynasty PPR league, so Richardson has way more value than Gore.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really thin at RB. Like so thin i'm ashamed to even name them. Anyway my receivers are below. Would a fair trade be Willis McGahee for Dwayne Bowe?

Andre Johnson
Stephen Hill
Dwayne Bowe
Justin Blackmon
Malcolm Floyd
Donald Jones
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

id tried to sell high on Stephen Hill 1st
Old 09-12-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
id tried to sell high on Stephen Hill 1st
He already told me Bowe was the only one he wants.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 09-12-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I do too for the short term, but it's a dynasty PPR league, so Richardson has way more value than Gore.
Oh dear god . . . what Dyansty newb did you just rape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'm really thin at RB. Like so thin i'm ashamed to even name them. Anyway my receivers are below. Would a fair trade be Willis McGahee for Dwayne Bowe?

Andre Johnson
Stephen Hill
Dwayne Bowe
Justin Blackmon
Malcolm Floyd
Donald Jones
McGahee / Donald Brown, sure. You'd be selling low on Bowe, though. Shop the wire darling that is Stephen Hill and see what you can get. Or shop Andre and try to get a nice combo back giving you a decent WR and decent RB. Bradshaw / Lloyd type deal.

If all else fails, add Dwyer for the week to give Bowe a chance to beef up his value.

As always - look over rosters and see who needs WR and has RB depth to trade.

Old 09-12-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Pick one for my WR3 spot in a bonus point league:

+5 bonus for 100 yards receiving.
+5 bonus for 6 or more receptions.
+5 bonus for each TD of 40 yards or more.

Desean Jackson vs. Baltimore
Dewayne Bowe @ Buffalo
Alshon Jeffery @ Green Bay (note: I will be starting Marshall.)

Old 09-12-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So one guy literally has at RB I **** you not Foster and Ingram and MJD in the flex. And at WR... Greg Jennings and Devery Henderson...

So I'm proposing MJD and McCluster (on his bench) for Bowe and Ronnie Brown.

That fair?
Old 09-12-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

not in the least but if he is dumb enough
Old 09-12-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

He has Devery Henderson starting...and Anquan Boldin on the bench, and Ingram starting and McCluster on the bench. He just might be. But we have to discuss trades as a "league" and they have to be approved which I hate.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So now I'm thinking Andre for MJD and McCluster. Better? Fairer?