Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-13-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
Less than one game into week 2, already lost my top two backs... Hopefully Forte is fine with the longer layoff until their next game.
One game into week 2 and I'm already down by 25! Bears need another Touchdown! Lets go!!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I hate Chris Johnson just cuz he's an asshole. Flacco is a solid upgrade over Big Ben though.
This is what I was thinking its my 12 teamer so Ben is my starter. Flacco just carved up my Bengals who are actually a pretty solid defense believe it or not. I think everyone is wayy down on CJ and thats understandable but it was 1 week and he was a top 10 pick in my league. I don't even remember what round I got Ridley and once Vereen comes back I don't expect him to get as many touches.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
So is this a terrible trade for me or what?
I like it value wise a lot. I think CJ is a good buy low candidate though, so take my opinion fwiw.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is what I was thinking its my 12 teamer so Ben is my starter. Flacco just carved up my Bengals who are actually a pretty solid defense believe it or not. I think everyone is wayy down on CJ and thats understandable but it was 1 week and he was a top 10 pick in my league. I don't even remember what round I got Ridley and once Vereen comes back I don't expect him to get as many touches.
Yeah, Bengals Defense lost me the game last week. Good thing they play the Browns this week, hopefully they have a nice game. Gonna need it, dude I'm playing has the Packers D.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Cutler is owned in 100% of leagues. He was started in only 19%. To that 19%, we're sorry. #fantasyfootball

Lmao
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We had no pass rush really without Dunlap which let Flacco pass at will. Our run D was pitiful though which was really disconcerting for me because that's been something we've leaned on for the past few years. I don't expect them to be that bad again for the rest of the year even when we play BAL again.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember when yall said Cutler and Marshall was going to have an amazing year?

lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Remember when yall said Cutler and Marshall was going to have an amazing year?

lol
You were also hating on my Matt Ryan selection though.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
You were also hating on my Matt Ryan selection though.
it was one week.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
it was one week.
What's the difference? ha
Old 09-14-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What's the difference? ha
the difference he can still blow this week too!

plus I only hated on the part where you have him and julio on your team.

Old 09-14-2012, 01:32 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to pick one RB and a RB/WR from these guys in my PPR and Return Yardage league (1 point/10 yards)

Greg Little (@ CIN)
Mike Tolbert (vs. NO)
LaRod Stephens-Howling (@ NE)
Roy Helu (@ STL)
T.Y. Hilton (vs. MIN)
Donald Jones (vs. KC)
Mike Thomas (vs. HOU)

My other RB is CJ Spiller and Mike Wallace/Nate Washington are my two WR's. Right now I'm leaning toward Greg Little and Mike Tolbert, but part of me wants to play T.Y. Hilton and Hyphen. I dunno. This would be easier if Fred Jackson didn't get hurt.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my mind, Donald Jones is likely to have the most receptions out of that group. Little has more potential to go off in the passing game and Hilton can get return yards, but don't let Jones be an afterthought in that group. He'll be playing every snap, many out of the slot, and is one of the few real targets Fitz has right now. I never play with return yards, though, so I'm probably not the guy to ask.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh I figure this works quite well for myself an those praising Cutler yesterday...

Unfortunately I started him and he got me 4.24 points. FML

At least the guy I am playing had Marshall and Forte and only scored 10 points between them.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRubberDuck45 View Post
Pick one.

H. Nicks vs TB
M. Colston vs CAR
Bowe vs BUF
Pretty tough call. I like Colston best in a very tight race, but would be happy with any of the three in my lineup this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Just traded Megatron and Ingram for Doug and Harvin. Hate trading away superstars but had to do it.
Love it. Harvin is very undervalued with the touches he gets each week. He'll be a solid replacement and that's a huge upgrade at RB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
pick 3 non ppr
D McFadden @ Mia
J Charles @ Buf
C Spiller vs KC
R Mathews vs Ten
I agree that Mathews can't be started over the other three. Maybe in week 3 you have a hard choice, but not this week.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick or Flacco?

Also, Law Firm, DJax, or Alf Morris?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flacco
BGE

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Matthews or Alfred Morris? 1PPR
Old 09-14-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Vick or Flacco?

Flacco + Morris.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Also contemplating a trade offered to me in a different league. 1 ppr

Gronk
Torrey smith
For
Doug Martin
Vernon Davis

Could prob get him to add Nicks for Ridley.

I have:
Charles
Reggie
Ridley
McCluster
Ryan Williams

Colston
Torrey
Lloyd
Britt
Mike Williams Tampa
I like that move, especially with Martin being a good pass catcher. Charles, Reggie and McCluster could all be good PPR backs this year, though Miami may be too inconsistent to produce reliable starters. Torrey's value takes a bit of a hit in PPR (though I will be wrong on that if they continue throwing as much as they did Sunday.) I'd be fine shipping Ridley for Nicks in that deal, too.

With all that said, I'm not sure I even see reason to make this move. I like Ridley, though, so that's a big part of it. Charles / Bush / Ridley / McCluster looks like a nice RB core for a PPR league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Reggie Bush vs Oakland

or

Alfred Morris vs STL
Morris. It's tough to back any Miami player until we see some competent QB play. Rams D is good but won't be able to simply stack the box every play like Oakland will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Alright I've got a ton of start/sit questions for this week (I need to be in less leagues) that I'd like another opinion or two, I've got who I'm leaning towards on top:

Pick 2 (standard):
McFadden @ MIA
Sproles @ CAR
Alfred Morris @ STL
McGahee @ ATL
This one is the only one I'd think twice on, just b/c Sproles did so little with so many snaps last week. Still, sitting studs is not an easy call, and doing so for a Shanny RB is way too risky for week 2.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Pending approval:

Get Flacco and Chris Johnson
Give Ridley and Big Ben

Could be the best or worst trade in the history of trades, not sure yet. Ridley's my 2nd RB after Foster and I also have Mendenhall waiting in the wings so if CJ doesn't turn it around its not the end of the world.
I don't like CJ at all, but agree with your idea on Mendy coming back. Ridley really has the look of a gem, though. Then again, so does Flacco and Ben is just not a reliable FF QB.

Overall, I'd say it's a good trade b/c you get a QB that looks to be headed way up the charts and get a (slim?) chance at a good RB in CJ with Mendy as insurance.

Quote:
Dude I'm facing has the Packers defense. lol that pretty much sums up my fantasy career.
My biggest $$ league has Forte + Marshall being outscored by the Packers kicker.

The only bright side is that my opponent started the overhyped, ball dropping Finley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
Less than one game into week 2, already lost my top two backs... Hopefully Forte is fine with the longer layoff until their next game.
You and me both. Week 1 was Fred, week two Forte. I was sniped on Bush but was able to draft Spiller, thankfully. DMC needs to stay healthy for a few weeks and/or LeShoure coming on strong off his suspension.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I'd go Morris to stay on the safe side.

Pick 2 PPR

Marques Colston @ CAR

Torrey Smith @ PHI

Erick Decker @ ATL

Dwayne Bowe vs. KC

(Keep in mind I also have Jimmy Graham and Jamaal Charles, I don't think starting two players from the same teams is the greatest of ideas.)

Pick 1 PPR

Donald Brown vs. MIN

Willis McGahee @ ATL.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Vereen has literally shown nothing in his career so far. Banged up, banged up, and banged up. The round a player was picked is irrelevant, except when discussing how great a value you got based on production. CJ will be a bust. Ridley will be a steal. Flacco has the potential to be a steal, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I like it value wise a lot. I think CJ is a good buy low candidate though, so take my opinion fwiw.
He's a great buy low candidate. That doesn't mean he'll be worth it, regardless of how cheap you get him.

With that, I think I'll just leave the CJ matter alone. GL to those of you that have him or acquire him.

Quote:
We had no pass rush really without Dunlap which let Flacco pass at will. Our run D was pitiful though which was really disconcerting for me because that's been something we've leaned on for the past few years. I don't expect them to be that bad again for the rest of the year even when we play BAL again.
I agree with all of this, and think that game was won early with great game planning. That first play was brilliant and the pass heavy start seemed to put the Bengals on their heels right from the start.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys need some quick help, standard league, non ppr

Pick 3

Steven Jackson vs. Washington
Demarco Murray vs. Seattle
Adrian Peterson vs. Indianapolis
Jamaal Charles vs. Buffalo
Old 09-14-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I need to pick one RB and a RB/WR from these guys in my PPR and Return Yardage league (1 point/10 yards)

Greg Little (@ CIN)
Mike Tolbert (vs. NO)
LaRod Stephens-Howling (@ NE)
Roy Helu (@ STL)
T.Y. Hilton (vs. MIN)
Donald Jones (vs. KC)
Mike Thomas (vs. HOU)

My other RB is CJ Spiller and Mike Wallace/Nate Washington are my two WR's. Right now I'm leaning toward Greg Little and Mike Tolbert, but part of me wants to play T.Y. Hilton and Hyphen. I dunno. This would be easier if Fred Jackson didn't get hurt.
McGee is right - don't sleep on Jones. He's the best choice on your list. With the others being pretty awful, I'd go LSH. He's in line for plenty of work in the KR department and you're league is giving up way to many points for that ish. Plus he can always grab a few balls in the passing game. He should be good for a 6 point minimum and the rest of those guys could very easily give you a zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Vick or Flacco?

Tough to like Vick w/last week's performance, another nasty DST, and a typical injury tag next to his name.

I like BJGE. If he can do it against the Ravens he can do it against the the Browns. Especially considering the Bengals should be able to run all day without worrying about playing catchup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Morris. We know Mathews will have limited touches. We can only guess what Shanny might do mid-game, but we have to assume Morris is in line for a full workload again. Shanny is not a timeshare type coach. He's a fickle, unpredictable pain in the ass, but he's going to ride one guy.