Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I said that before the draft, and in regards to Bradford it hasn't been one game. It's been a re-occuring theme of average play sprinkled in with a solid game a few times a year, and everytime it's a terrible performance it's everybody else's fault but his. Maybe in 2017 when the Rams get 5 lineman, two legit WR's, an elite pass catching TE, a competent OC and a top 10 defense though, Bradford will really show people!
What about a 1 legit weapon and a decent O-line? His best weapon has been either Mike Clayton or Danny Amendola (He was hurt when Lloyd was around). His best lineman has been Roger Saffold his rookie year.Name a QB that has been successful with that kind of supporting cast during the beginning of their career.

Last edited by Complex : 09-10-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, is Bradford and all those picks going to take the Rams to a Superbowl? It looks unlikely. Could Griffin have took them there? Quite possibly.

It's been one game though, so I don't wanna go all gpngc on everyone.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Meh, is Bradford and all those picks going to take the Rams to a Superbowl? It looks unlikely. Could Griffin have took them there? Quite possibly.

Bradford had an amazing rookie season as well. The playcalling was extremely simplified for Griffin the first game and the Redskins team he walked into was already a pretty good team.

I will say though, bringing him up slowly as such they're doing is a pretty good idea though.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Bradford had an amazing rookie season as well. The playcalling was extremely simplified for Griffin the first game and the Redskins team he walked into was already a pretty good team.

I will say though, bringing him up slowly as such they're doing is a pretty good idea though.
Many players have had good seasons and not kept it up. But yeah.

But then even if Griffin doesn't turn out loads better than Bradford, the importance of the QB position is so great that the difference in those two could be just as important as the extra picks the Rams are getting. And that could be assuming none of the extra draft picks they get bust.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care what anyone says. Going in to the that dome against Brees and pulling out a win in your first game is impressive. Plus it seemed like the Saints got a boost from the suspensions being lifted. More of a mental boost than a boost from actual player performance but still. I can tell Griffin has "it". You can just tell when watching a guy.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG3 played amazing yesterday. Literally made no mistakes and looked poised, like he'd been in the league for a decade. Give a lot of credit to the offensive line for keeping him clean 99% of the time, but he looked great. Excellent strategy getting him comfortable with all the bubble screens at the beginning of the game ...

it's like I was sitting there waiting for him to screw up and cost his team the game but he just wouldn't. Past Redskins teams would have lost in the 2nd half after the momentum we gained after the blocked punt ... but RG3 was cool under pressure.

If I was a Redskins fan I'd be really happy right now. The future is bright.

On the other hand, Bradford is solid. Unless RG3 gets injured in 2013/14 early in the season and the Rams get a top 5 pick from the Skins, they probably lost in the long run.
Simply Keak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh...why the **** was this brought up? This really makes u feel better Browns fans...well u guys suck more than us and I will take Bradford over Weeden every day of the ******* week. Enjoy ur 2-14 season. And Griffen beat the Saints, Drew Brees would love to face his defense too.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man...i love these threads. They always give me a good a laugh.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I don't care what anyone says. Going in to the that dome against Brees and pulling out a win in your first game is impressive. Plus it seemed like the Saints got a boost from the suspensions being lifted. More of a mental boost than a boost from actual player performance but still. I can tell Griffin has "it". You can just tell when watching a guy.
Ryan Leaf had "it" too. Too bad "it" was a pain killer addiction.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
ConnSKINS26
Rookie

ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Keak View Post
strategy getting him comfortable with all the bubble screens at the beginning of the game
Even more awesome is that he audibled all of those screens to start the game, because he saw that the Saints were leaving it open. Straight from Shanahan, RG3 has a lot of freedom to audible in this offense, and he's made excellent decisions doing it so far.
ConnSKINS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26 View Post
Even more awesome is that he audibled all of those screens to start the game, because he saw that the Saints were leaving it open. Straight from Shanahan, RG3 has a lot of freedom to audible in this offense, and he's made excellent decisions doing it so far.
I don't think there were any audibles on the SKins first offensive series. They ran all those screens to get RGIII into a rhythm passing and to calm him down.

That first series were all Baylor football plays, the stuff RGIII ran in college.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I don't understand this reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
ConnSKINS26
Rookie

ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I don't think there were any audibles on the SKins first offensive series. They ran all those screens to get RGIII into a rhythm passing and to calm him down.

That first series were all Baylor football plays, the stuff RGIII ran in college.
Maybe audible wasn't the right term. RG3 could have kept it, handed it off to the the RB, or threw the screen on each of those plays, and he chose well each time. Its not an audible, but it's proof that he read the defense and made a quick decision on which option to take, even if it was similar to his college offense.
ConnSKINS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:05 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. I'll give RG III this. He played a very good opening game. But that doesn't make the trade with st Louis already a winner for the Skins. RGIII has a ways to go as an NFL passer. He's comfortable in that offense though as it seems Shanny is running more plays out of te shotgun.

I also thought it was funny whe the one announcer said the deal seems to have paid off for Washington. LOL. It's one game. Don't put him in the HOF. Not saying he will be Ryan Leaf but remember his first start?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Ugh...why the **** was this brought up? This really makes u feel better Browns fans...well u guys suck more than us and I will take Bradford over Weeden every day of the ******* week. Enjoy ur 2-14 season. And Griffen beat the Saints, Drew Brees would love to face his defense too.
WTF YODA WATCH IT

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Yeah. I'll give RG III this. He played a very good opening game. But that doesn't make the trade with st Louis already a winner for the Skins. RGIII has a ways to go as an NFL passer. He's comfortable in that offense though as it seems Shanny is running more plays out of te shotgun.

I also thought it was funny whe the one announcer said the deal seems to have paid off for Washington. LOL. It's one game. Don't put him in the HOF. Not saying he will be Ryan Leaf but remember his first start?
Now teams know what the Redskins are going to be doing - WR screens and a horizontal passing game - essentially a college spread offense. After watching the Packers and Bears defense last night I am looking forward to the Redskins playing better defensive units.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When talking about Bradford, most people just look at the statline, which doesn't really tell the entire story. He's more than capable, Rams jst need to keep adding talent around him. And I don't care if it was Aaron Rodgers, John Elway or Joe Montana back there last year, NO Quarterback would of had success with that team. Dropped passes, inexperienced receivers, patch-worked offensive line.

Like I said in the Young Guns thread, last week Bradford did an exellent job at fooling the defense to get Chris Givens open. Looked at Givens and Amendola off the snap, both were covered (Detroit was in a deep zone) Bradford then looked at Kendricks, pump faked it to him drawing the safety in and giving Givens seperation. Bradford tried to re-adjust his feet but threw it a little bit off his back foot. Still traveled nearly 60-yards and hit Givens in the hands. Was it a tough catch? absolutely but it was catchable and thats the difference between what Sam Bradford has and what Matthew Stafford has. Because that would of at least been a 60-yard gain, maybe a touchdown, and on that last drive when the Lions won it, Stafford threw a similiar ball to Calvin, who came down with it, of course.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradford can't throw a ball 60 yards.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's cut out the hyperboles. Rodgers, Elway, and Montana would be far more successful in St. Louis than Bradford has been.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Bradford can't throw a ball 60 yards.
He released it at the 10. Givens was at the Lions 34.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Let's cut out the hyperboles. Rodgers, Elway, and Montana would be far more successful in St. Louis than Bradford has been.
I didn't say they wouldn't be more succesful. Just saying they wouldn't be great with that team around them, and would have little success. The team, coaching was atrocious.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Have you seen Elways stat line when he was surrounded by a poor group of WR's?

No QB has been great with a poor supporting cast not great not average but poor supporting cast.

Last edited by Complex : 09-14-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I didn't say they wouldn't be more succesful. Just saying they wouldn't be great with that team around them, and would have little success. The team, coaching was atrocious.
I agree with you my man, dont worry. Quarterbacks can make it all go as well as make it turn to ****, but they do need a little bit of help around you. When you have a bunch of hacks on the line and out wide like Sam does right now, you might as well just brace yourself to get sacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Exactly. I'm not saying none of it is Bradford's fault, he does need to improve on things, like getting rid of the ball. But the tools are still there and I'm excited now that Fisher is starting to put weapons around him, though he is still missing that true #1.

I guess We'll see.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Exactly. I'm not saying none of it is Bradford's fault, he does need to improve on things, like getting rid of the ball. But the tools are still there and I'm excited now that Fisher is starting to put weapons around him, though he is still missing that true #1.

I guess We'll see.
Next year is a good year to snatch up a WR, few that are pretty damn good. Get it done, Jeff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote