Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 2-- Cleveland Browns @ Cincinnati Bengals

I shall be in attendance for this game, hopefully we decide to play defense this time and make a statement. It's a rivalry game on a short week so I am a little bit wary but I think this team is eager to prove that last week was a fluke.

Would like to see us make it a point to pound the running game a **** ton. One of the few bright spots from the Ravens game was the play of the OL and I look forward to seeing that continue. Will be paying particular attention to Boling this week as I spent last week monitoring Zeitler, who played pretty darn good. Lapham was raving about Boling this week so I'm eager to see him continue his development. Wharton's injury could turn out to be a blessing in disguise in that we may have our LG of the future getting a chance to cement his spot. Joe Haden is not playing so you'd figure AJ could have a field day out there.

The most important thing I would like to see out of the defense is stopping the run. I know we looked bad in the passing game last week but that was a product of a lot of factors IMO such as pass rush and our inability to stop Rice from running at will. That concerned me more than anything because we have hung our hat on stopping the run for the past few years and we're gonna need to be able to do that to remain competitive.

Sucks to hear that Thomas Howard went down with a torn ACL but we do get to see Vontaze Burfict start for the first time, albeit at Outside instead of the Middle. Curious to see how he handles himself and hopefully he can be a force out there. Dunlap looks questionable for this game and if there's any doubt they should probably let him sit unless we absolutely need him, which I don't forsee.

We need to get in the win column this week and I suspect we will. WHO DEY!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote